B&F: Baby, It's White Inside (Part 58)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

B&F: Baby, It's White Inside (Part 58)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - greenfly125 (inspired by a suggestion)
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13853

Britney, Frank, and the kids have moved into their house, which is white on white on white.

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F: Baby, It's White Inside (Part 58)

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Hahahahaahah this title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

If I was a dad that just got screwed over, I wouldn’t care if mommy couldn’t do without baby. I wouldn’t care if she’s too young to go to a movie. I would do something age appropriate to spend time with all 3. That’s just me..I wanna believe there’s more to the story. Maybe he can’t handle all 3? But it’s unfair to just leave her out all of the time. Unless she cries for Brittany after an hour or two. But still. Then they should all do something together family wise or something. The whole situation is fucked up and sad. Idk if it’s bc I’m a mom, but I could never ever do to my kid what she’s done to Harlow this year. Or any of her other kids. You gotta be one careless person to uproot 3 little people’s lives all because you have a greater image or agenda you “wanna” fulfill. Ean didn’t seem like a bad guy. Maybe he was working a lot but you can’t fault a man for that. Especially if you’re depending on his income to live. Also maybe he had a hobby and didn’t wanna do family things but you still give it all you got to make a change in the relationship and you don’t give up and go to the next man who will give you that. Unless Ean was constantly cheating, or beating her then she really didn’t have much of an excuse to run off beside the fact that she may have gotten a wild hair up her ass that made her do all of this.
MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

herebcofbritney wrote:If I was a dad that just got screwed over, I wouldn’t care if mommy couldn’t do without baby. I wouldn’t care if she’s too young to go to a movie. I would do something age appropriate to spend time with all 3. That’s just me..I wanna believe there’s more to the story. Maybe he can’t handle all 3? But it’s unfair to just leave her out all of the time. Unless she cries for Brittany after an hour or two. But still. Then they should all do something together family wise or something. The whole situation is fucked up and sad. Idk if it’s bc I’m a mom, but I could never ever do to my kid what she’s done to Harlow this year. Or any of her other kids. You gotta be one careless person to uproot 3 little people’s lives all because you have a greater image or agenda you “wanna” fulfill. Ean didn’t seem like a bad guy. Maybe he was working a lot but you can’t fault a man for that. Especially if you’re depending on his income to live. Also maybe he had a hobby and didn’t wanna do family things but you still give it all you got to make a change in the relationship and you don’t give up and go to the next man who will give you that. Unless Ean was constantly cheating, or beating her then she really didn’t have much of an excuse to run off beside the fact that she may have gotten a wild hair up her ass that made her do all of this.
Oh I definitely believe there’s a lot more to this story that we will never know unless a third party leaks information because Ean is too much of an adult to do so.

Basically, Britney is a lying liar who lies that’s full of shit and I don’t trust a word that comes from her mouth or what she posts and how she portrays life events or life in general.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MarvelMama wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:If I was a dad that just got screwed over, I wouldn’t care if mommy couldn’t do without baby. I wouldn’t care if she’s too young to go to a movie. I would do something age appropriate to spend time with all 3. That’s just me..I wanna believe there’s more to the story. Maybe he can’t handle all 3? But it’s unfair to just leave her out all of the time. Unless she cries for Brittany after an hour or two. But still. Then they should all do something together family wise or something. The whole situation is fucked up and sad. Idk if it’s bc I’m a mom, but I could never ever do to my kid what she’s done to Harlow this year. Or any of her other kids. You gotta be one careless person to uproot 3 little people’s lives all because you have a greater image or agenda you “wanna” fulfill. Ean didn’t seem like a bad guy. Maybe he was working a lot but you can’t fault a man for that. Especially if you’re depending on his income to live. Also maybe he had a hobby and didn’t wanna do family things but you still give it all you got to make a change in the relationship and you don’t give up and go to the next man who will give you that. Unless Ean was constantly cheating, or beating her then she really didn’t have much of an excuse to run off beside the fact that she may have gotten a wild hair up her ass that made her do all of this.
Oh I definitely believe there’s a lot more to this story that we will never know unless a third party leaks information because Ean is too much of an adult to do so.

Basically, Britney is a lying liar who lies that’s full of shit and I don’t trust a word that comes from her mouth or what she posts and how she portrays life events or life in general.

I’ve grown to just condition myself into automatically questioning everything Britney says from now on. I don’t wanna beat a dead horse but if Harlow is never with Ean...what if she truly isn’t his? I mean that would explain why Frank is so damn close to Harlow. Idk maybe I’m just wanting a valid reason to believe this is why Ean doesn’t have her every time he has the other two and to possibly justify the fact that frank just slipped right in and picked up where Ean left off. Just odd to me. At the time when I watched the breakup video... I was like wow we really don’t know what was going on but she looks happy. She must have really walked out of a bad situation because I’ve been there before minus the children. You get this huge weight lifted off your shoulders and although it’s a sad time you’re still happy because you know deep down it was the right decision in the long run...but going back now and looking at it I could tell she had something up her sleeve. Some kind of ulterior motive.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MarvelMama wrote:

I’ve grown to just condition myself into automatically questioning everything Britney says from now on. I don’t wanna beat a dead horse but if Harlow is never with Ean...what if she truly isn’t his? I mean that would explain why Frank is so damn close to Harlow. Idk maybe I’m just wanting a valid reason to believe this is why Ean doesn’t have her every time he has the other two and to possibly justify the fact that frank just slipped right in and picked up where Ean left off. Just odd to me. At the time when I watched the breakup video... I was like wow we really don’t know what was going on but she looks happy. She must have really walked out of a bad situation because I’ve been there before minus the children. You get this huge weight lifted off your shoulders and although it’s a sad time you’re still happy because you know deep down it was the right decision in the long run...but going back now and looking at it I could tell she had something up her sleeve. Some kind of ulterior motive.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Aria's bruised eyes yet again!!!

This was never ever an issue before. Why now and why always around the eyes or legs??[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... cdb876.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Anon991
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anon991 »

Avocado[31] wrote:Aria's bruised eyes yet again!!!

This was never ever an issue before. Why now and why always around the eyes or legs??img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... cdb876.jpg[/img]

Holy shit. Poor aria:(
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anon991 wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote:Aria's bruised eyes yet again!!!

This was never ever an issue before. Why now and why always around the eyes or legs??img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... cdb876.jpg[/img]

Holy shit. Poor aria:(
Poor everyone in that house that's been bruised, down to Britney with those leg bruises. She never brought that up again, did she? Did she just magically heal?

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Why did she get aria a 3 wheeled scooter????

lindseyv06
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyv06 »

I don't know if this has been said or not but am I the only one that thinks that's a weird comment to write to your sister in law, that has been staying over for the last couple of days? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 40a5c1.jpg[/img]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

It's crazy to think that this was their first Christmas together. They didn't know each other this time last year, and now, they're expecting a baby, have gotten married, and built a house together.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

lindseyv06 wrote:I don't know if this has been said or not but am I the only one that thinks that's a weird comment to write to your sister in law, that has been staying over for the last couple of days? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 40a5c1.jpg[/img]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Lmbo well you know Frank really knows his boundries. Pretty sure Alyssa isn't into men at all but Frank will cross boundaries with anything that moves.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

what the fuck was that Christmas morning video? omg. she showed 1% of her kids opening gifts. so sad
it was definitely killing her they they were using the scooters in the house and you know she YELLED at Nolan for hitting into the mouldings/corners of the walls

and everyone saying Ean purposely doesn't take Hallelujah with him.... are we forgetting that Brisket lies? "oh she wasn't feeling well she's still the sick one out of all my kids"
Britney gets what she wants and she lies to achieve her goals

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

Awwww Nolan was so cute with his little pretend shaving set, but so much for Britney's four gifts rule. I know some stuff probably came from Britney and Frank's families, as well as Ean, but those kids better not be complaining of boredom anytime soon. And poor Ean. He seems like he never got a chance to bond with Harlow (Britney was super possessive over her as a baby) and then one day Britney seemed to up and leave him, so now that Harlow seems to be calling another guy Dad it might just be easier for him to focus on Aria and Nolan. Harlow looks too much like Ean to be Frank's though, Aria and Harlow look like Ean and Nolan looks like Britney.
priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

Its so sad that harlow doesnt get to bond with ean and his side of family...

Why he never gets harlow to go wih him, is she still young to be with him without Britney?

She will grow ip thinking Freenk its her dad but Ean is in the picture, why do that?? I dont get it

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk
priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

I will be sad thinking that he is looking at her body and thinking things and comenting things, she is her sister.

But we all look at others e think "that guy/girl is hot" thats ok

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Maybe Harlow sadly just doesn't feel comfortable around Ean? She was practically glued to Brit from the moment she was born and so they might never have bonded much. Now they make her think Frank's her father. She might have stranger anxiety.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

webby wrote:what the fuck was that Christmas morning video? omg. she showed 1% of her kids opening gifts. so sad
it was definitely killing her they they were using the scooters in the house and you know she YELLED at Nolan for hitting into the mouldings/corners of the walls

and everyone saying Ean purposely doesn't take Hallelujah with him.... are we forgetting that Brisket lies? "oh she wasn't feeling well she's still the sick one out of all my kids"
Britney gets what she wants and she lies to achieve her goals

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Hallelujah ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

dazzled wrote:Maybe Harlow sadly just doesn't feel comfortable around Ean? She was practically glued to Brit from the moment she was born and so they might never have bonded much. Now they make her think Frank's her father. She might have stranger anxiety.
I said the same thing but that’s on both of them, more so Britney. Ean repeatedly said that he didn’t want anymore kids yet Britney didn’t care. Then when she was born he never bonded with her at all because Britney was glued to her 24/7 and Ean never stayed with her.

Regardless it’s still pathetic and sad that Britney pushed Harlow on Frank (a guy she met off the internet) the way that she did. Things like that take time and happen naturally but Britney took advantage of the fact that Harlow was a baby and doesn’t know any better. I just can’t wait till this all blows up in her stupid face.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”