Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cole&Sav

Unread post by mariaandy »

lmmomSD wrote:
mariaandy wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:Sorry if it's been said, but it'll be sad when the baby comes, because she'll most likely be treated better. They have much more money, and they need youtube content. They weren't vlogging when E was a baby, so there was no need to pamper her. I doubt E will notice until she's much older though.
so true...its really sad. also that convo where they spoke to her about loving her just as much they will love the baby -- that should never have been on camera. she was clearly so uncomfortable.

also idk if this has been brought up before bc i havent read the whole thread but they did a kid swap with kyler and mad (who i do like because their children are adorable and they dont exploit them as much -- their content is pretty happy always) and ev was such a brat. cole and sav have not raised her to be grateful for anything.
They exploit their kids plenty. They hang out with Jake Paul and "loaned" the twins to Erika Costell, and also hang out with Trav and Cor who do those "Mini Jake Paul" videos with their son. When they did the kid swap, Cole and Sav were calling the twins "newborns". They kept saying "We have two newborns". Please. They are such idiots. I guess "newborns" get more views than "6 months old babies". And yes, Everleigh was a complete brat. "I want cotton candy!" And never once said please or thank you. And when Kyler wanted to share the cotton candy, she threw it away rather than share. Kyler looked ready to throttle her by the end of the day.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
honestly kyler did look really upset and i dont blame him. she was being a brat.

i do prefer kyler and mad because i mean their girls are absolutely adorable i mean just watch this:
yes they clickbait but thats the youtube game. there is no way to know if their girls are gonna be brats bc they are only two so we will see in a couple years. they dont hang out with team 10 very often anymore, and when they did, it was because madison and erika were really good friends.

of course they have problems, but i rlly prefer them to sav and cole.
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

emilyk16 wrote:I'm really curious to see what baby P will look like. Everleigh wasn't that cute as a baby in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, and the crazy exaggerated outfits she was dressed in were a little OTT for my taste.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

God, I hate that pose Everleigh does with her leg up in the air. That does not sit right with me. Her and Ava are doing elf on the shelf on Instagram (or something like that, I'm not following) and they're both on top of the counter with their legs wide open in the air.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mariaandy wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
mariaandy wrote: so true...its really sad. also that convo where they spoke to her about loving her just as much they will love the baby -- that should never have been on camera. she was clearly so uncomfortable.

also idk if this has been brought up before bc i havent read the whole thread but they did a kid swap with kyler and mad (who i do like because their children are adorable and they dont exploit them as much -- their content is pretty happy always) and ev was such a brat. cole and sav have not raised her to be grateful for anything.
They exploit their kids plenty. They hang out with Jake Paul and "loaned" the twins to Erika Costell, and also hang out with Trav and Cor who do those "Mini Jake Paul" videos with their son. When they did the kid swap, Cole and Sav were calling the twins "newborns". They kept saying "We have two newborns". Please. They are such idiots. I guess "newborns" get more views than "6 months old babies". And yes, Everleigh was a complete brat. "I want cotton candy!" And never once said please or thank you. And when Kyler wanted to share the cotton candy, she threw it away rather than share. Kyler looked ready to throttle her by the end of the day.

honestly kyler did look really upset and i dont blame him. she was being a brat.

i do prefer kyler and mad because i mean their girls are absolutely adorable i mean just watch this:
yes they clickbait but thats the youtube game. there is no way to know if their girls are gonna be brats bc they are only two so we will see in a couple years. they dont hang out with team 10 very often anymore, and when they did, it was because madison and erika were really good friends.

Oh, yes. Those girls are adorable. I would never say otherwise. But they are definitely banking on how cute the girls are.
I do prefer them to Cole and Savannah as well. The girls are legitimately cute-- not like Everleigh, where she really isn't that cute, but they keep telling us she is

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I have to say, I am super surprised at Everleigh’s birthday video.
Her toys were age appropriate. There wasn’t a mountain of them. She said thank you and seemed genuinely excited about most of them. The puppy thing seemed like a let down lol.

I pictured ponies and bounce houses and millions of balloons and just princessy over the top fanfare.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

emilyk16 wrote:I'm really curious to see what baby P will look like. Everleigh wasn't that cute as a baby in my opinion.

She's not cute now either... yep.. i said it.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
mariaandy wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:They exploit their kids plenty. They hang out with Jake Paul and "loaned" the twins to Erika Costell, and also hang out with Trav and Cor who do those "Mini Jake Paul" videos with their son. When they did the kid swap, Cole and Sav were calling the twins "newborns". They kept saying "We have two newborns". Please. They are such idiots. I guess "newborns" get more views than "6 months old babies". And yes, Everleigh was a complete brat. "I want cotton candy!" And never once said please or thank you. And when Kyler wanted to share the cotton candy, she threw it away rather than share. Kyler looked ready to throttle her by the end of the day.

i do prefer kyler and mad because i mean their girls are absolutely adorable i mean just watch this: <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>bmFcGex0NEQ</span></a>

Oh, yes. Those girls are adorable. I would never say otherwise. But they are definitely banking on how cute the girls are.
I do prefer them to Cole and Savannah as well. The girls are legitimately cute-- not like Everleigh, where she really isn't that cute, but they keep telling us she is

I've never seen or heard of these people, but my daughter is named Tatum and i'm annoyed that they spelled their daughter's name "Taytum". ("misspelling" names is a huge petpeeve of mine though. But i don't even like the way spelling Tatum like that looks..)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
mariaandy wrote: honestly kyler did look really upset and i dont blame him. she was being a brat.

i do prefer kyler and mad because i mean their girls are absolutely adorable i mean just watch this: <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>bmFcGex0NEQ</span></a>

I've never seen or heard of these people, but my daughter is named Tatum and i'm annoyed that they spelled their daughter's name "Taytum". ("misspelling" names is a huge petpeeve of mine though. But i don't even like the way spelling Tatum like that looks..)
There is another YouTuber that hangs out with them, and they spell their son's name "Tydus". I think of the toilet bowl cleaner "ti-d-bowl" every time I see it. He's the "mini Jake Paul"-- don't get me started on that. And the other twin is Oakley. They live in Southern California and named their daughter after a sunglasses brand?
I don't like the spelling of Taytum either. Poor kid is going to have to go through life saying "no, it's not spelled that way".

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:

She's not cute now either... yep.. i said it.
I am with you on that!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Oh, yes. Those girls are adorable. I would never say otherwise. But they are definitely banking on how cute the girls are.

There is another YouTuber that hangs out with them, and they spell their son's name "Tydus". I think of the toilet bowl cleaner "ti-d-bowl" every time I see it. He's the "mini Jake Paul"-- don't get me started on that. And the other twin is Oakley. They live in Southern California and named their daughter after a sunglasses brand?
I don't like the spelling of Taytum either. Poor kid is going to have to go through life saying "no, it's not spelled that way".

I don't mind Oakley so much, although i didn't think about them living in SoCal and naming her that lol..... i ran into a mom at the Dollar Tree who's son was named Chevy (like the truck, not the Chase) and i feel like i just won the big prize on the "I live in The Deep South" bingo card.
mariaandy
Amateur
Amateur

guys chill out. taytum isnt misspelled because there is no proper spelling of a name. and oakley may not be named after the sunglasses.
CooperFairbanks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CooperFairbanks »

mariaandy wrote:guys chill out. taytum isnt misspelled because there is no proper spelling of a name. and oakley may not be named after the sunglasses.
Of course there is. Alyzabeth is not a legitimate spelling of Elizabeth. Taytum is not a legitimate spelling of Tatum.
alwayschair
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alwayschair »

CooperFairbanks wrote:
mariaandy wrote:guys chill out. taytum isnt misspelled because there is no proper spelling of a name. and oakley may not be named after the sunglasses.
Of course there is. Alyzabeth is not a legitimate spelling of Elizabeth. Taytum is not a legitimate spelling of Tatum.
Honestly neither Tatum or Taytum sounds like a legitimate name. But when you live in a country where you can name your kid whatever you like I don’t think these are the worst names ever. And actually both Taytum and Oakley were popular names in 2016 for these “baby name vloggers” (<- yes there are people doing videos only about “woodsy names I like” “nautical names I like” etc). The last few years were popular on nature names, and Oakley was too, and is related to the oak tree more than the sunglasses brand, although I like it more for a boy than for a girl

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

At my youngest's preschool, there are two trends - people doing back to names from the 40s with Norah and Audrey and then parents naming their kids Dolce or Armani or Million.

Maybe we've finally past the Brayden, Brayden, Braeden etc trend.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I didn't say that they named Oakley _after,_ the sunglasses. I just said that they live in SoCal and it's a popular sunglasses brand, and my meaning was that others are going to make the connection. They're setting her up to be made fun of.
And Tatum as a name has been around for a while. Ryan O'Neal's daughter is Tatum, and she has kids of her own. It sure took off in the 90's though. And yes, there is a "standard" spelling of it.
No need to tell us to "chill out". Nobody is losing sleep over this, I imagine. It's a snark page. People are going to snark.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

DoodleBop2 wrote:At my youngest's preschool, there are two trends - people doing back to names from the 40s with Norah and Audrey and then parents naming their kids Dolce or Armani or Million.

I like the trend to traditional names. I named my daughter Lauren, and at the time, I didn't know _anyone_ with that name. I just liked Lauren Bacall. And then we moved to California, and Laurens were coming out of the woodwork!

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

lmmomSD wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:At my youngest's preschool, there are two trends - people doing back to names from the 40s with Norah and Audrey and then parents naming their kids Dolce or Armani or Million.

I like the trend to traditional names. I named my daughter Lauren, and at the time, I didn't know _anyone_ with that name. I just liked Lauren Bacall. And then we moved to California, and Laurens were coming out of the woodwork!

We chose more traditional names for our kids accidentally falling into the "old lady" name trend.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:I didn't say that they named Oakley _after,_ the sunglasses. I just said that they live in SoCal and it's a popular sunglasses brand, and my meaning was that others are going to make the connection. They're setting her up to be made fun of.
And Tatum as a name has been around for a while. Ryan O'Neal's daughter is Tatum, and she has kids of her own. It sure took off in the 90's though. And yes, there is a "standard" spelling of it.
No need to tell us to "chill out". Nobody is losing sleep over this, I imagine. It's a snark page. People are going to snark.

100% there is a standard spelling of Tatum. When i came across it in a name book while i was pregnant there weren't any other spellings listed. Tatum O'Neal, Channing Tatum, (a road near my mothers house named Tatum Rd..lol) I honestly had never seen an alternative spelling of the name until the last 2-3 years. And no.. LOL... not losing any sleep over it, but my daughter's name is a "legitimate" name.
(I also get asked all the time if i named her after Channing Tatum and it annoys me so much lmao! I had no clue who he was until Magic Mike came out and she was 7 years old then!! no significance to her name other than it was a random name in a baby name book that we both like, was unique, but not totally off the wall and it suited her.)
mariaandy
Amateur
Amateur

you guys are all saying there is a correct way to spell names and some things arent names. of course there are some words that cannot be names because they are innapropriate, have no vowels, or are super super long or really short. but, taytum and oakley are fine names. you can spell names a little different (kaitlyn, kaitlin) and still have them be a name. yes there are problems with kyler and mad. but um...their names are not a problem. so lets move on and get back to cole and sav okay? :)

also did anyone watch cole and sav;s recent video with that 'emotional' message
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

didn’t they say they were going to do a name reveal like a month before baby P was here? i actually want to know what P stands for

Return to “Cole and Sav”