Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37

Unread post by Nikki »

UnicornSnark wrote:
ears wrote:
ADULTworld wrote:Q&A: prostitute ass said she has a plan for bedrooms but won’t happen until January. She’s getting each girl a full sized bed for many reasons but she finally gives the true reason - she can send Tyler to sleep with the girls.

Crass ass says their first vlogs were terrible. Newsflash: they’re still terrible.

Like others said - totally BORING vlog. They answered like 4 questions.

And let’s please keep the topic of Tyler talking to adolescent girls going. This cannot be swept under the rug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the cribs they spend so much money on were supposed to change into full size beds? So all they would need a new mattress and bedding.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
They do. This is probably why they’re keeping them. More money to spend on themselves

I think the cribs just convert to head and foot boards for a twin bed. Ass was already making excuses about having to get new ones when she converted from crib to toddler because they had been chewed on. They will be new beds. I reckon full to start, til they realise there isn’t enough room in the bedrooms for them, then a new set of four matching twin, then more full in future

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

OldCountry wrote:
PollyKrome wrote:I know SD is going through a lot right now. I'm wondering if someone should start a new page? I'm just remembering the last time when we got a hand slap for the thread getting too long and not doing so. Of course there was added confusion of then having two active threads. Is there another moderator that checks in here?

I think that's a good idea. How about one of us creating it, not conducting a vote, will save those for later. How about "WIfe's Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait Part 2" ? I'm sure he wishes that would go away. We all know that will piss him off and make us happy at the same time. I would hope Snarkadoo would appreciate it, also not to bother her right now..just the question, who does it? I do not think I know how to. Any volunteers? And yes, I remember the 'hand slap' Ouch :?
From what I remember, whoever created the new thread just had to contact any MOD to tell them to close the old one. I think it was that simple.
I can do it if you give me a few minutes :)

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Here you go! I’ll get a mod to lock this thread now

GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait...part 2 | Part
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Nothing about their house makes sense. Having the luxury to build new and not automatically having a bedroom for each kid and a playroom and offices for the parents. Instead, the house is more and more of a mess and it will be nearly impossible to sell [that god awful bathroom tile and it's a fishbowl] without renovations.

Unread post by Guest »

Btw. This thread doesn't seem to be locked down. We need to post to the new thread.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sanemama »

Ham Fried Rice wrote:
Sanemama wrote:
Night lady wrote:I've got it!! You guyssess, they had to do IVF because Assface doesn't like to be touched at night so nobody told her that she actually needs to be touched to have sex in order to have children. So that's why she couldn't find a doctor to diagnose her with endometriosis because she didn't have it, she just wasn't having sex and that's why she couldn't get pregnant. I'm a genius!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I almost hate to say this, but ...... so Ashley doesn't like having sex with Tyson. Could that be why she's on board with her daughters getting double beds so Tyson can bother them instead?
I don’t think that, but I do this she would rather him sleep anywhere else than her bed! I also think nanny ash is in the running to be a sister wife. Poor nanny.

Unfortunately, I made my comment because I've seen this kind of crap happen in real life. I spent 15 years working with people (women and children, mostly) who were sexual assault victims/survivors.

While some women will lay their lives down for their children, there are some who will enable an abuser to take some pressure off themselves.

I sincerely hope that is not the case with the Gardners. But there are enough red flags that my hackles got raised. Abusers within the family are often master manipulators. Some child victims have been thoroughly brainwashed to believe that the abuse is "normal" and that all daddies show their daughters love that way. They don't know any different because this is their only reality.

And some abusers are Josh Duggars who molest while a child is sleeping.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”