herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Emma and The Homeschooled Husband | Part 10

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Ld5 wrote:
Britxo wrote:She’s so fucking psycho.... why does she act like it’s her and Emma and that Justin is just some side prop?
I’m referring to that picture she posted of Emma at Home Depot w/ the caption.
Also, all of her Instagram photos is just her and Emma. Where are some FAMILY pictures? I swear, if you just stumbled across her Instagram you would think she’s a single mom.
Trash, you’re a psychotic insane b***tch & your hair is strawberry blonde. Again, with the psycho. Gotta get that strawberry blonde to match your baby ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone had asked her about that and her response was that Justin has his own Instagram account and can post pictures over there of him and Emma lol

Lmao not if she doesn’t quit hogging that damn baby of theirs. She also has only taken a handful of pics of Justin with Emma. What’s he supposed to do set a timer to take a pic? Lol. I’m sure Justin happily takes all these pics of her and Emma together. Yet she can barely return the favor or get all 3 of them in pics.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Rachelle, Emma and The Homeschooled Husband | Part 10

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Bundy wrote:Crawling is a very important step in development that if not learnt correctly might need to be re-learnt later in life.

Well that’s BS. I never crawled. Went straight to walking. It doesn’t have a developmental impact. It’s actually quite common from the research I have done.

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:Why do they hold her backwards all the time? I’ve never seen that before with any other baby. Image
They claim she likes it. So much for all those fugly, expensive wraps and slings. I guess she's too stupid to realize you can use those and have the baby face forward in them.
(Who wants to bet me $5 we see her using a sling/wrap soon with Emma front facing? )
You’re actually not supposed to use them with baby facing out. It’s horrible for their hips. Baby should always be a froggy position in carriers. Rachelle actually talked about using one of her carriers with baby facing out until several let her know how bad it is for baby.

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

Ld5 wrote:She totally gave a dig at this page in today’s vlog about standing Emma up on her legs all the time lol She actually asked the doctor and the doctor said it was a good thing to do. She needs a new pediatrician!

Good lord. I seriously dislike Rachelle and will criticize her every chance I get but her paediatrician is right. It’s good for baby to stand on their legs as long as they are happy. It builds up their muscles. It’s an old wives tale that it causes baby to be bow legged.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

For a self-proclaimed type A personality, she sure is late a lot

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

alwayschair wrote:So I’ve been following this thread for like three weeks, and originally i wanted to write a rant about Rachelle, but I’ll just chance of me being thrown out of here and rant about this thread. I don’t like her, I found her before Brynn, because I watch a lot of IVF couples, since I find the medical side interesting.
I agree with a lot of things you say about Rachelle but I find a few things absolutely pointless and “just because” things. She can’t do anything good. Like, why the fuck is it a problem that she sits at the back? My aunt has been doing it for twenty years, cause she grown to like sitting back there, and the whole family turned out fine.
And about parenting her child; everybody does it differently, but saying that she’s a moron but YOU, you’re the super mum who has 3 kids and works and still does XY or a sahm who licks both the ass of their kids and husbands, and honestly this whole thread just makes you all look like bored middle aged people who are trying to make themselves feel better about their parenting and looks by putting others down. I bet if y’all had YouTube channels, and had threads about yourselves you’ll be the first to cry about it on Instagram or something cause how could it be, you’re NAILING parenting, and others don’t
I am a middle aged, bored person. And?
What the fuck is it to you how I spend my time?
Has zero impact on your life whatsoever.
Also, in your spare time, go ahead and look up the definition of hypocrite.
Thanks for stopping by! :D
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mookiel wrote:
leeiacoccapuffs wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:Why do they hold her backwards all the time? I’ve never seen that before with any other baby. Image
They claim she likes it. So much for all those fugly, expensive wraps and slings. I guess she's too stupid to realize you can use those and have the baby face forward in them.
(Who wants to bet me $5 we see her using a sling/wrap soon with Emma front facing? )
You’re actually not supposed to use them with baby facing out. It’s horrible for their hips. Baby should always be a froggy position in carriers. Rachelle actually talked about using one of her carriers with baby facing out until several let her know how bad it is for baby.
OMG. You're taking a tongue in cheek subject way too literally. You missed the point that she made a big deal out of all those fancy carriers and slings, and then they lug the baby around like a sack of potatoes.
But they can be used forward facing. I've done it. So have thousands of other Moms and Dads. If you choose not to, that's cool.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sanemama wrote:
leeiacoccapuffs wrote:[quoteWill someone do me a solid and post a screenshot of her new 'do? I really don't have the patience to watch her today. I'll say something bitchy and get blocked, then will have to create another YouTube account. :lol:
When you're blocked on youtube, you're blocked from commenting. You can still view. Guess how I know this!
Really?? SWEET!! <insert evil laughter>
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

AliCat91 wrote:
Bundy wrote:Crawling is a very important step in development that if not learnt correctly might need to be re-learnt later in life.

Well that’s BS. I never crawled. Went straight to walking. It doesn’t have a developmental impact. It’s actually quite common from the research I have done.

Actually, there are studies from many years ago that correlate the presence of learning disabilities with a lack of crawling experience.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

alwayschair wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
alwayschair wrote:So I’ve been following this thread for like three weeks, and originally i wanted to write a rant about Rachelle, but I’ll just chance of me being thrown out of here and rant about this thread. I don’t like her, I found her before Brynn, because I watch a lot of IVF couples, since I find the medical side interesting.
I agree with a lot of things you say about Rachelle but I find a few things absolutely pointless and “just because” things. She can’t do anything good. Like, why the fuck is it a problem that she sits at the back? My aunt has been doing it for twenty years, cause she grown to like sitting back there, and the whole family turned out fine.
And about parenting her child; everybody does it differently, but saying that she’s a moron but YOU, you’re the super mum who has 3 kids and works and still does XY or a sahm who licks both the ass of their kids and husbands, and honestly this whole thread just makes you all look like bored middle aged people who are trying to make themselves feel better about their parenting and looks by putting others down. I bet if y’all had YouTube channels, and had threads about yourselves you’ll be the first to cry about it on Instagram or something cause how could it be, you’re NAILING parenting, and others don’t ImageImage

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével
I think you missed the point why forums like this exist... its a place for like minded people to come and discuss people who are happy to sell their children’s childhoods online for MONEY! If you are happy to profit off your children you should be prepared to get some negativity.

If Rachelle doesn’t like whats been discussed here about her then perhaps she can stop broadcasting her shitty decisions on YouTube. No one holds a gun to her head to vlog every day. She should be glad we aren’t creating threads of comments on HER social media daily for her to delete.
And you missed the point of my comment. The rant was not about commenting on her things. It was about how I don’t fucking get it why people write one sentence about her, and then a novel about how much of a better parent they are. My problem is not with the forum itself. I go into other forums and they don’t do this. It’s like one upping in mommy and baby groups. The “IM A BETTER PARENT THAN HER JUST LISTEN” mentality

Well if you aren't just the pot calling the kettle black.... This forum exist for people to chat about things that they dislike. Its literally called YouTube Momma DRAMA. We don't commonly talk about how much we love these families. If someone chooses to question why she does something that is a bit "odd" in comparison to social norms, they are free and welcome to do so. As long as they follow site rules. Which they do. Even when sharing personal anecdotes or making a connection to the situation. Much like you did when mentioning your aunt always sitting in the back of the car. So why was it okay for you to tell these ladies they are wrong for doing this, but its okay for you to do do? Just because your story suits the purpose of hurting others, much in the way you used that story to complain about what you believe these ladies were doing to Rachelle? I suggest reviewing the site rules. Feel free to continue posting if you decide you want to follow them. If you would like to continue discussing this, feel free to send me a DM.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

If anyone comes here and genuinely feels bad for Rachelle and Justin, you've been seriously duped.
If they REALLY felt negatively impacted by the comments, they can turn them off on both Instagram and YouTube. She can delete her Twitter account.
Or delete all of them.
But she loves this. She eats it up. She is one of the most narcissistic, selfish people I've ever come
across, and she definitely visits this website multiple times a day to read what other people are saying about her. Same reason she scours her comments habitually all day long.
Like someone else said, nobody makes her vlog or have public social media accounts. She could easily cut that off, but she's chosen to put her life out there for the world, and being talked about it a consequence of that choice. She's chosen to make money off YouTube and social media endorsements rather than get an actual job to help support her family.
I am 100% ok with the fact that I am not a perfect person or parent. I don't want to be! But I don't live my life in front of a camera and open myself up to criticism for that very reason. But if you choose to, my opinion is that I have the right to talk about you. If you didn't want me to, you would keep your life to yourself.
You can disagree with my opinion, but I don't care, so save your shaming and find a "we love SwanFam" forum instead.
Isabelle Kinney

Unread post by Isabelle Kinney »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:If anyone comes here and genuinely feels bad for Rachelle and Justin, you've been seriously duped.
If they REALLY felt negatively impacted by the comments, they can turn them off on both Instagram and YouTube. She can delete her Twitter account.
Or delete all of them.
But she loves this. She eats it up. She is one of the most narcissistic, selfish people I've ever come
across, and she definitely visits this website multiple times a day to read what other people are saying about her. Same reason she scours her comments habitually all day long.
Like someone else said, nobody makes her vlog or have public social media accounts. She could easily cut that off, but she's chosen to put her life out there for the world, and being talked about it a consequence of that choice. She's chosen to make money off YouTube and social media endorsements rather than get an actual job to help support her family.
I am 100% ok with the fact that I am not a perfect person or parent. I don't want to be! But I don't live my life in front of a camera and open myself up to criticism for that very reason. But if you choose to, my opinion is that I have the right to talk about you. If you didn't want me to, you would keep your life to yourself.
You can disagree with my opinion, but I don't care, so save your shaming and find a "we love SwanFam" forum instead.
Does one even exist? Besides her little Swanfam minions kissing her dirty feet on her channel and social media, I don’t see many people praising Rachelle.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Bundy wrote:
leeiacoccapuffs wrote:Will someone do me a solid and post a screenshot of her new 'do? I really don't have the patience to watch her today. I'll say something bitchy and get blocked, then will have to create another YouTube account. :lol:
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 68d05e.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... aa7278.jpg[/img]

Literally looks no different than from before. Also love how she was so quick to getting it fixed after her “friend” dyed it and fixed it up.

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

IsabelleKinney wrote:
leeiacoccapuffs wrote:If anyone comes here and genuinely feels bad for Rachelle and Justin, you've been seriously duped.
Or delete all of them.
Does one even exist? Besides her little Swanfam minions kissing her dirty feet on her channel and social media, I don’t see many people praising Rachelle.

I really have no idea. I'm sure one of her stalkers has started one somewhere.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

Ld5 wrote:
Britxo wrote:She’s so fucking psycho.... why does she act like it’s her and Emma and that Justin is just some side prop?
I’m referring to that picture she posted of Emma at Home Depot w/ the caption.
Also, all of her Instagram photos is just her and Emma. Where are some FAMILY pictures? I swear, if you just stumbled across her Instagram you would think she’s a single mom.
Trash, you’re a psychotic insane b***tch & your hair is strawberry blonde. Again, with the psycho. Gotta get that strawberry blonde to match your baby ;)

Someone had asked her about that and her response was that Justin has his own Instagram account and can post pictures over there of him and Emma lol

She is a selfish, self-centred bitch. It bugs me how she says such vapid things in such a know-it-all manner.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

And about parenting her child; everybody does it differently, but saying that she’s a moron but YOU, you’re the super mum who has 3 kids and works and still does XY or a sahm who licks both the ass of their kids and husbands, and honestly this whole thread just makes you all look like bored middle aged people who are trying to make themselves feel better about their parenting and looks by putting others down. I bet if y’all had YouTube channels, and had threads about yourselves you’ll be the first to cry about it on Instagram or something cause how could it be, you’re NAILING parenting, and others don’t ImageImage

Hi rachelle! Btw if you don’t like it, don’t read it. This is a gossip forum not a date with your shrink.

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

I stopped reading that post after the ass licking tangent. How bizarre.
alwayschair
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alwayschair »

Andielina0984 wrote:

Hi rachelle! Btw if you don’t like it, don’t read it. This is a gossip forum not a date with your shrink.

Shoot me a message if you want a selfie proving that I’m not Rachelle ;) I just call out what I see #sorrynotsorry but since this thread’s people seems more butthurt than any YouTuber that get talked about here, and don’t understand what the fuck I meant with my comment I’m not “riding this wave” anymore. I’m not looking for a fight, I have better things to do. Just gave an opinionImageImage

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 658edb.jpg[/img]
Seeing Rash attempt any kind of physical activity is actually painful to watch. Sorry for the terrible screenshots, it was from her IG story.

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Bundy wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 658edb.jpg[/img]
Seeing Rash attempt any kind of physical activity is actually painful to watch. Sorry for the terrible screenshots, it was from her IG story.

Why the hell is she moving like that? She'll damage her hip and knee.

Also, that's the fastest I've seen her move.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”