lolno11
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

Unread post by lolno11 »

ladycakes wrote:Everything that horrified me in today's video:
Jessss BABIES her kids so bad! They don't pick out their clothes, brush their hair, put their dirty dish in the dishwasher, like what the actual fuck? And it took them over an hour to 2 kids ready this morning! They clearly don't have a routine and they all seemed exhausted all morning like they all went to bed at 3am smh.
Chris needs a freaking rockstar to wake up in the morning. Ew. Can't regular coffee suffice? Also fuck this guy for sleeping in every morning after a hard day of fortnite. If they both got up in the AM and worked as a team one could baby the kids getting ready and the other could make food ImageImage
Addy clearly terrifies everyone and clearly chris and jess give into her pouting/shitty behaviour. They are creating a monster.

Clearly all the kids are sick rn, they all have nasty coughs. Good thing they're not around a premie or anything.

Also why does it seem everything in her life is her editing? Like she edits in the morning and then stays up until like 2am to edit too? It really shouldn't take more than 8 hours to edit a 10-20 min video. I think these to mofo are doing drugs, There's no other reason as to why they do jack shit ALL DAY LONG!

Or jessss has just totally given up and is done with her fucking life, like yeah she loves her kids but this baby daddy didn't work out either and she has just decided to go with what she's got. What a trainwreck waiting to happen Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Also would it kill her to give her poor kids some cough medicine. We know she doesn't give them meds for fevers, but come on your kids sound like chainsmokers its going to be disruptive at school and hard for the kid to focus having to cough every two minutes.
lolno11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lolno11 »

Lyanna wrote:when did they get another cat? there's another which is not sadie in the morning routine video, a grey/blue one.
That's Mowgli they stole it from their neighbors because Addie wanted it.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Her titles really give away her lack of education. Like, why is "Kids" in caps? What else would she have breastfed? Birds? Kittens? Almonds? If there was going to be an emphasis on anything it should be, "FIVE".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

spillthetea wrote:
freebeegal wrote:‘Not his kids not his problem’ doesn’t wash. So when T&C come visit they shouldn’t be allowed to stay in Jess’ house because she paid for it? Jess shouldn’t do their laundry? Jess shouldn’t buy their meals? They shouldn’t be allowed to play on Jess’ iPads? When you marry someone with kids they become your kids by extension. If I had children and married a man who did NOTHING for them. He’d be out the door. Honestly, even if he doesn’t like the kids he should do it because it would lighten jess’ burden in the morning and he supposedly love Jess (although he obviously doesn’t anymore)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jess doesn't do shit for C and T. hell one of the kids got a fucking cup cake for his birthday. if we took everything Chris did for Jess's kids and everything Jess did for T and C and compared it Chris would come out the winner 100% of the time and it wouldn't even be close.
T & C are views for her which equals money. So no she doesn't pay for it herself. And Chris had a job when they bought that house so his names probably on it.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She breastree 5 kids. FiVe. She's the last I would get tips from. Amber should be thankful she weaned Addie before Malakai was born because I can see her wanting to breastfeed him.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

How I breastfeed 5 kids.... give me a break.

That older video she has with her boob hanging feeding Addy in the van (as the thumbnail) is her most viewed video. By far. It's a known thing that breastfeeding videos are a lure for perverts. Many make them anyway for the views. Jess is a seasoned youtuber and I believe she knows it wasn't millions of curious moms coming to learn about breastfeeding.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sweetiebee wrote:How I breastfeed 5 kids.... give me a break.

That older video she has with her boob hanging feeding Addy in the van (as the thumbnail) is her most viewed video. By far. It's a known thing that breastfeeding videos are a lure for perverts. Many make them anyway for the views. Jess is a seasoned youtuber and I believe she knows it wasn't millions of curious moms coming to learn about breastfeeding.
Yeah I hate she is doing vlogmas because she is scraping the barrel for video ideas.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

angelfire89 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:"I never had to use formula"

Sure Jan. (From another day in the life of a teenage mom)[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... d64f58.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
i have been known to be hyperspecific so I would say she never had to use formula, she chose to. She’s trying to say she never had problems with breastfeeding even though she switched to formula by choice with lilia. Devil’s advocate speaking.

Not saying it’s a totally fair statement for her to make, I just think she used that loophole of the literal-ness to her advantage.
But it would have made her far more relatable to be honest about it. She didn't have to mention formula but she did, and she tried to pretend she didn't use it when she did.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

So, so grateful for those of you who endured Jesssss's breast-feeding video so I didn't have to watch even a second. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

That video was ridiculous and nothing more than her wanting views and wanting to brag about BFing. I really do believe that maybe Amber is having BFing issues and thats what prompted Jesss to post that. Otherwise its just.....random and weird.

I couldnt even make it through her morning routine vid. What a boring video.

Oh and I know this is very off topic but has anyone seen Colleen Ballinger's birth vlog she just posted?? That shit had me in TEARS!!! And I never get emotional over YTers. It was beautiful. Best birth vlog I have ever watched....genuine emotion. I am shook!!

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Women like Jess like to get ass pats for breastfeeding when she literally had no major issues. It's awesome when that happens but she is also the one who made out like one of the twins weaning before the other and Addie nursing less into huge problems. In the past, she's been known to be very dismissive of women who really struggle because breastfeeding is so much easier - yeah for those it works for. So not only does she not have any real advice the entire video is basically I'm awesome because my body functioned the way I wanted it to. That can be really tough to hear by women who are really having a tough time because sometimes bodies just don't work right no matter how hard they try.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

And I love how she tried to play dumb in one video after the "I HAD to do this" one went viral (ish) and said "oh, tee hee, this one has a lot of views but I don't know why" bitch yes you do, it's because of the thumbnail with your boob!!!!

She makes breastfeeding look so easy and I'm over here wondering if I'm even gonna be able to do that with my daughter next year...or how...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Mimi0528
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mimi0528 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:

And I love how she tried to play dumb in one video after the "I HAD to do this" one went viral (ish) and said "oh, tee hee, this one has a lot of views but I don't know why" bitch yes you do, it's because of the thumbnail with your boob!!!!

She makes breastfeeding look so easy and I'm over here wondering if I'm even gonna be able to do that with my daughter next year...or how...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Please don’t beat yourself up over BFing. She does make it look easy but I think most of us realize it isn’t as easy as she claims. I have a friend who couldn’t get either of children to latch and she pumped exclusively to bottle feed them. She even donates her excess milk (which by Jess’s logic she shouldn’t have) to milk banks. My niece was exclusively formula fed.

The video is just Jess showing off something she feels that makes her special because literally nothing else does.

What’s most important is baby is fed. That’s it. Full stop. You’ll do what’s best for your baby and you and that’s all the matters.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

all this video did for me was think when Chris would get his reversal. And if not when is their divorce, she will find another donor.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Brook1888 wrote:This might be interesting [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 4679c7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Merry f'in Christmas!

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
lolno11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lolno11 »

MiloandMax wrote:She breastree 5 kids. FiVe. She's the last I would get tips from. Amber should be thankful she weaned Addie before Malakai was born because I can see her wanting to breastfeed him.
Oh my I can totally see her actually doing that. Reminds me of how Natalie and Nicole both breastfed Airabella as a baby.
tkenzie46
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tkenzie46 »

I'm one of nine kids, and not once did the whole family get it, there is eleven of us in one house and we never ALL got sick. At the most one or two of the little ones/babies who couldn't be left in their rooms alone all day passed it to another, but this rarely happened.
Mimi0528 wrote:I am one of 5 kids. If one of us got sick it was “stay in bed. If you vomit, vomit in this specific bathroom” and only parents came in to check on us. And then my Dad, who was at home during the day (he worked nights) would be cleaning that one bathroom periodically throughout the day and hitting every surface with disinfectant (door knobs, keyboards, shared toys). I don’t recall in my entire childhood one person bringing the flu or a virus into the house that anyone else got. And it’s because my parents were diligent about keeping the house clean and the sick kid away from everyone else.

Jess is just asking for everyone to get sick. The sick kid sleeping on the couch? Lol. My parents would be twitching if they knew that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Marilue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Marilue »

That video.. oh god. Attention seeking is all she can think about. Im sick and tired of her acting like she is the only woman walking around with tits that breastfeed kids!!! YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL JESS!!! Thousand of women have done it. She screams to normalize breastfeeding yet is constantly praising her self as if it weren't totally normal!!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

How is she saying she breast fed for 9 years straight when Lilia is only 8, shhe stopped breast feeding Lilia at 6 months, then had to wait until meeting and conceiving with drake then wait another 9 months for the twins to be born? That’s a good year break. Plus didn’t Landen stop breast feeding before Addie was born? Either way, Lilia is only 8 so how could she say 9 years? She’s done 6-7 at best, not consecutive. Which is still great but why lie?
annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

non-subs are the target audience of this video, this wasnt made for her usual crowd
moneys tight around the holidays yall

Return to “JesssFam”