Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Part 20

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Par

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Julie said in her vlog that she’s not into the fake nails, fake tans, fake eyelashes. Sooo everything that Bonnie is all about. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sweetiebee wrote:How do you all feel about a little kid climbing counters and eating hard candies unattended?
I hate it, but Funnily enough, I can’t think of a YT kid that hasn’t done this Image

Definitely not a Griffiths kid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Sweetiebee wrote:How do you all feel about a little kid climbing counters and eating hard candies unattended?
I hate it, but Funnily enough, I can’t think of a YT kid that hasn’t done this Image

Definitely not a Griffiths kid!

Poor thing was probably starving to death..and her lazy af ass is in bed. Shocker!
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Ckc717 wrote:Julie said in her vlog that she’s not into the fake nails, fake tans, fake eyelashes. Sooo everything that Bonnie is all about. Lol
Hopefully she'll hold to that when she makes it big on the tube lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

My ears are bleeding. Chad just had a live stream of Bonnie and Olivia singing karaoke at the Griffiths Christmas party. We can definitely throw out the idea that Joel is getting annoyed with Bonnie because he was watching them and filming within stars in his eyes. Jared was sitting alone with a bored and disinterested scowl, and aunt Linda could be seen in the corner alone giving major side eye to the festivities (I don’t blame you Linda).

No idea why they always treat their party like it’s some kind of event with a talent component to the evening. It seems so forced.

I await Chad’s inevitable livestream of whatever skit Ellie and Jared have scripted to have their moment in the spotlight.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I feel like family Christmas parties that contain a talent component are really humiliating for anyone over the age of 10.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Bonnie has absolutely no rhythm! Lol
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

purple_rain_82 wrote:
Sickandtired wrote:I'm sorry, but those pigtails on Olivia in Bonnies instastory makes me feel so bad for her. She is almost what, 10 years old? I feel like that might be a little old for pigtails... Maybe its just me. Plus I feel like Olivia needs a haircut, nothing major like chin length hair. I think right below the shoulders with some layers would be really pretty on Olivia. Her hair would still be long, but it would look nicer and fresher.

I also rememeber a video from a few years ago, where Bonnie showed just how time consuming with was to make sure Olivias hair didn't knot up and get damamged while she slept... Take some inches off and it wouldn't be so time consuming getting her hair ready for bed.
Is Olivia still wearing the shower cap at night? Why don't they just loosely braid her hair?
But I agree, if her hair were a couple of inches shorter it would be easier to maintain.
So I remember seeing that video of Olivia wearing the shower cap and it pops up in my suggestions from time to time, but I totally forgot it was an actual freaking shower cap! I had to go back and watch the video to confirm! I’m shocked because I’ve been wearing a silk sleep cap for like 2 years now and it’s the best thing ever for my curly hair. Black women (from my vague internet research) have been wearing bonnets to protect their hair for literally ever. Amazon has a million options and Walmart literally sells them. I’m cracking up that Bonnie, the hairstylist, had her in a straight up shower cap.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Bonnie looked and sounded ridiculous in Chad's instagram live. Wow, I'm embarrassed.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Bonnie’s rear looks HUGE in that dress on chads instagram! Like when she turns to the side a bit, it’s ALL butt!
Joel & Bonnie are clearly thinking Bonnie is all that and a bag of chips though.

And this is a family of vloggers who most of which have no real commitments and they couldn’t plan around the one person (Landon) who does have real commitments? The party had to be the weekend before Landon’s finals?
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Tiger27 wrote:
purple_rain_82 wrote:
Sickandtired wrote:I'm sorry, but those pigtails on Olivia in Bonnies instastory makes me feel so bad for her. She is almost what, 10 years old? I feel like that might be a little old for pigtails... Maybe its just me. Plus I feel like Olivia needs a haircut, nothing major like chin length hair. I think right below the shoulders with some layers would be really pretty on Olivia. Her hair would still be long, but it would look nicer and fresher.

I also rememeber a video from a few years ago, where Bonnie showed just how time consuming with was to make sure Olivias hair didn't knot up and get damamged while she slept... Take some inches off and it wouldn't be so time consuming getting her hair ready for bed.
Is Olivia still wearing the shower cap at night? Why don't they just loosely braid her hair?
But I agree, if her hair were a couple of inches shorter it would be easier to maintain.
So I remember seeing that video of Olivia wearing the shower cap and it pops up in my suggestions from time to time, but I totally forgot it was an actual freaking shower cap! I had to go back and watch the video to confirm! I’m shocked because I’ve been wearing a silk sleep cap for like 2 years now and it’s the best thing ever for my curly hair. Black women (from my vague internet research) have been wearing bonnets to protect their hair for literally ever. Amazon has a million options and Walmart literally sells them. I’m cracking up that Bonnie, the hairstylist, had her in a straight up shower cap.

Are you talking about the video from 2 years ago? She has an updated night time routine video from 2 months ago where Olivia is wearing an actual sleep bonnet from Etsy because they link the shop.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Bonnie’s rear looks HUGE in that dress on chads instagram! Like when she turns to the side a bit, it’s ALL butt!
Joel & Bonnie are clearly thinking Bonnie is all that and a bag of chips though.

And this is a family of vloggers who most of which have no real commitments and they couldn’t plan around the one person (Landon) who does have real commitments? The party had to be the weekend before Landon’s finals?
I think her butt was the only body part she didn't get lipo'd.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Bundy wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:
purple_rain_82 wrote: Is Olivia still wearing the shower cap at night? Why don't they just loosely braid her hair?

Are you talking about the video from 2 years ago? She has an updated night time routine video from 2 months ago where Olivia is wearing an actual sleep bonnet from Etsy because they link the shop.

Yes, I’m talking about the old video. I haven’t seen the new one. Glad to hear they’ve graduated past a freaking shower cap. ImageImage

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ba1006 wrote:
Catface2 wrote:No way did she just put makeup on that little child...I’m sick. :(
Do you remember yesterdays vlog when Olivia was in the car and asked Bonnie for her lipstick to freshen up? Bonnie squealed with delight. This must have been a dream of hers to have a mini-me. I suppose the nail salon is next.
And the shades Bonnie wears aren't right for a little girl. There was a picture of the family I think from last year, and Olivia is wearing a very dark lipstick. It's all you see. I can only imagine by the time Olivia is in high school, she's going to have as heavy a hand as her mom with the eye shadow and false eyelashes. I don't know about other high school boys, but that would have sent my son running the other way!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

ba1006 wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Bonnie’s rear looks HUGE in that dress on chads instagram! Like when she turns to the side a bit, it’s ALL butt!

Ellie and Jared planned the trip to the lodge. Guess they didn't care what other relatives plans were already!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’m sure Landon is quite happy to have some uninterrupted peace and quiet.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I don’t know how they get through these family events without alcohol and coffee. Especially karaoke.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

gopedjane wrote:I don’t know how they get through these family events without alcohol and coffee. Especially karaoke.

Lmao! One of the mysteries of life! :D
aburger87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aburger87 »

ba1006 wrote:

Her body looks SO WEIRD

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrYZbmfHxlk/

She is such a narcissist! I can almost hear her saying to olivia " Now you better damn twirl me right! Also keep your back too the damn camera! This is MY moment!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”