Steps to Avoiding Responsibility - Part 5

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Avoiding Responsibility - Part 5

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

ewokfan11 wrote:
jmoysa wrote:See that he’s sticking to the rant/ad, short clip and ending with them. It’s not working!!! These vlogs are seriously getting worse.
I think it's because they are lazy. They can film Kelsey's Rants and the end segments for a week all in one day, then they just have to vlog for about 3 minutes to fill in the middle.

It baffles me when they say they are so busy. They can literally produce 7-10 vlogs in one day and then take the rest of the week off. But, I do think the quality is now crap, so that might explain the plunge in views.

To be honest, I'm shocked they haven't mentioned anything baby-related in WEEKS. I'm guessing they got a lot of backlash in the comments for the constant clickbait.

Does anyone else think Corbin and Kelsey's parents might not get along?? I definitely get that feeling. Maybe that was part of the reason for Kelsey's holiday stress rant.

Kelsey and Corbin could make some pretty juicy vlogs about what's REALLY happening/happened in their life. I want to know what really happened with the Lannings and also why Corbin didn't see or speak to his parents for at least a year!!
I wondered about their parents relationship as well. I don't think I have ever seen them together really. Corbin and his family seem snooty and upper class (or what they like to believe is upper class) and Kelsey's parents seem like hippies. I bet her dad listens to Grateful Dead.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I wondered about their parents relationship as well. I don't think I have ever seen them together really. Corbin and his family seem snooty and upper class (or what they like to believe is upper class) and Kelsey's parents seem like hippies. I bet her dad listens to Grateful Dead.
I think his parents are pretty religious, but Kelsey's family isn't. I wonder if they fight with Corbin because of religious differences? Corbin used to work for a church, but they've NEVER actually gone to church.

Corbin's dad was definitely raised Mormon, but I'm not sure if his parents are still LDS. I could totally see family tension if they are still practicing Mormons and the way Corbin and Kelsey live.

Also, LOL! You don't have to be a hippie to like the Grateful Dead! :D
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

I'm convinced their vlogs are meant for dumb people. I don't know how anyone cannot see how scripted and pieced together these vlogs are....unless you're dumb as rocks. The clip of them at the end saying "that was so much fun decorating" and going on about Martha Stewart? Good lord that was boring. And scripted.

"leave it in the comments down below" oh SHUT UP! NO ONE CARES!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Are they really, really that stupid? Why continue with this stupid format. Kelsey complaining about her dry skin (duh) and how she’s going to use olive oil with her moisturizer. She says that she already has put make up on several times, but going to put it on anyway!!! Hahaha

A call on the cell phone from Santa and June has no reaction. Corbin was bummed she just stared.

Short clip of her making cookies with her mom. What no cookie sheet, using a pizza pan?

Over 5 minutes of a 10 minute vlog of them sitting discussing David Beckham kissing his daughter on the mouth and how they feel about that. Why are they discussing this now? I think Corbin wanted to use that as a way to bring up “some people on our channel say I have an inappropriate relationship with June “. He’s talking about YTMD. This is a way to get his minions in a tizzy.

I still think he’s overbearing and his relationship with June is strange. He’s a jerk on so many levels. To put out this crap everyday is a joke and he’s the blame for this slow death of the channel. Go out and get a job you slob and not sit around watching the Today show.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 4a28cd.jpg[/img]

Not even 4K views!!!! Looks like after the YouTube cleanse, he’s buying subs. They had a steady loss every day, now after that they’ve gained even with the views being so low. Wow Corbin all this is worth the $100 you’re making!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Forgot to add... they’re so stupid that Kelsey had on four different outfits in the vlog that they’re trying to pass off as same day.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Interesting that Corbin is addressing the fact that some people think he has an “inappropriate” relationship with his daughter…which Corbin says it’s an “awesome” relationship. I would never insinuate that there is a physically inappropriate relationship going on because I think that’s a very serious accusation and to be honest, I haven’t seen anything to warrant that. However, I agree with other people who have pegged Corbin has some sort of narcissist, and I completely agree that based on his social media, he makes himself look like a single dad. It’s all about Corbin, and he is going to be in for a rude awakening when his daughter starts practicing her own independence and doesn’t want to be his “prop” anymore. I already think Kelsey walks on eggshells around him, I think that’s going to be a very tense and stressful household once the kids are old enough to recognize what a controlling narcissist their dad is. I have no doubt that he is emotionally abusive.

I grew up in a very affectionate home, but I wouldn’t kiss my father on the lips passed the age of like five? It doesn’t mean that I had a troubled relationship with my father, I think people are free to do what they’re comfortable with. The only person I kiss on the lips is my husband, but I know other people who feel differently and that’s fine. People are definitely picking up on Corbin’s narcissism and I think he assumes they mean a physically inappropriate relationship, when in actuality people are pinging on the fact that he comes across as so controlling and nasty.

The fact that they live with family and hardly work nullifies a lot of their holiday ranting for me. I get that it’s somewhat complicated by the fact that Kelsey’s parents are divorced. My parents are not divorced, but I have many distinct local family groups that we want to see over the holidays- my parents, my mom’s extended family, my dad’s extended family, and my in-laws. And of course, we want to have our own time with just our immediate family and we don’t want to offend people. But considering that neither Kelsey nor Corbin work and they live with her mom? Yeah, they can take several seats for talking about “holiday stress.” They’re clearly trying to start debates in the comments section and get people to watch and comment because they’re trying to resuscitate their dying channel.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Edenberry wrote:
onbreak wrote:I wonder what was so beneath Corbin?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
'

Remember what he had to do for DB last Christmas? Lol!! Corbin's dignity was shattered LONG ago.

https://ibb.co/ZLLS1C8
https://ibb.co/YhvmMxk
Omg that’s amazing
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Corbin equates kissing June on the lips with having an "awesome" relationship with his daughter???!! Honestly, that comment alone makes him sound SUPER creepy and gross! Wait until she's 12 and let me know how that relationship is then. Like someone else mentioned, I think the kids won't be fans of Corbin's weird, controlling behavior as they get a little older.

It's just a stupid thing to bring up. If you kiss your kids on the lips, fine...you do you. But I also think it's fine to think it's weird—which I sort of do, but I didn't grow up kissing family members on the lips. And guess what, I'm still VERY close with my both of my parents. I guess I somehow managed to survive without the kissing! LOL

They are both so strange! I feel like they are using any rando topic lately to get people to comment. The Beckham thing was more than a year ago, so it's definitely not a recent "controversy."
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

So they are trying to stir up controversy to get comments yet they police the comments heavily in their favor. It doesn’t work both ways you idiots. No one wants to discuss a controversial topic if the moderators are completely biased and one sided and get to cherry pick the comments in their favor. Any one with half a brain should know comments aren’t a fair representation of what people actually think about them or whatever their chosen topic is. They are so ridiculous.

srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

Kelsey is looking like she is 35! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 2c2c0b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:I wondered about their parents relationship as well. I don't think I have ever seen them together really. Corbin and his family seem snooty and upper class (or what they like to believe is upper class) and Kelsey's parents seem like hippies. I bet her dad listens to Grateful Dead.
I think his parents are pretty religious, but Kelsey's family isn't. I wonder if they fight with Corbin because of religious differences? Corbin used to work for a church, but they've NEVER actually gone to church.

Corbin's dad was definitely raised Mormon, but I'm not sure if his parents are still LDS. I could totally see family tension if they are still practicing Mormons and the way Corbin and Kelsey live.

Lol I know, her dad just reminds me of my friends father even in looks. He is a huge hippie dead head.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Interesting that Corbin is addressing the fact that some people think he has an “inappropriate” relationship with his daughter…which Corbin says it’s an “awesome” relationship. I would never insinuate that there is a physically inappropriate relationship going on because I think that’s a very serious accusation and to be honest, I haven’t seen anything to warrant that. However, I agree with other people who have pegged Corbin has some sort of narcissist, and I completely agree that based on his social media, he makes himself look like a single dad. It’s all about Corbin, and he is going to be in for a rude awakening when his daughter starts practicing her own independence and doesn’t want to be his “prop” anymore. I already think Kelsey walks on eggshells around him, I think that’s going to be a very tense and stressful household once the kids are old enough to recognize what a controlling narcissist their dad is. I have no doubt that he is emotionally abusive.

I grew up in a very affectionate home, but I wouldn’t kiss my father on the lips passed the age of like five? It doesn’t mean that I had a troubled relationship with my father, I think people are free to do what they’re comfortable with. The only person I kiss on the lips is my husband, but I know other people who feel differently and that’s fine. People are definitely picking up on Corbin’s narcissism and I think he assumes they mean a physically inappropriate relationship, when in actuality people are pinging on the fact that he comes across as so controlling and nasty.

The fact that they live with family and hardly work nullifies a lot of their holiday ranting for me. I get that it’s somewhat complicated by the fact that Kelsey’s parents are divorced. My parents are not divorced, but I have many distinct local family groups that we want to see over the holidays- my parents, my mom’s extended family, my dad’s extended family, and my in-laws. And of course, we want to have our own time with just our immediate family and we don’t want to offend people. But considering that neither Kelsey nor Corbin work and they live with her mom? Yeah, they can take several seats for talking about “holiday stress.” They’re clearly trying to start debates in the comments section and get people to watch and comment because they’re trying to resuscitate their dying channel.
My ex was very controlling, and my son won't speak to him now that he's over 21 and out of the house.
Personal, so scroll by if you like; When my son was in high school, they were banging heads over grades. My son was really upset, and I told him his dad just wanted what was best for him and for him to be able to get into whatever school he wanted. I told my ex this, and got an email back saying that I hadn't stuck up for him "enough", and listing all the things he did for our kids, like taking my son fishing, taking a cooking class, keeping a cat that he hated but the kids loved, etc. They were all things he was _supposed_ to do, because he was their dad. But apparently my kids weren't grateful enough and I didn't praise him enough. He CC'd my son on this email. And now that my son won't talk to him, it's all about him too. Not once has he asked why my son is angry. He just writes letters saying how much it hurts him and how he knows he hasn't done anything wrong. If Corbin isn't careful, this will be him in 20 years.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:If Corbin isn't careful, this will be him in 20 years.
I really agree with this. I feel like Corbin seeks/needs excessive praise for being a dad. I really don't see him doing anything beyond basic parenting for June. I really do mean basic. They are homeless. They don't seem to have any goals or real direction. They are unwilling to get jobs, so they don't have a stable income. Who cares about kissing, they are bad parents for not having any structure in their lives.

Seriously, what they call "adventure" seems like insanity to me. The fact that they've moved every few months for several years is just crazy.

I'm sure it's ALL Kelsey who wants the house. I imagine Corbin doesn't want to settle down—especially in Idaho.

They never mentioned anything about their insurance. They've totally lapsed on it in the past, so I'm curious if they got new health insurance in Idaho by the deadline on Saturday. My guess: NOPE.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I find Corbin inappropriate in the way he has to be the end all be all to June. He cuts Kelsey out of everything. She is good enough to be a stroller pusher or baby holder when it is convenient for Corbin aka the lighthouse. But he gets all of June's "first" and things like getting her ears done that is usually a mother daughter bonding experience. But Corbin had to have it be him. They couldn't go on certain Disney rides until he was around she she had to sit with him. He takes her to see the beach he does this she is daddy's girl and she is basically his whole IG pictures and what he speaks about. Kelsey hers is about everyone. Corbin is about him and June only. That shit is strange. And I do come from a home with no father it mother. So I am all about showering my kids with all I didn't have and I find Corbin to be odd. Then again his shitty personality doesn't help.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He is very odd.

Kelsey used to remind me of saffy from absolutely fabulous now she reminds me of the doormat endcap at home depot.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:

Lol I know, her dad just reminds me of my friends father even in looks. He is a huge hippie dead head.

You say "huge hippie Deadhead" like it's a bad thing!!! ;) ;) ;)
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote: I think his parents are pretty religious, but Kelsey's family isn't. I wonder if they fight with Corbin because of religious differences? Corbin used to work for a church, but they've NEVER actually gone to church.

You say "huge hippie Deadhead" like it's a bad thing!!! ;) ;) ;)
Lol, never !

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:He is very odd.

Kelsey used to remind me of saffy from absolutely fabulous now she reminds me of the doormat endcap at home depot.

LOL. Saffy is much more intellectual! But Missy reminds me of Edina. She will be giving Edina a run for her money in a few years! Except she will be running around with a vodka cranberry, not "Bolly, baby".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I fucking called it. The closer it got to actually finding a home and moving to their own place they would all the sudden find a "travel" opportunity. Wonder how helpful they can be with a 2 yr old.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I fucking called it. The closer it got to actually finding a home and moving to their own place they would all the sudden find a "travel" opportunity. Wonder how helpful they can be with a 2 yr old.

They’re so predictable it’s funny. “We aren’t going to move until after the trip”...”we aren’t moving until after the new baby is born”. Always an excuse. So 8-20 people are going to pay for these idiots to go on a trip. You know that’s how it plays out. They never said what humanitarian project they were doing, only about “fun” things. It doesn’t seem organized since they are saying they can change the area, etc if you have kids.

So Kelsey is still nursing. I was surprised by that. Too bad they didn’t show any of the before and after of the performance.

Same stupid format: Kelsey mom talk, very short June clip end with them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”