Decode2018
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: This Is How We Bingham

Unread post by Decode2018 »

lmmomSD wrote:
JD386 wrote:Before Brexsen's Christmas performance Hazy was running around and dancing on the stage and they were laughing and thought it was cute. It just further proves that she just does whatever the hell she wants and doesn't care what others think. Branden is too over the top with his "YEAH BREXY!!!" at the end though. It's a kindergarten performance dude. There is no need to be hollering like a lunatic.
He did the same thing at the dance recital. "Yeah Hazy Girl! Whoo hoo!" It's a dance recital. Not a sporting event. And the way he screams when "Ry-guy" is swimming. He's under water. He can't hear you.
Brexie-doodle is annoying, but so is "Krewbie-doobie-doo".
Hazy definitely does whatever she wants and suffers no consequences. Everything she does is adorable as far as they're concerned. There's an old vlog where Mindy is making virgin pina coladas. Hazy is _standing_ on the island in the kitchen,(of course, because she can't sit on her bottom) taking pieces of ice out of the ice bin, sucking on them, and putting them back into the bin. The ice bin that Mindy is using to get the ice for the drinks. But she's just so cute. Who cares if she's a little shit? Their unwillingness to do anything to rein that girl in at all drives me nuts.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I know this is slightly off topic, was only curious what vlog exactly was it where Mindy was making virgin pina coladas? And OMG both Branden and Mindy were so obnoxious in today's Costco haul vlog! All they buy is junk food too!

Brexsen is just as annoying as "Krewbie-doobie-doo" in my absolute opinion! Even though he is described as "shy" he has got his obnoxious side too! Also, if I were Hazyl's parent I would feel like smacking her so hard! She needs some serious discipline lessons!
Decode2018
Talker
Talker

And enough of putting stupid video clips in your vlogs! So many YouTubers do this and it really annoys me!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If you're going to put a girl in a dress in the cart pull down her skirt. The kids were good because they both had tablets or phones. Is that why that boy who is way too big for the cart riding so he can screen time?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Decode2018 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
JD386 wrote:Before Brexsen's Christmas performance Hazy was running around and dancing on the stage and they were laughing and thought it was cute. It just further proves that she just does whatever the hell she wants and doesn't care what others think. Branden is too over the top with his "YEAH BREXY!!!" at the end though. It's a kindergarten performance dude. There is no need to be hollering like a lunatic.
He did the same thing at the dance recital. "Yeah Hazy Girl! Whoo hoo!" It's a dance recital. Not a sporting event. And the way he screams when "Ry-guy" is swimming. He's under water. He can't hear you.
Brexie-doodle is annoying, but so is "Krewbie-doobie-doo".
Hazy definitely does whatever she wants and suffers no consequences. Everything she does is adorable as far as they're concerned. There's an old vlog where Mindy is making virgin pina coladas. Hazy is _standing_ on the island in the kitchen,(of course, because she can't sit on her bottom) taking pieces of ice out of the ice bin, sucking on them, and putting them back into the bin. The ice bin that Mindy is using to get the ice for the drinks. But she's just so cute. Who cares if she's a little shit? Their unwillingness to do anything to rein that girl in at all drives me nuts.

I know this is slightly off topic, was only curious what vlog exactly was it where Mindy was making virgin pina coladas? And OMG both Branden and Mindy were so obnoxious in today's Costco haul vlog! All they buy is junk food too!

Brexsen is just as annoying as "Krewbie-doobie-doo" in my absolute opinion! Even though he is described as "shy" he has got his obnoxious side too! Also, if I were Hazyl's parent I would feel like smacking her so hard! She needs some serious discipline lessons!
I will see if I can find it. It was soon after they started daily vlogging.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So gross. I was looking at their playlists-- they have a "Princess Hazy" playlist, and a "Vlogger Besties" playlist. Yuck. The last thing I want to see is a whole playlist of them and the Greedners.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

One more thing-- that "24 hours with 5 kids" thing is totally a rip-off of the Family Fun Pack, and they never show more than 12 hours anyway. It's petty, but it bugs me all the time when FFP does it. They'll title a video "24 hours with 5 kids blah blah blah" and start it in the morning and finish when the kids go to bed. That's not 24 hours.

Decode2018
Talker
Talker

In today's vlog, I seriously could not believe that Ryler called his mother "Mindy!" If I ever called my parents by their Christian name (first name) I would be smacked so hard no matter the circumstances!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Decode2018 wrote:In today's vlog, I seriously could not believe that Ryler called his mother "Mindy!" If I ever called my parents by their Christian name (first name) I would be smacked so hard no matter the circumstances!
My daughter had called me my first name nearly as much as she has called me mom. She couldnt be more of a kind, respectful or compassionate person if she were Jesus himself and it has never bothered me when she's used my first name. We have a great relationship and its just a manifestation of her fun-loving spirit. It doesn't matter to me what she calls me, because I dont think that the title mom is the only thing that makes me a mom. LOL

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I guess it depends on the relationship. But Ryler doesn't seem like the fun loving free spirit type. And the Binghams are a very traditional family and the kids would not normaly call their parents by their first names. It seems like it would be disrespectful coming from them.

Decode2018
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote:I guess it depends on the relationship. But Ryler doesn't seem like the fun loving free spirit type. And the Binghams are a very traditional family and the kids would not normaly call their parents by their first names. It seems like it would be disrespectful coming from them.

I personally believe it is disrespectful to call your parents by their first name (Christian name)! And I absolutely agree with you about Ryler!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

lmmomSD wrote:I guess it depends on the relationship. But Ryler doesn't seem like the fun loving free spirit type. And the Binghams are a very traditional family and the kids would not normaly call their parents by their first names. It seems like it would be disrespectful coming from them.

In fairness I havent watch a single vlog from anyone in the last week. So ive got no idea of the context of the situation. LOL. Just that it's not the kind of thing that would bother me. But ehat you say does make sense about THEIR dynamic.

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Wyogal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wyogal »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

In fairness I havent watch a single vlog from anyone in the last week. So ive got no idea of the context of the situation. LOL. Just that it's not the kind of thing that would bother me. But ehat you say does make sense about THEIR dynamic.

I agree. I didn’t think too much of this one. I called my mom by her first name a few times if we were in a loud public place with lots of “moms” and needed her to hear me. I still do that from time to time in that situation. I have all the respect in the world for my mother though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Decode2018
Talker
Talker

Wish I had parents that were OK with me calling them by their Christian name (first name) when I needed their attention in public places i.e. where there were many parents! Maybe I am a little jealous of Ryler LOL!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Best part of today's video: Krew in the background making fun of Branden and his stupid hand motions.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Clickbait yet again “ending daily vlogs in 2019”. Spoiler alert, they’re going live on Sundays instead of vlogging now.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:Clickbait yet again “ending daily vlogs in 2019”. Spoiler alert, they’re going live on Sundays instead of vlogging now.

I'll bet the minions were going nuts!

Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elle-Cue-24 »

lmmomSD wrote:
JD386 wrote:Clickbait yet again “ending daily vlogs in 2019”. Spoiler alert, they’re going live on Sundays instead of vlogging now.

Yep! I saw one comment that said she started the video and then had to pause right away and read the comments to ‘get the courage up’ to actually watch it ImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Elle-Cue-24 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Yep! I saw one comment that said she started the video and then had to pause right away and read the comments to ‘get the courage up’ to actually watch it ImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That is the dumbest thing I’ve heard. These are youtubers that you’ve never met. They don’t know you. Yet here you are having a panic attack over the possibility of not watching them every day for 20 minutes on YouTube? Maybe you should reevaluate your life if this is the stuff that stresses you out.

Decode2018
Talker
Talker

Yes these minions must live a sad or boring life if something like this distresses them! There are so many better things to do than living your lives through strangers on YouTube!
Decode2018
Talker
Talker

And exactly the same happened on their Saturday, 3 February vlog (this year)! Their title of the vlog was "QUITTING DAILY VLOGGING" and when people saw this they were like it was the end of the world!

Return to “Q-Z”