JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

nineteenninety3

Re: JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

This vlog is the happiest Chris has looked and it was because he was going out without Jess. He looked almost lively.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
annabananna
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by annabananna »

nineteenninety3 wrote:This vlog is the happiest Chris has looked and it was because he was going out without Jess. He looked almost lively.

almost
nineteenninety3

annabananna wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:This vlog is the happiest Chris has looked and it was because he was going out without Jess. He looked almost lively.

almost
Yep, emphasis on almost Image

nineteenninety3

Double post but I forgot I'd screenshotted this.look at all those bald patches on her head. I bet she would have thicker hair by now if Jess wasn't always stretching her three strands into a tight elastic [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 4d1d03.jpg[/img]

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Jess joking about when she used to be a good mother. A lot of the fans who comment seem to look to her as this well I can have a filthy house, feed my kids crap etc etc but I'm still a good mom I'm just not a Good Mom™. It's not as cool as she thinks it is.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I'm not going to give her a view because it's clearly clickbait but the other day we were joking about a DNA test for Chris (obviously because of the vasectomy) and today the video is DNA pointing to Gabe.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Double post but I forgot I'd screenshotted this.look at all those bald patches on her head. I bet she would have thicker hair by now if Jess wasn't always stretching her three strands into a tight elastic [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 4d1d03.jpg[/img]

There's a reason they make those softer Ponytail holders for little kids. all those rubber bands are clearly causing bald spots

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

People tried telling Jess that those rubberbands were not good for Addys hair. Did Jess ever put Kaden's hair in a rubberband when he had long hair? He had more than Addy does. I just find it funny she talks about genders being equal (boys in dance, loving pink, playing with dolls) but yet she tries so hard to make her girls girly (hair, tutus, not letting Lilia play softball because its too dirty). Jess is really no better than the people she talks about not letting their boys do "girly" stuff.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I just saw her ig stories from last night and every time she talked about Gabe she did this flirty giggle - like what girls in middle school do. I do think she still wants Gabe. And when Amber was bf under the cover, I bet that bothers Jess now that she is done.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

MiloandMax wrote:I just saw her ig stories from last night and every time she talked about Gabe she did this flirty giggle - like what girls in middle school do. I do think she still wants Gabe. And when Amber was bf under the cover, I bet that bothers Jess now that she is done.
amber can do whatever she wants but I was surprised to see her covered up when it looked like she was with people you’d assume she’s comfortable around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

Sparklingdee wrote:Oh wow the state of those kids bedrooms........ I would NEVER have been allowed to leave my room like that as a kid YIKES.

And talk about under mining her own parenting, Jess had to use the damn Elf on a shelf to tell them to actually clean and pick up their own belongings. She acts like Lilia, Kyson and Kaden are 18 months old, not 8 and 6!
I think Jess messed up those rooms for the views. if you watch the raw video those rooms do not look dirty and Jess even said most of the mess in Lilia's room was from Addie so why the hell should Lilia clean it up. and no I wouldn't put it past Jess to throw crap around her kids rooms so she'd have something to bitch about.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

MiloandMax wrote:I just saw her ig stories from last night and every time she talked about Gabe she did this flirty giggle - like what girls in middle school do. I do think she still wants Gabe. And when Amber was bf under the cover, I bet that bothers Jess now that she is done.
I think it bothers Jess that Amber was covered so she couldn't get that money shot.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

spillthetea wrote:
I think it bothers Jess that Amber was covered so she couldn't get that money shot.
That to. Because she always bragged about how comfortable she was to just pop the boob out (her words at one time). My kids hated being covered but I would go to another room or at least get away from a crowd. And Jess would just flash her boobs to her stepdad.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Lyanna wrote:
melaniieee333 wrote:I thought in the morning routine Jess was trying too hard to seem like she didn't care like she seemed so cold and off towards her kids I didn't like it - throwing clothes and plates at them - seems so out of character for her cause I think she is usually quite a loving mum. it made me like her less
I've just come from watching her christmas eve video she did in 2015 and my word how things have changed. they were in the rental house back then, Lilia had clean feet, Jess read the kids a story, baked cookies with them, the kids played with a game they'd got for christmas, (they were allowed to open a few presents on christmas eve). even outside of christmas eve remember when Jess did crock pot meals when she was with drake, and took the kids to the library, read them books, - i miss those days.
I feel bad for her kids that their mother has set them up with this horrific habit of falling asleep to tv every night basically since birth- that's gonna have some affects on them later in life.
That's what happens when someone thinks with the "what's one more" mentality. Surely they can handle one more pregnancy/baby/toddler but they absolutely can't handle more older kids/teenagers/human beings.
I think everything Jess has said, back when she was pregnant with Addy, was the exact opposite of what happened. Her fifth baby kept her from school, it kept her from interacting properly with her other kids, it tired her out and it still tires her out to watch Addy. Never have I heard her say, "Oh no, he/she is up", when the other kids were toddlers. Addy gets the sh*t end of the stick too, because her Mom is partially unable to discipline, but also obviously too tired to bother to discipline her, but also doesn't have quality time to spend with her.

She would have been better off, letting her marriage settle, wait until Landen was in elementary school and then start to think about a fifth baby. Would have given Chris the opportunity to sort his life after the death of his Dad, instead of having to perform CPR on his lifeless daughter shortly after and move into a new house, all in less then 6 months.
nineteenninety3

Captain Smooth wrote:
Lyanna wrote:
melaniieee333 wrote:I thought in the morning routine Jess was trying too hard to seem like she didn't care like she seemed so cold and off towards her kids I didn't like it - throwing clothes and plates at them - seems so out of character for her cause I think she is usually quite a loving mum. it made me like her less
I've just come from watching her christmas eve video she did in 2015 and my word how things have changed. they were in the rental house back then, Lilia had clean feet, Jess read the kids a story, baked cookies with them, the kids played with a game they'd got for christmas, (they were allowed to open a few presents on christmas eve). even outside of christmas eve remember when Jess did crock pot meals when she was with drake, and took the kids to the library, read them books, - i miss those days.
I feel bad for her kids that their mother has set them up with this horrific habit of falling asleep to tv every night basically since birth- that's gonna have some affects on them later in life.
That's what happens when someone thinks with the "what's one more" mentality. Surely they can handle one more pregnancy/baby/toddler but they absolutely can't handle more older kids/teenagers/human beings.
I think everything Jess has said, back when she was pregnant with Addy, was the exact opposite of what happened. Her fifth baby kept her from school, it kept her from interacting properly with her other kids, it tired her out and it still tires her out to watch Addy. Never have I heard her say, "Oh no, he/she is up", when the other kids were toddlers. Addy gets the sh*t end of the stick too, because her Mom is partially unable to discipline, but also obviously too tired to bother to discipline her, but also doesn't have quality time to spend with her.

She would have been better off, letting her marriage settle, wait until Landen was in elementary school and then start to think about a fifth baby. Would have given Chris the opportunity to sort his life after the death of his Dad, instead of having to perform CPR on his lifeless daughter shortly after and move into a new house, all in less then 6 months.
I think she thought they wouldn't survive til Landon was in school to have a baby that's why she had addie. Baby trapping is all she knows, oops she did it again.

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Lyanna wrote:
She's burnt out, you can tell. She was always making shitty choices, but with Lilia, the twins and even Landan she was trying at least. She was trying to be an engaged, attentive mom trying to do activities with her kids. It really seems like she's on autopilot with Addie, like she doesn't know what to do with her now that she isn't a baby. Poor girl, it's not her fault she was the last kid.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Some kids that blonde their hair is thin and slow to come in and then her insisting this kid always has to have it tied up. Jess claiming to be so modern boys can do anything but her girls have to be girly all the time or else.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
Lyanna wrote: That's what happens when someone thinks with the "what's one more" mentality. Surely they can handle one more pregnancy/baby/toddler but they absolutely can't handle more older kids/teenagers/human beings.

I think she thought they wouldn't survive til Landon was in school to have a baby that's why she had addie. Baby trapping is all she knows, oops she did it again.

Oh absolutely, she wanted to rub it in Drakes face, that she can have that fairytale familylife without him, prove her critics wrong and keep Chris around for longer than any of her other loveinterests/boyfriends/husbands, plus her babyfever consumes her every two years.
Still, I think Addy put a lot of strain onto the parents, not least because of her difficult start in life. Jess is not prepared at all to deal with so many kids and their different problems. Like she said, she could never be a preschoolteacher, but she would have to be partly that, a teacher to the other kids and a nurse to all of them, while being a manager in day-to-day life, with the nerv of a pilot in distress, with that many kids.

In my whole life, I once watched a mother on a playground, who had 3 kids between the ages of 0-maaybee 4, so very close. This woman wasn't faced by anything those kids did and she had the patience of a saint, even though one constantly wanted her attention (think of that one clip with Stewie and his Mom from Family Guy), while the other sat in her lap, nagging that he didn't feel well and when Dad would be back. On top of that, the baby started crying. She just divided her attention slowly and calmly to all of her kids, always taking time to respond to each kid, when neccessary and tuning out the rest.

I think that's the Mom Jess thought she could be, but to me, it's obvious she has overreached herself.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think part of the appeal to have another baby and a baby with Chris is how much he doted on Landen when they were dating. Jess loved it because Drake left and Gabe left and neither were around when their babies with Jess were small. The reality of it was they were already stretched really thin with 4 kids and two bonus sometimes kids but all she could see if that Chris wouldn't leave her while pregnant like her first four babies. She'd finally get what she'd always wanted.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

That was a sad video. What a life. Useless husband. Trashed house. Feral children who don’t know how to do anything for themselves. Chaos. No time management. A mom who clearly has lost most of her joy. My girls are Lilia’s age and the twins’ age and I’m shocked at the difference in manners, behavior, and capability to do things independently. I haven’t watched a Jesss video in a year so I had no idea this was really how bad it was.

Jess, your kids are coughing on everything, can’t brush their own hair, can’t get dishes/utensils for themselves, can’t pour themselves a bowl of cereal in the morning because you clearly don’t have time for more than that, can’t be in charge of dressing themselves regularly, forget their backpacks, trash their rooms, sleep with iPads, and then you are fearful when your toddler wakes up every day. Get a handle on your pack of wild animals before they grow up to be worthless, helpless adults like their stepfather.

I can’t believe what I just watched. My homeschooled children can get themselves up, fed, dressed, groomed, water bottles filled, bags packed with things they might need, and ready to leave the house in the morning when we have things going on and they are used to sleeping in until 8:30 and staying in pajamas until noon!

Return to “JesssFam”