JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

Unread post by thewordalive »

CurlyQ121 wrote:
thewordalive wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:Am I the only one that thought it was rude that Jess told Chris even jokingly he needed to go to the gym (when he was out of breath after playing with the kids). I mean I've never seen her in a gym. They could even workout together and put Addie in gym daycare.
Didn't she try to go to the gym for like two seconds? Image
I can swear I remember.jesd filming at a gym once saying she was gonna start going....
Or am I mistaken her for another YT mommy?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
She did. I'm pretty sure she posted on IG at one point about possibly having a mommy meet up to take exercise classes together at the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeeeeees! That's it! She was gonna do a Meetup at the gym lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
lolno11
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lolno11 »

Heyyhoe wrote:Y’all might ban me or whatever but idgaf ... Malakai (or however you spell his name) is not cute. That is all, ok bye.

Seriously what were they thinking naming him Malaki. Everytime I hear that name I get children of the corn flashbacks.

If
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... c2b76a.jpg[/img]

Thanks to Jess’s tag on Instagram I can now see every kid that goes to her gym and I know the exact location

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Thanks to Jess’s tag on Instagram I can now see every kid that goes to her gym and I know the exact location

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

peylizt192 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... c2b76a.jpg[/img]

Really wish Jessica understood that, as a YouTuber, she can't put her location out there like that. It's incredibly reckless.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

Jess has officially lost her fucking mind. Newest vlog titled I'm doing a DNA test. the thumb nail is of Gabe and Jess with an arrow pointing down now what the title really refers to is that Jess's grandma got her one of those DNA test kits but you know how she is with fucking click bait. ugg.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I think Jess n family are mostly Irish,w maybe some British in there.We'll see.It can take several wks to get results.
I'm part sub saharan as well,lol.Gabe,hi cuz!
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 7db727.png[/img] this so reminded me of Jessica’s fam.

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

caffeinenicotine wrote:Because I don't give a flying fuck about this pathetic excuse for a human and she should continue to be told how pathetic she looks.

(PS sorry for taking a picture of a screen, I was at a friend's house with limited time to screenshot/upload that way.)[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 964cdc.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Wow what a hero. This kind of thing is frowned upon here.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
caffeinenicotine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffeinenicotine »

Brook1888 wrote:
caffeinenicotine wrote:Because I don't give a flying fuck about this pathetic excuse for a human and she should continue to be told how pathetic she looks.

(PS sorry for taking a picture of a screen, I was at a friend's house with limited time to screenshot/upload that way.)[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 964cdc.jpg[/img]

...what are you talking about?

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

caffeinenicotine wrote:
Brook1888 wrote:

(PS sorry for taking a picture of a screen, I was at a friend's house with limited time to screenshot/upload that way.)[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 964cdc.jpg

...what are you talking about?

It's frowned upon and I think it's a rule that you can't screenshot your own posts that you put on a video and upload the screenshot here
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I don't really care to see Jess's head crowning.Guess someone had a cam up Mimi's hooha;surely she jests
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I don't really care to see Jess's head crowning.Guess someone had a cam up Mimi's hooha;surely she jests
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

So according to Jess's Instagram stories. They're having a drunken hang out at 1:00 in the morning with all the kids upstairs I assume and a newborn baby. Classy
melaniieee333
Talker
Talker

Unread post by melaniieee333 »

I thought in the morning routine Jess was trying too hard to seem like she didn't care like she seemed so cold and off towards her kids I didn't like it - throwing clothes and plates at them - seems so out of character for her cause I think she is usually quite a loving mum. it made me like her less
I've just come from watching her christmas eve video she did in 2015 and my word how things have changed. they were in the rental house back then, Lilia had clean feet, Jess read the kids a story, baked cookies with them, the kids played with a game they'd got for christmas, (they were allowed to open a few presents on christmas eve). even outside of christmas eve remember when Jess did crock pot meals when she was with drake, and took the kids to the library, read them books, - i miss those days.
I feel bad for her kids that their mother has set them up with this horrific habit of falling asleep to tv every night basically since birth- that's gonna have some affects on them later in life.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

melaniieee333 wrote:I thought in the morning routine Jess was trying too hard to seem like she didn't care like she seemed so cold and off towards her kids I didn't like it - throwing clothes and plates at them - seems so out of character for her cause I think she is usually quite a loving mum. it made me like her less
I've just come from watching her christmas eve video she did in 2015 and my word how things have changed. they were in the rental house back then, Lilia had clean feet, Jess read the kids a story, baked cookies with them, the kids played with a game they'd got for christmas, (they were allowed to open a few presents on christmas eve). even outside of christmas eve remember when Jess did crock pot meals when she was with drake, and took the kids to the library, read them books, - i miss those days.
I feel bad for her kids that their mother has set them up with this horrific habit of falling asleep to tv every night basically since birth- that's gonna have some affects on them later in life.
That's what happens when someone thinks with the "what's one more" mentality. Surely they can handle one more pregnancy/baby/toddler but they absolutely can't handle more older kids/teenagers/human beings.
melaniieee333
Talker
Talker

Unread post by melaniieee333 »

In the latest video titled 'I'm doing a DNA test' theres a clip of mimi reading a book to bratty and Jess goes 'I used to read with them like a good mom'- honestly so sad and heartbreaking to hear. Addie is gonna be a step behind her peers in kindergarten if she's not being stimulated at home. Well done mimi for stepping up. Man i miss the old Jess
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Oh wow the state of those kids bedrooms........ I would NEVER have been allowed to leave my room like that as a kid YIKES.

And talk about under mining her own parenting, Jess had to use the damn Elf on a shelf to tell them to actually clean and pick up their own belongings. She acts like Lilia, Kyson and Kaden are 18 months old, not 8 and 6!
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

melaniieee333 wrote:In the latest video titled 'I'm doing a DNA test' theres a clip of mimi reading a book to bratty and Jess goes 'I used to read with them like a good mom'- honestly so sad and heartbreaking to hear. Addie is gonna be a step behind her peers in kindergarten if she's not being stimulated at home. Well done mimi for stepping up. Man i miss the old Jess
Even worse is that she acknowledges it, but probably won’t change it.

She could incorporate it in to videos easy as too if she’s after content.
Show them reading one night. Show one of them pointing stuff out. How they pick their books. Shopping for books. Show the older kids reading to the younger ones. The possibilities are endless without showing the same stuff over and over.

Return to “JesssFam”