Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Emma and The Homeschooled Husband | Part 10

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... d0aea9.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 04ccfc.jpg[/img]

According to the APO these seem to be normal 3-4 month developmental milestones. I don’t think it’s unhealthy. I asked because my in laws thought it was bad for development and my pediatrician said no if they like doing it to allow them to with assistance of course.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

The reflex is totally fine and normal.. babies do that to build muscle. Starting around five months is when they say it’s better for babies to support their own weight. My kids were all early walkers (by 9 months)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

herebcofbritney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... d0aea9.jpg[/img]

According to the APO these seem to be normal 3-4 month developmental milestones. I don’t think it’s unhealthy. I asked because my in laws thought it was bad for development and my pediatrician said no if they like doing it to allow them to with assistance of course.
Yes but she was doing this when she was a newborn.. that’s different

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Ld5 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... d0aea9.jpg[/img]

Yes but she was doing this when she was a newborn.. that’s different

I’ve seen newborns do it too. But I can’t find any reputable studies or info on it. So not sure If it’s normal or not.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Bundy wrote:
leeiacoccapuffs wrote:Will someone do me a solid and post a screenshot of her new 'do? I really don't have the patience to watch her today. I'll say something bitchy and get blocked, then will have to create another YouTube account. :lol:
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 68d05e.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... aa7278.jpg[/img]

Two things... One that side eye Emma is giving is totally a Justin look. Two I do not see pink in her hair. I wish her hairstylist friend would comment back to her on her vlogs and call her lying butt out sometimes. She can not be 100% honest about all the tall tales she spins after she gets her hair done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

IsabelleKinney wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
Barrx2 wrote:I wonder if Emma would like the zipadee zip we use it with my daughter and she loves it and sleeps so much better than she did when she was a newborn but I won’t suggest it to rachelle I’ll let her suffer now that her “perfect sleeper” is not sleeping so perfectly she would brag so much about it!

She reads here so watch her try it out and incorporate it into her next vlog lmao
Next vlog title: “We’ll try anything at this point!”

Ha! Go add that to the title suggestion thread... To funny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

It’s totally fine to allow babies to put weight on their legs or stand with support. What’s not fine is letting them support ALL of their weight themselves (Justin and Rash!) and also not enough tummy time to strengthen their shoulders. Weak upper body strength can delay crawling. They’ll never want to be on their tummy because they prefer standing. Looks like this is what could be happening with Emma. Crawling is a very important step in development that if not learnt correctly might need to be re-learnt later in life.

icp
Informer
Informer

Rachelle, Emma and The Homeschooled Husband | Part 10

Unread post by icp »

Ayyyyy, it doesn’t look that bad in the second photo, right? I definitely think it’s an improvement from what she had before! It did look strange in the outdoor lighting, though.

EDIT: Just noticed her man hand holding the camera in the second photo. Yikes

alwayschair
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alwayschair »

So I’ve been following this thread for like three weeks, and originally i wanted to write a rant about Rachelle, but I’ll just chance of me being thrown out of here and rant about this thread. I don’t like her, I found her before Brynn, because I watch a lot of IVF couples, since I find the medical side interesting.
I agree with a lot of things you say about Rachelle but I find a few things absolutely pointless and “just because” things. She can’t do anything good. Like, why the fuck is it a problem that she sits at the back? My aunt has been doing it for twenty years, cause she grown to like sitting back there, and the whole family turned out fine.
And about parenting her child; everybody does it differently, but saying that she’s a moron but YOU, you’re the super mum who has 3 kids and works and still does XY or a sahm who licks both the ass of their kids and husbands, and honestly this whole thread just makes you all look like bored middle aged people who are trying to make themselves feel better about their parenting and looks by putting others down. I bet if y’all had YouTube channels, and had threads about yourselves you’ll be the first to cry about it on Instagram or something cause how could it be, you’re NAILING parenting, and others don’t

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

alwayschair wrote:So I’ve been following this thread for like three weeks, and originally i wanted to write a rant about Rachelle, but I’ll just chance of me being thrown out of here and rant about this thread. I don’t like her, I found her before Brynn, because I watch a lot of IVF couples, since I find the medical side interesting.
I agree with a lot of things you say about Rachelle but I find a few things absolutely pointless and “just because” things. She can’t do anything good. Like, why the fuck is it a problem that she sits at the back? My aunt has been doing it for twenty years, cause she grown to like sitting back there, and the whole family turned out fine.
And about parenting her child; everybody does it differently, but saying that she’s a moron but YOU, you’re the super mum who has 3 kids and works and still does XY or a sahm who licks both the ass of their kids and husbands, and honestly this whole thread just makes you all look like bored middle aged people who are trying to make themselves feel better about their parenting and looks by putting others down. I bet if y’all had YouTube channels, and had threads about yourselves you’ll be the first to cry about it on Instagram or something cause how could it be, you’re NAILING parenting, and others don’t ImageImage

I think you missed the point why forums like this exist... its a place for like minded people to come and discuss people who are happy to sell their children’s childhoods online for MONEY! If you are happy to profit off your children you should be prepared to get some negativity.

If Rachelle doesn’t like whats been discussed here about her then perhaps she can stop broadcasting her shitty decisions on YouTube. No one holds a gun to her head to vlog every day. She should be glad we aren’t creating threads of comments on HER social media daily for her to delete.
Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

Lmfao HEY TRASHELLE!!!! Haven’t heard from you in ages. Nice to see you back on here!

Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:[quoteWill someone do me a solid and post a screenshot of her new 'do? I really don't have the patience to watch her today. I'll say something bitchy and get blocked, then will have to create another YouTube account. :lol:
When you're blocked on youtube, you're blocked from commenting. You can still view. Guess how I know this!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She went to a hairdresser called beth, who has “been doing my hair for years”..... what happened to homejob-kaylee(?)
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

herebcofbritney wrote:
Ld5 wrote:She totally gave a dig at this page in today’s vlog about standing Emma up on her legs all the time lol She actually asked the doctor and the doctor said it was a good thing to do. She needs a new pediatrician!

What’s wrong with it? My son did it and I know people think it makes babies become bow legged but they usually already are a little from the womb and it corrects itself I thought. My pediatrician never had an issue and my son was always trying to stand or kick and stood at 8 months and walked at 10 months. So I don’t think it affected him. It’s a reflex that babies have the strength to actually stand and hold their own weight like that. At least that’s what mine told me.
I don't think it's totally bad. I think it's not great if that's the only type of "exercise" a baby gets. At this point in her life, tummy time and neat toys to reach for is more important for her development.

One of my kids was colicky and insisted on being held the way Emma is held. She liked looking around and seemed to need the pressure across her belly sometimes. Emma is obviously not colicky, but may want to look at the world more than a parent's chest.

I think the thing that's missing is variety and balance for Emma. They seem fixated on finding THE one thing that works and then not varying it. They don't realize that variety is as important as routine and will help Emma develop some flexibility in her skills and life!
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

biggest dig from here!

she was standing in the bathroom talking about her hair and she goes "she always tries to get me to do fun stuff with my hair SINCE I'M KINDA BORING" in the most sarcastic bitchy way.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
alwayschair
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alwayschair »

Haulnarse wrote:
alwayschair wrote:So I’ve been following this thread for like three weeks, and originally i wanted to write a rant about Rachelle, but I’ll just chance of me being thrown out of here and rant about this thread. I don’t like her, I found her before Brynn, because I watch a lot of IVF couples, since I find the medical side interesting.
And about parenting her child; everybody does it differently, but saying that she’s a moron but YOU, you’re the super mum who has 3 kids and works and still does XY or a sahm who licks both the ass of their kids and husbands, and honestly this whole thread just makes you all look like bored middle aged people who are trying to make themselves feel better about their parenting and looks by putting others down. I bet if y’all had YouTube channels, and had threads about yourselves you’ll be the first to cry about it on Instagram or something cause how could it be, you’re NAILING parenting, and others don’t ImageImage

I think you missed the point why forums like this exist... its a place for like minded people to come and discuss people who are happy to sell their children’s childhoods online for MONEY! If you are happy to profit off your children you should be prepared to get some negativity.

If Rachelle doesn’t like whats been discussed here about her then perhaps she can stop broadcasting her shitty decisions on YouTube. No one holds a gun to her head to vlog every day. She should be glad we aren’t creating threads of comments on HER social media daily for her to delete.
And you missed the point of my comment. The rant was not about commenting on her things. It was about how I don’t fucking get it why people write one sentence about her, and then a novel about how much of a better parent they are. My problem is not with the forum itself. I go into other forums and they don’t do this. It’s like one upping in mommy and baby groups. The “IM A BETTER PARENT THAN HER JUST LISTEN” mentality

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Bundy wrote:It’s totally fine to allow babies to put weight on their legs or stand with support. What’s not fine is letting them support ALL of their weight themselves (Justin and Rash!) and also not enough tummy time to strengthen their shoulders. Weak upper body strength can delay crawling. They’ll never want to be on their tummy because they prefer standing. Looks like this is what could be happening with Emma. Crawling is a very important step in development that if not learnt correctly might need to be re-learnt later in life.

Exactly.. that was the original point I was trying to make. Babies should not put ALL their weight on their legs until at least 6 months or older. Rachelle doesn’t realize she hasn’t been supporting Emma’s body so that all her weight wasn’t falling on her legs. Holding under their arms so that they’re kicking and straightening their legs on reflex is normal but I’ve seen her just supporting her from falling and Emma putting all the weight on her legs. Makes me cringe.

An exersaucer, Walker etc, support the babies’ bottom so that they’re not using all their weight on their legs.. perfectly fine to do.

It just makes me sad that Emma isn’t getting the exercise she needs to develop. Tummy time for two seconds once a day isn’t going to cut it. Laying her in her crib with the toy bar for 5 minutes isn’t going to cut it. She has absolutely no room to wiggle around and learn how to move. Forcing her to giggle and laugh isn’t doing anything for her development except to be happy because mommy wants me to.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

She’s so fucking psycho.... why does she act like it’s her and Emma and that Justin is just some side prop?
I’m referring to that picture she posted of Emma at Home Depot w/ the caption.
Also, all of her Instagram photos is just her and Emma. Where are some FAMILY pictures? I swear, if you just stumbled across her Instagram you would think she’s a single mom.
Trash, you’re a psychotic insane b***tch & your hair is strawberry blonde. Again, with the psycho. Gotta get that strawberry blonde to match your baby ;)

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Britxo wrote:She’s so fucking psycho.... why does she act like it’s her and Emma and that Justin is just some side prop?
Also, all of her Instagram photos is just her and Emma. Where are some FAMILY pictures? I swear, if you just stumbled across her Instagram you would think she’s a single mom.
Trash, you’re a psychotic insane b***tch & your hair is strawberry blonde. Again, with the psycho. Gotta get that strawberry blonde to match your baby ;)

Someone had asked her about that and her response was that Justin has his own Instagram account and can post pictures over there of him and Emma lol

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Ld5 wrote:
Britxo wrote:She’s so fucking psycho.... why does she act like it’s her and Emma and that Justin is just some side prop?

Someone had asked her about that and her response was that Justin has his own Instagram account and can post pictures over there of him and Emma lol

LOL what a see you next Tuesday!!! Yes, trash. That means I’m calling you a c***t. This girl... has issues lolll.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”