Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie and Jared: Views as low as Ellie's Iron PART 42

Unread post by larissaledingham »

HelloSweetie wrote:What happened on Friday?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 254cc8.jpg[/img]

I read a post somewhere saying YouTube was removing spam accounts on the 13th and 14th

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

larissaledingham wrote:

I read a post somewhere saying YouTube was removing spam accounts on the 13th and 14th

I was going to say YouTube probably kicking out spam accounts, which,likely include subscribers Jared had bought. I'll have to take a look at social blade of other YT suspected of buying subscribers...hmmm, busted!

larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

f4k_oyevey wrote:
larissaledingham wrote:

I was going to say YouTube probably kicking out spam accounts, which,likely include subscribers Jared had bought. I'll have to take a look at social blade of other YT suspected of buying subscribers...hmmm, busted!

I had a look at the usual ones that I watch - the average was about 1000 (okbaby, kkandbabyj, jesssfam, bonnie hoellein, e&j) daily bumps lost about 4.5thousand and I checked out c&k and they've just been losing alot of subs all month!

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I had a look at the usual ones that I watch - the average was about 1000 (okbaby, kkandbabyj, jesssfam, bonnie hoellein, e&j) daily bumps lost about 4.5thousand and I checked out c&k and they've just been losing alot of subs all month!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk[/quote]
looks like they are buying more subs! Well, I wouldn't be suprised!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

I really don’t understand...how do they “buy subs”.
f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Catface2 wrote:I really don’t understand...how do they “buy subs”.
There are multiple sites where you can buy a certain amount of "views" or "subscribers", even "likes" for a flat rate. It pads your stats to get more sponsorships, etc. Yeah, it's messed up! But it happens, It's pretty obvious Jared does it (it's been documented here a bunch) where a video has less than 100k views and then magically a week later all videos have way more views out of nowhere. Hope I explained that ok.

f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

There are multiple sites where you can buy a certain amount of "views" or "subscribers", even "likes" for a flat rate. It pads your stats to get more sponsorships, etc. Yeah, it's messed up! But it happens, It's pretty obvious Jared does it (it's been documented here a bunch) where a video has less than 100k views and then magically a week later all videos have way more views out of nowhere. Hope I explained that ok.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

f4k_oyevey wrote:

Also, the more views they get, the more money they are paid. At least that was what I thought. Correct me if I'm wrong.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

You can Google "buy YouTube views" and a bunch of sites come up. You can even buy comments and likes. It's crazy. Daily Bumps was buying subscribers-- they hit a million right about midnight on New Year's Eve. Too much of a coincidence, and then the next year, they hit 2 million, also on New Year's. Riiiight. It just happened that way....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Holy shit! That’s so devious and underhanded.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

If YouTube finds out they are buying views, do they penalize them somehow? I wonder how they deal with this.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

ba1006 wrote:If YouTube finds out they are buying views, do they penalize them somehow? I wonder how they deal with this.
As far as I can tell, what they just did is all they will do. Randomly doing a sweep/delete of spam and abandoned accounts.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

Playsinrain wrote:
Ckc717 wrote:Ellie’s Instagram babbling on about saying no to brand deals is such a lie. They have more sponsored videos than ever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm blocked so i can't see it, but the damn vlog today was a brand deal!!!
I thought that if you were blocked on youtube, you could still see the videos,but just can't comment.

On IG if you're blocked, you can't even see the page.
Bored2018
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bored2018 »

Look up Kinky Minkies on Facebook. She’s a small town gal that hand makes all her blankets!!
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Nothing to do directly with anything but I had family over this weekend and my oldest niece and I were talking and we got to talking about these people who build white on white and gray everything homes now that are so impersonal and I asked her if she watched vlogs and she said yes so I directed her to Ellie's house and she said YES that is exactly what I am talking about. It's so cold. I told here we call them Ice Palaces and she said that she's stealing the term lol.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie and Jared: Views as low as Ellie's Iron PART 42

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

KaterTot wrote:Nothing to do directly with anything but I had family over this weekend and my oldest niece and I were talking and we got to talking about these people who build white on white and gray everything homes now that are so impersonal and I asked her if she watched vlogs and she said yes so I directed her to Ellie's house and she said YES that is exactly what I am talking about. It's so cold. I told here we call them Ice Palaces and she said that she's stealing the term lol.
Shane Dawson and his bf Ryland Adams are the first YTers I can think of that upgraded homes and actually added knick knacks and things to make it more homey and less like an ice palace. A lot of personal artwork and small pieces of decor they just liked. It was a pleasant surprise!

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

ANOTHER sponsored video. Ellie might have said no but Jared has said yes. He must know he needs money to support his wife’s spending habits.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Ckc717 wrote:ANOTHER sponsored video. Ellie might have said no but Jared has said yes. He must know he needs money to support his wife’s spending habits.

They should be set with their gifts-$600 headphones and now the NUC deal. The most expensive one that the Intel page had was $900 which I am sure is the one they got.

If you would have told me that Calvin's bedroom reveal had about double the views than the clickbait vlog on the hormone doctor, I wouldn't have believed it! Maybe they are tired of hearing about it, just went straight to the podcast or not as interested when they found out her doc was a chiropractor.

If her doc gives her too much meds for the hypothyroid, it can stitch it to hyperthyroid with health issues too. That happened to me so my doc backed my dose back. I personally think the doctor should have gave the medicine longer to pull the numbers off before upping the dosage!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sheltiefan wrote:
Ckc717 wrote:ANOTHER sponsored video. Ellie might have said no but Jared has said yes. He must know he needs money to support his wife’s spending habits.

They should be set with their gifts-$600 headphones and now the NUC deal. The most expensive one that the Intel page had was $900 which I am sure is the one they got.

If you would have told me that Calvin's bedroom reveal had about double the views than the clickbait vlog on the hormone doctor, I wouldn't have believed it! Maybe they are tired of hearing about it, just went straight to the podcast or not as interested when they found out her doc was a chiropractor.

If her doc gives her too much meds for the hypothyroid, it can stitch it to hyperthyroid with health issues too. That happened to me so my doc backed my dose back. I personally think the doctor should have gave the medicine longer to pull the numbers off before upping the dosage!
Ellie would like that. Her inability to lose the extra weight she put on during pregnancy must have been an issue. She commented on IG the other day that her wedding ring just about fit again. For someone like Ellie, you know that would have been concerning that she didn’t bounce back again right away. Must be the thyroid and not inactivity or aging.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”