Britney&FrankieTheThumb (Britneyandbaby) Part 57

LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britney&FrankieTheThumb (Britneyandbaby) Part 57

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

A $600 stroller for someone expecting their first kid is kinda understandable if they plan on having multiple kids and the stroller is an all in one intended for everyday use (such as if someone has a husky named Luna who needs a long walk everyday) but for a fourth kid is ridiculous. I bet nothing is wrong with the stroller Harlow used, and Britney is just wasting money as per usual. SMH at this lady.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

LilSeb1010 wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:On the baby makes six channel she said they got the $599 Nuna stroller for Scarlett. She better never ask for money for anything!! Cause she's got money to waste apparently.
Okay I admittedly don’t know much about baby stuff but $600 for a stroller seems a bit excessive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is. I got a very nice double stroller before having our second for around 150, new

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Wtf at her letting aria open the toy...that was supposed to be her “big toy” right? Sad that she continues to teach them to be greedy and not appreciate anything

Unread post by Guest »

131618 wrote:
LilSeb1010 wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:On the baby makes six channel she said they got the $599 Nuna stroller for Scarlett. She better never ask for money for anything!! Cause she's got money to waste apparently.
Okay I admittedly don’t know much about baby stuff but $600 for a stroller seems a bit excessive.

It is. I got a very nice double stroller before having our second for around 150, new

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
She'll just sell it to a fan for $700.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Britney did not pay for any of the stuff she promoted on her baby league video. It was a sponsored video so she and baby league got paid money and she got the stroller, Target toys, and the subscription box for free. She wouldn't waste her time on these baby league videos unless she got some revenue out of it.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

olemama wrote:
Britney did not pay for any of the stuff she promoted on her baby league video. It was a sponsored video so she and baby league got paid money and she got the stroller, Target toys, and the subscription box for free. She wouldn't waste her time on these baby league videos unless she got some revenue out of it.
I figured it was all free too. although I personally think the stroller is very cute and I think it’s franks first baby so splurge like that wouldn’t matter to me in the first place. But I doubt they paid for it. They’re all about the free stuff
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

MarvelMama wrote:
ButterflyB wrote:I wonder if she is letting the kids open their Christmas gifts early because Ean won the battle and is getting the kids for Xmas

One can only hope. She’s a selfish asshole if she cares more about “fenk’s furst chirmuss as a famlyyyy”

If she had any brain cells left she would give the kids to Ean for Christmas and maybe even the majority of their winter break. Ean would get the quality time he deserves and Britch and Freak could move things into the sterile palace.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I felt bad enough putting a nearly $200 Tula baby carrier on my Christmas list for my family (long story)...a $600 stroller would be a hell no!!!!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

i very rarely got ANYTHING that wasn’t needed throughout the year due to living in a one income household with a single parent. this was part of the magic on christmas. i got so many of the toys i’ve been wanting! and because it was one of the very rare occasions i was able to get anything “big”, it made christmas so incredibly exciting for me

her kids get brand new things all the time, so christmas is just another day to them i bet

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

honeybear wrote:i very rarely got ANYTHING that wasn’t needed throughout the year due to living in a one income household with a single parent. this was part of the magic on christmas. i got so many of the toys i’ve been wanting! and because it was one of the very rare occasions i was able to get anything “big”, it made christmas so incredibly exciting for me

her kids get brand new things all the time, so christmas is just another day to them i bet

My niece and nephew rarely get anything throughout the year just because. They get so much from parents and grandparents for birthdays and Christmas they have enough to last them years. They will get small things with money they have earned but their parents pretty much don’t buy anything outside of birthday and holidays.

priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

Why pay that much on a stroller?

She doesnt even leave the house that much, she is always inside with her kids

Her kids dont even play outside

She is ALWAYS INSIDE in that WHITE HOUSE. She is afraid to be in the real world where she is nothing

Inside the house she live in her fantasy world where she is a """"""famous"""""" youtuber

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Interesting.... why the sudden loss in subscribers?! I have been thinking it’s weird she’s been getting hundreds a day when she was averaging like 60-90 new a day max for months. This is a screenshot from her social blade. Maybe she really has been buying subscribers and Youtuve is cracking down?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 984d5e.jpg[/img]

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Papa Johns for dinner again. At this point they might as well sponsor her.
But she's EaTiNg HeAlThY gUyS.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

YouTube announced they're deleting spam accounts.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Britney&FrankieTheThumb (Britneyandbaby) Part 57

Unread post by chloe6124 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Interesting.... why the sudden loss in subscribers?! I have been thinking it’s weird she’s been getting hundreds a day when she was averaging like 60-90 new a day max for months. This is a screenshot from her social blade. Maybe she really has been buying subscribers and Youtuve is cracking down?

Youtube did a clean out of spam accounts.

karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Interesting.... why the sudden loss in subscribers?! I have been thinking it’s weird she’s been getting hundreds a day when she was averaging like 60-90 new a day max for months. This is a screenshot from her social blade. Maybe she really has been buying subscribers and Youtuve is cracking down?

How embarrassing would it be for her to go under 400k. Lol it took her forever to reach 400k

Amanda_Michelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amanda_Michelle »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:2 years ago today she posted a cleaning video, so here is her video from dec 13th 2016. I justc ant get over how quickly her life changed

this was back when I loved her videos! I haven’t watched one video since she posted the first pic of frank on IG. I just follow the train wreck by reading here.

gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

Ean was so sweet to her. You could tell he loved her. With Frank it’s just bad acting on both ends.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

gab91 wrote:

Ean was so sweet to her. You could tell he loved her. With Frank it’s just bad acting on both ends.

Ean had to have part in making Harlow even though he didn’t seem to want her. I mean my husband and I are pretty reckless but have only gotten pregnant twice and have actually wanted those two. If we had a mistake or got caught up or thought we needed to take a Plan B we did. I’ve taken 2 during our 5 year relationship. So there’s no excuse. Ean knew how babies were made and should have taken precaution if he didn’t want a 3rd, so I am thinking that maybe they weren’t preventing or trying but Britney was trying because she wanted a 3rd and he was just not set on it. Idk. My husband and I know equally that if he doesn’t pull out I will most likely get pregnant so we don’t do that unless we are TTC and it’s worked perfectly. Now that we are both done and only agreed on 2, he’s getting a vasectomy after our 2nd is born in April. We are 24 and we are way more mature than these idiots on YouTube.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

I. Am. Dying!!!! Go watch her "how I'm really feeling" video at 5:23.

Britney is sponsored by Dicks sporting goods and shes reading a card from them and it says:

"Every holiday starts with dicks" bwahaaa watch Frank's face when she reads that. He is smirking so bad he had to wipe the smirk from his face. He knows it didn't take a holiday for Britch to start with his...!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”