Rachelle, Emma and The Homeschooled Husband | Part 10

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Emma and The Homeschooled Husband | Part 10

Unread post by littlebaby »

I know it’s not their thread but I literally had to block Cole on Instagram because he kept showing up on my Instagram explore page and his face makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOOO uncomfortable. Like genuinely human primal discomfort looking at his face lol. It’s like the uncanny valley almost. Ugh I hate it. And while I was at it I had to block Sav too because the cheery mini-me sassy daughter schtick makes me almost vomit and I couldn’t handle the cringe.

Anyway carry on I just had to rant about how uncomfortable they make me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Why does she share the worst photos of Emma? Those 4 month old photos are awful. And her crappy presets make it worse. Proof that you can have a big fancy camera but it doesn't mean you're a photographer.
I'm concerned about Emma's circulation, her skin is so splotchy.
Jaylla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaylla »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:Why does she share the worst photos of Emma? Those 4 month old photos are awful. And her crappy presets make it worse. Proof that you can have a big fancy camera but it doesn't mean you're a photographer.
I'm concerned about Emma's circulation, her skin is so splotchy.
Baby's skin usually only gets like that if they are cold. She rarely has enough clothes on her. I don't think a onesie is enough. I'm sure Rachelle wouldn't walk around all day with that lack of clothes on. Rachelle normally wears sweatshirts. Babies can't regulate their temperature like adults can.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Lol these comments though.

SUch a goOD SleePEEER[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... fb14ec.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 09a635.jpg[/img]

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Who called it about her claiming she needs to supplement (and stop BFing I’m sure) because Emma is too small? She posted on Twitter about Emma now being on the smaller side. She just setting it up so she can stop and do IVF sooner. I can’t believe how ridiculous and predictive she is.

Also she said that Emma went to sleep at 7:30, woke to eat at 5 and was still sleeping at 9. So... why is she sleep training again? Also, a baby should not be sleeping as much as she’s claiming Emma does at her age. If she’s sleeping 14 hours over night and taking multiple multi-hour naps during the day that’s not right. At this age they only need about 14-16 hours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Celia wrote:Who called it about her claiming she needs to supplement (and stop BFing I’m sure) because Emma is too small? She posted on Twitter about Emma now being on the smaller side. She just setting it up so she can stop and do IVF sooner. I can’t believe how ridiculous and predictive she is.

Also she said that Emma went to sleep at 7:30, woke to eat at 5 and was still sleeping at 9. So... why is she sleep training again? Also, a baby should not be sleeping as much as she’s claiming Emma does at her age. If she’s sleeping 14 hours over night and taking multiple multi-hour naps during the day that’s not right. At this age they only need about 14-16 hours.

She has no excuse to stop. I suffered with supply issues constantly since I pumped 8 months exclusively. I would make below 24 oz in 24 hours. My son was also always below the 25% and still is. Yet I still fought through it and did what I could to provide him with my breast milk. At 9 months I started giving him 1-2 bottles of formula a day. So 8 oz total and I made the other 16 oz. I just weaned him at 19 months this month. She truly just wants to give it up I think. There’s nothing wrong with formula but she always bragged about her supply and yet it’s not enough? Wake up 1-2x a night to pump even though she’s sleeping. She is just ignorant and selfish.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Celia wrote:Who called it about her claiming she needs to supplement (and stop BFing I’m sure) because Emma is too small? She posted on Twitter about Emma now being on the smaller side. She just setting it up so she can stop and do IVF sooner. I can’t believe how ridiculous and predictive she is.

Did she post that on Twitter today or yesterday, after Emma's check up?
Because in yesterdays vlog (yeah, I watched, I was bored, don't judge) she said something about how she couldn't wait to see her height and weight because she's SO huge, and had outgrown her bassinet. This bitch lies more than a politician. At least they have teams of people to try to help them keep their lies straight.

Also, if Emma is sleeping that much, she's getting PLENTY of breastmilk and she's satisfied. Babies wake up and cry when they're hungry, it's called INSTINCT!
She is literally one of the dumbest people ever. How about read some parenting books, Rachelle?
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:

Because in yesterdays vlog (yeah, I watched, I was bored, don't judge) she said something about how she couldn't wait to see her height and weight because she's SO huge, and had outgrown her bassinet. This bitch lies more than a politician. At least they have teams of people to try to help them keep their lies straight.

Also, if Emma is sleeping that much, she's getting PLENTY of breastmilk and she's satisfied. Babies wake up and cry when they're hungry, it's called INSTINCT!
She is literally one of the dumbest people ever. How about read some parenting books, Rachelle?
She posted it after the appt. She said the check up was over and she is “now on the smaller side”.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Celia wrote:
leeiacoccapuffs wrote:

She posted it after the appt. She said the check up was over and she is “now on the smaller side”.

Notice she doesn't post actual numbers? Probably because she's actually fine and not really that small. Image She's so dramatic. How long did she play it up that Emma is HUUUUUUUUGE? Now that that's no longer true, she's has to play it up that's she's her small tiny baby. God forbid Emma be average in any way. She's probably in the 49th percentile for weight, and rachelle would say she's SOOOOO tineeeeee! ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

She gave stats at her 2 month check up and I remember checking the growth chart and Emma wasn’t big then either, just average.
I doubt she’ll give stats this time, I’m assuming she has dropped percentiles? That’s not good.

Cookiemonster24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiemonster24 »

Apparently she’s in the 40th percentile for everything

Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

Yeah, she isn't a big baby at all. My youngest is 2 months older than Emma and at his 4 month appointment, he was 15.6, whereas Emma is 13 something. So much about how biiiiiiiiig Emma is and she's normal.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Last edited by Sneege07 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cookiemonster24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiemonster24 »

Also side note, why is this bitch still sitting in the back seat of the car

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

40th percentile, not a big deal. It's not as if she FTT, and they're doing an intervention.
Rachelle cannot STAND for her perfect baby to be anything less than above average.
I absolutely love that in the last vlog she claimed Emma was HUGE and she's actually on the smaller size compared to other 4 month old
babies. :lol:
Maybe if they'd ever put her down, she's start to use her muscles and gain some muscle weight.
Maybe if Rachelle nursed on demand instead of plugging Emma's mouth with that damn pacifier she'd gain some weight.
Maybe if Rachelle ate decently, her milk would be more nourishing. But she eats crap and drinks soda. What does she expect?

Her next vlog title will be so dramatic, I already know it. Inside she is probably giddy over the fact that she has something to use for clickbait. She's probably already emailing Enfamil to sponsor it.

"Emma isn't thriving, will social services take her away??"

"Her Doctor said my milk isn't enough for her and I am a terrible Mother."

"Emma is a small baby because of Justin's male fertility factor."
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Cookiemonster24 wrote:Also side note, why is this bitch still sitting in the back seat of the car

Prob the same reason she gets in the bath fully clothed and literally inside Emma’s crib. I’ve never seen such a psycho mom before. Genuinely if she was a friend in my personal life I would be trying to seek out help for her.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sneege07 wrote:Yeah, she isn't a big baby at all. My youngest is 2 months older than Emma and at his 4 month appointment, he was 15.6, whereas Emma is 13 something. Image So much about how biiiiiiiiig Emma is and she's normal. Image
My son was almost as big at birth as Emma was at her 2 month old check up. 11 pounds.
Rachelle is just stupid.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Cookiemonster24 wrote:Also side note, why is this bitch still sitting in the back seat of the car

Because she's a better Mom than every other Mom that has ever existed. :roll:
Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

Also, I am kind of creeped out that Rachelle changed her upload schedule to match the Earls Fam. So bizarre. I'm sure lots of youtubers have similar uploading schedules but this is just weird.

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

Sneege07 wrote:Also, I am kind of creeped out that Rachelle changed her upload schedule to match the Earls Fam. So bizarre. I'm sure lots of youtubers have similar uploading schedules but this is just weird.

But it was just because she needed sleep at night even thought Emma goes down so easy and sleeps sO wElL!! It has nothing to do with the Earls Fam, that’s impossible.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sneege07 wrote:Also, I am kind of creeped out that Rachelle changed her upload schedule to match the Earls Fam. So bizarre. I'm sure lots of youtubers have similar uploading schedules but this is just weird.

She's definitely trying to catch those YouTube viewers who watch Earls Fam, hoping her videos will be those "suggested" or "videos you may like" for those people.
I also think Rachelle is convinced that by not posting daily, she's building suspense, and people will rush to watch her every other day vlogs.
No, bitch. Your vlogs are boring whether you post every day or once a week.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”