Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part 20

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part

Unread post by Catface2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Having a tree in the bathroom is normal because it can be seen from the street?
Is the tree for their actual enjoyment, or more for appearances?

Everything is about image and appearance with those two. That’s the whole reason why they live outside their means.

I think Katie is decluttering to sell stuff because money is tight this year.

OT- the podcast with E&J shows shows just how immature they all are. Cullen even thought it was cool the preschool aged kids were grown up enough to play outside unsupervised. Nice.

And of course Ellie has to tell Cullen that she and Jared have sex in their hot tub all the time.
Eww! That’s disturbing considering all the people who are in and out of that thing. Cess pool
GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GigglyMint »

Playsinrain wrote:
GigglyMint wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I rarely watch them anymore, why didn't she donate the toys? So many kids would have benefited, especially this time of year.
She’s not to that stage in KonMari. If you follow the process to the letter you start with clothes (really should be all clothes, not just your own) then move on.
They cleaned out the downstairs playroom and i assume, rotated toys. They have plenty enough to donate though. Maybe they will get to that point later? Although now before Christmas would be a better time to do that...[/quote]

Yeah she said they rotated some things. Assuming she finished KonMari, yeah they’d end up giving away a lot of the toys later.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:Having a tree in the bathroom is normal because it can be seen from the street?

Everything is about image and appearance with those two. That’s the whole reason why they live outside their means.

OT- the podcast with E&J shows shows just how immature they all are. Cullen even thought it was cool the preschool aged kids were grown up enough to play outside unsupervised. Nice.

And of course Ellie has to tell Cullen that she and Jared have sex in their hot tub all the time.
I don't think it's normal, i just remembered that's why they put it there. If they like it for that reason then whatever, but i still don't like the idea of a plugged in tree in a toddler/preschoolers bathroom.

Gross... i bet they don't clean the damn hot tub either... just let the kids and company swim around in the goo. :lol:
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Playsinrain wrote:

I don't think it's normal, i just remembered that's why they put it there. If they like it for that reason then whatever, but i still don't like the idea of a plugged in tree in a toddler/preschoolers bathroom.

Gross... i bet they don't clean the damn hot tub either... just let the kids and company swim around in the goo. :lol:
Not to be graphic but in my experience pool/hot tubs sex is no good. Chlorine is very drying. Also if they’re ttc, that hot water isn’t gonna help either.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Nobody said it’s normal to have a tree there...however I don’t think it’s a big deal. They have room, Gaines lives it and it looks pretty from the street.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Not super smart of them to broadcast that though, that just makes the tree a bright sign for finding MG's bedroom from the outside of the house. Their address is definitely online and anyone driving by now knows exactly where their daughter sleeps.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Not super smart of them to broadcast that though, that just makes the tree a bright sign for finding MG's bedroom from the outside of the house. Their address is definitely online and anyone driving by now knows exactly where their daughter sleeps.
Don’t have to come in the house at all to grab the kids. They don’t even try to hide the fact that they let them play alone unsupervised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So they did a podcast with E&J?
"Hi! We both have YouTube channels hemorrhaging subscribers! Listen to our podcast and you too can learn how to go from rags to riches and back again, because your wife has to have a certain lifestyle and you're whipped!" Yeah, I would really tune in for that.
And I don't want to think about ANY of these people having sex. They all have serious boundary issues. Bryan and Missy talking about where Finn was conceived, the whole hot tub sex thing, E&J talking about trying to get pregnant at the Lannings, and don't forget, C&K and Brooks' conception at Austin and Brittany's house. Sorry for the run on sentence. Maybe boundary issues are necessary to be vloggers to begin with?
Don't get me started on letting the small children play outside unsupervised. There's free range and there's stupid and lazy. I ran around unsupervised all day long when I was little, but not until I was around 7.
I had to laugh at the vlog title for today. I still don't think Katie is in any position to be giving advice.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I swear Katie is lying when she says shes only lost, what, 5-10 lbs?? :lol: Girlfriend looks amazing in her most recent pic on IG with the new merch. She looks like shes lost about 20-30lbs!! Good for her!!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I agree, way more than 10lbs

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie