Rachelle, Emma and The Homeschooled Husband | Part 10

Thea96
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Emma and The Homeschooled Husband | Part 10

Unread post by Thea96 »

kalakala wrote:Why would you sleep train a 4 month old?! (Or any child imo)

That makes me so sad...god forbid your baby need you at night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

Rachelle is probably following what her role model Keren is doing. Soon as the baby hits 4 months she sticks them in their crib to cry it out. Lazy parenting and its been proven to cause psychological issues. Don’t have a baby if you don’t wanna interrupted sleep

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Gawd, she’ll get her wisdom teeth out and have emma wean because of pain meds... whats the bet??

Didn’t watch the vlog, is she doing all four at once??

I had a top, then a bottom and then a top and bottom at the same time. I looked like a chipmunk after all my bottom ones, my cheek and jaw swelled up massively! The dentist actually dislocated my jaw I have fibromyalgia and my muscles tend to be lax so its easier for that to happen to me.

I wish her a problematic wisdom teeth removal give her more content to vlog about
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Shes obvs gonna pimp twistshake stuff soon...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... a64fde.jpg[/img]
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

I can't even hate-watch anymore; she's just that insufferable. The greasy hair, the dirty feet, the way she pokes/tickles Emma, the bath/crib sitting...this week has just been too much. This girl acts like she's YT famous but in reality she's a bored (and boring), SAHM with zero personality, no creativity and insecurities dirtier than her floor.

Random, but I'm watching 90 Day Fiance (don't judge!) and one of the men seems to have the same work shirt as Justin.
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

hatinghannah wrote:Rachelle is probably following what her role model Keren is doing. Soon as the baby hits 4 months she sticks them in their crib to cry it out. Lazy parenting and its been proven to cause psychological issues. Don’t have a baby if you don’t wanna interrupted sleep

No wayyyy, she does the cry it out method at 4 months!?!? God that’s awful. I don’t like the method period but they generally recommend at least wait until 6 months. If trash does this, I might officially even stop hate watching. She’s despicable
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Senna85 wrote:
hatinghannah wrote:Rachelle is probably following what her role model Keren is doing. Soon as the baby hits 4 months she sticks them in their crib to cry it out. Lazy parenting and its been proven to cause psychological issues. Don’t have a baby if you don’t wanna interrupted sleep

No wayyyy, she does the cry it out method at 4 months!?!? God that’s awful. I don’t like the method period but they generally recommend at least wait until 6 months. If trash does this, I might officially even stop hate watching. She’s despicable
Pretty sure Keren did it from almost day dot. If not when she weaned at like 4 weeks old. But this is a woman who is a month post op for a boob job and her baby is only 4mths old
Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

This chick has literally bragged non stop about how her baby sleeps through the night since the beginning and now all
Of the sudden she’s sleep training? Which is it Trashelle?! And sleep training a four month old? That’s just shitty parenting. Night wake ups are part of parenting a baby. Making them cry at such a young age is cruel.

Mommaof4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mommaof4 »

Why the hell is she sleep training a 4 month old? Part of being a mother is sleepless nights. My personal opinion is if your not willing to lose some sleep then you should definitely not even think about having a baby. Motherhood is not supposed to be easy and convenient. You work around the babys needs the baby doesnt work around yours. This has me heated. What the f is she thinking? Pays thousands of dollars to have a baby but cant be bothered to wake up with the baby. Please dont have anymore you'll really understand sleep deprivation. She is home all day and justin is to but cant be bothered to wake up with Emma. This seriously blows my mind. Here's an idea Rachelle try being a mom that doesnt have help at home 24/7 and a mom that's a baby sitter on demand. Not all of us are that lucky.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Why are all these people so stupid?? Posting their full names and what cities they live in. All for some dumb product off Amazon.

More shitty click bait (thanks to whomever took one for the team). She looks like she's going in for life or death surgery in the thumbnail, but it's just wisdom teeth.
She just stoops lower and lower by the day.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

kalakala wrote:Why would you sleep train a 4 month old?! (Or any child imo)
Especially a child that sleeps 11+ hours every night?
We know how much sympathy Rachelle loves to get, so if Emma had regressed in sleeping, that's all she'd be talking about. So either she has been lying this whole time about how well Emma sleeps. Or she is lying now to have an excuse for being a lazy, greasy person. Either way, she's still a lying piece of shit human being.
Bored2018
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bored2018 »

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... ing-it-out

Read this Rachelle. Don’t let poor Emma pay for your laziness.
Bored2018
Amateur
Amateur

Bored2018
Amateur
Amateur

Here’s some more Rachelle. Just in case you’re too lazy to read that article. Hope you change your mind about sleep training her and letting her CIO.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

I am a loss mamma.... As a loss mamma, I don't know how she could bear leaving her baby to uncontrollably cry. This proves she doesn't give a shit about Brynn or Emma and has zero anxiety or grief she claims she does. No sane loss mamma who is riddled with anxiety about their baby not being okay at night would allow their child to cry it out. It's actually neglect and she is fucking disgusting. I hate her even more. Don't have a baby if you can't get up with it at night. In fact, don't have any more since you're so lazy and "sleep deprived", you're neglecting your child so you can sleep. Justin is a sham of a father as well. Poor excuses of parents.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Do you all really think she’s going to let Emma cry it out?? She has said before that she thought she would have handled it better when she cries or whines but that she actually can’t stand it, hence the reason she is always running to her whenever she makes a sound. You can sleep train without letting your baby ‘cry it out’. It just means not giving them the boob whenever they wake, soothing them and settling them back to sleep when you know they’re not hungry. The problem with Rash is that she never puts Emma down so settling her back to sleep will be very difficult. Guarantee she will never go into detail about any of this. She lies too much.

kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

There is controller crying too where you go in and settle them every 5 minutes.

Or where you gradually increase the time between going in.

It’s just as disgusting in my book especially at 4 months. If she wakes for milk she needs milk!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I dont see her doing it. She cant leave that baby alone for five seconds let alone five minutes!

I think she thinks she needs to talk about this shit to be relatable to other mums. She is so unoriginal and fake.

She started off with not letting emma sleep without watching her - the swing, rock n play, dock a tot where all out of bounds for sleeping in. Look at her now. She sleeps everywhere Rachelle said wasn’t safe and that she’d “never let her kid sleep cos its not safe and im a teacher and i know everything”

Emma is going to be smothered for her whole entire life. That kid has ZERO chance of a normal childhood.

Her pathetic excuse for parents are playing teenager and running a household. Who the fuck quits a good job with benefits (military) when they are expecting a baby, and has two minimum wage jobs in so many months, expects to be able to drop cash for a new house, another baby, all while living the student lifestyle. They clearly didn’t have insurance when Emma was born and it took weeks to sort out, no doubt justins parents came to the party again and paid up for their miracle grandchild.

They just fuck me off and make younger parents look dumb. I was married at 21, first baby at 22, second at 23, third a month before my 25th birthday. The difference- we both had solid educations and well paying jobs, we owned our own house, my husband didn’t up and quit a pretty decent job a few months before our baby was born to play house.
Mommaof4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mommaof4 »

Thanks to the person who posted the resources. I agree it doesn't add up that she would need to sleep train. Out of all the comments on her IG post mentioning sleep training only a few people even said anything to stand up for that baby. Her followers are too worried about getting Amazon gifts and or kissing her ass. I dont get it these 2 have no real job but are spending money to look good on YouTube. To me, it just made them look irresponsible. These people dont stop to realize YouTube is not going to last forever. I really hope she rethinks having another baby when she cant stand to lose sleep with the one and only she has. This poor baby got some selfish parents.
Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

Mommaof4 wrote:Thanks to the person who posted the resources. I agree it doesn't add up that she would need to sleep train. Out of all the comments on her IG post mentioning sleep training only a few people even said anything to stand up for that baby. Her followers are too worried about getting Amazon gifts and or kissing her ass. I dont get it these 2 have no real job but are spending money to look good on YouTube. To me, it just made them look irresponsible. These people dont stop to realize YouTube is not going to last forever. I really hope she rethinks having another baby when she cant stand to lose sleep with the one and only she has. This poor baby got some selfish parents.
There was actually a LOT of comments criticizing the sleep training last night. They must have all been deleted.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”