This Is How We Bingham

Apm1993
Talker
Talker

Re: This Is How We Bingham

Unread post by Apm1993 »

I think when they announced branden was quitting his job, they really just said they would have to cut back to be relatable. I don’t believe for one second he would quit his job if they hadn’t matched (or likely exceeded) his income with YouTube and merchandise.

Also, why I’m the world did they go so all out to announce a trip to Hawaii? Hawaii is a great trip, but even as someone who considers that one of the biggest trips I’ve been on personally, I still think that was way over the top....and AWKWARD AF.
I’m glad Madi gets to go, Bc I feel like they do A LOT without her and without even mentioning her, but why not tell all the kids when they’re together?
I just don’t understand them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Decode2018
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Decode2018 »

Title suggestion: THIS IS HOW WE FAKE'UM!
Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

Hazies broken arm paid for the Hawaii trip.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

So wait a second. They’re going to Turtle Bay resort and staying in a 3 bedroom villa for 11 days? Yeah. Just checked that one. $1k PER NIGHT. So. Anyone think Turtle Bay is footing that bill? There’s no way they can afford that otherwise.

Decode2018
Talker
Talker

JD386 wrote:So wait a second. They’re going to Turtle Bay resort and staying in a 3 bedroom villa for 11 days? Yeah. Just checked that one. $1k PER NIGHT. So. Anyone think Turtle Bay is footing that bill? There’s no way they can afford that otherwise.

Yes I believe that they are being sponsored or something as there is absolutely no way that YouTube views and selling merchandise would bring in enough money! Either this or relatives have given them money towards it i.e. Branden's parents!
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Decode2018 wrote:
JD386 wrote:So wait a second. They’re going to Turtle Bay resort and staying in a 3 bedroom villa for 11 days? Yeah. Just checked that one. $1k PER NIGHT. So. Anyone think Turtle Bay is footing that bill? There’s no way they can afford that otherwise.

Yes I believe that they are being sponsored or something as there is absolutely no way that YouTube views and selling merchandise would bring in enough money! Either this or relatives have given them money towards it i.e. Branden's parents!
Speaking of Branden’s parents... I’m curious what the story is and why they didn’t go to their house for Christmas Eve this year. The dynamics among them seem weird this year.

Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elle-Cue-24 »

Yikes! Image got to be some kind of sponsored deal surely!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Wow. Branden had quite the creeper laugh like Tyson during the Christmas vlog today. So much sick, savage, rad, epic, bro, dude. Krewbie doo, Brexie doodle, Ry guy. I want to punch him in the face.

Branden got $100 Lululemon pants. And a new vlog camera. These people just love spending money. Happy to see he didnt buy himself that stupid One Wheel thing. Likely because he is holding out for one to be sent to him for free.

Mindy's parents came over and HOLY SHIT the mountain of presents was stupid ridiculous. But then again, if you've seen their Easter scavenger hunts you would know that they typically are insanely over the top. And then his parents came over. They definitely seemed to be more down to earth and less over the top. Although Mindy did get a girls trip to Vegas for Celine Dion which obviously wasn't cheap.

Big surprise tomorrow. Spoiler alert, Madi is coming. Not exactly a big surprise.
Decode2018
Talker
Talker

JD386 wrote:Wow. Branden had quite the creeper laugh like Tyson during the Christmas vlog today. So much sick, savage, rad, epic, bro, dude. Krewbie doo, Brexie doodle, Ry guy. I want to punch him in the face.

Branden got $100 Lululemon pants. And a new vlog camera. These people just love spending money. Happy to see he didnt buy himself that stupid One Wheel thing. Likely because he is holding out for one to be sent to him for free.

Mindy's parents came over and HOLY SHIT the mountain of presents was stupid ridiculous. But then again, if you've seen their Easter scavenger hunts you would know that they typically are insanely over the top. And then his parents came over. They definitely seemed to be more down to earth and less over the top. Although Mindy did get a girls trip to Vegas for Celine Dion which obviously wasn't cheap.

Big surprise tomorrow. Spoiler alert, Madi is coming. Not exactly a big surprise.

It is really so f***ing annoying when all Branden ever says is epic, savage, rad, dude, bro, sick, and awesome! Please have a wider vocabulary! And how much these people value materialistic gifts is beyond disgusting for people who call themselves Christian!

Lastly, I am so sick of them saying too stay tuned for an exciting announcement or big surprise!
Decode2018
Talker
Talker

And who else is sick of watching them wear matching pyjamas?
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Decode2018 wrote:And who else is sick of watching them wear matching pyjamas?
Well, stay tuned for Hawaii because they’re switching to matching bathing suits. Rad Swimwear Gardner style.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Decode2018 wrote:
JD386 wrote:Wow. Branden had quite the creeper laugh like Tyson during the Christmas vlog today. So much sick, savage, rad, epic, bro, dude. Krewbie doo, Brexie doodle, Ry guy. I want to punch him in the face.

It is really so f***ing annoying when all Branden ever says is epic, savage, rad, dude, bro, sick, and awesome! Please have a wider vocabulary! And how much these people value materialistic gifts is beyond disgusting for people who call themselves Christian!

Lastly, I am so sick of them saying too stay tuned for an exciting announcement or big surprise!
I'm telling you, he thinks he's a 12 year old Orange county surfer dude.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

The vlog title...
Crazy Christmas morning opening Christmas gifts and unwrapping presents

Isn’t opening gifts and unwrapping presents essentially the SAME thing?? Dumbarses, Brandon obvs didn’t meet the character limit
Decode2018
Talker
Talker

Haulnarse wrote:The vlog title...
Crazy Christmas morning opening Christmas gifts and unwrapping presents

Isn’t opening gifts and unwrapping presents essentially the SAME thing?? Dumbarses, Brandon obvs didn’t meet the character limit

LOL!! Now that you say it, how dumb are these people? Even if they did not meet the character limit they could have still come up with a better vlog title!
Irishgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Irishgirl »

Have to agree...I wonder why Branden does not tape himself for anyone who just wants to listen to him besides himself. He does not stop talking over everyone. If someone is talking and for some strange reason he isn't,
you can see the look on his face that he cannot wait for them to finish so he can jump in. He must be a nightmare to live with.
Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

Irishgirl wrote:Have to agree...I wonder why Branden does not tape himself for anyone who just wants to listen to him besides himself. He does not stop talking over everyone. If someone is talking and for some strange reason he isn't,
you can see the look on his face that he cannot wait for them to finish so he can jump in. He must be a nightmare to live with.
It seems like he wants to be one of the boys. I wonder which one of the boys will finally say please quit calling me that babyish name. Probably Ry-guy because the girls will say something about it on his vlog or instagram or whatever he is on.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Couchpotato10 wrote:
Irishgirl wrote:Have to agree...I wonder why Branden does not tape himself for anyone who just wants to listen to him besides himself. He does not stop talking over everyone. If someone is talking and for some strange reason he isn't,
It seems like he wants to be one of the boys. I wonder which one of the boys will finally say please quit calling me that babyish name. Probably Ry-guy because the girls will say something about it on his vlog or instagram or whatever he is on.

I think Krew already mocks him and calls him out on his ridiculousness so I think he will be the first to tell him to knock it off. I think Ryler is becoming as big of a tool as Branden so he won't say anything.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Omg we have the biggest most epic surprise. We can’t wait to reveal the surprise to you. It’s going to be amazing. Madi is in town. Epic rad savage surprise ya got there Binghams. It was so suspenseful I couldn’t handle it. I couldn’t even fathom a guess that it was going to be Madi. Y’all totally got us there. Eye roll.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:
Couchpotato10 wrote:

I think Krew already mocks him and calls him out on his ridiculousness so I think he will be the first to tell him to knock it off. I think Ryler is becoming as big of a tool as Branden so he won't say anything.
And Krew's nickname is even worse than "Ry-guy": Krewbie, Krewbie-Doo, or when he's feeling especially expansive, Krewbie-Doobie-doo!
He's gotta stop filming Krew with no shirt. It's starting to be like an FU. And it's almost always Krew shirtless.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Decode2018
Talker
Talker

Who else has noticed on their YouTube videos in the comments section that whenever someone incorrectly spells any of the Bingham family names especially Madi, this msfreebird37 always corrects them! WTF?? She acts like she is the Bingham spelling police!

Sorry this post is a little off topic, am only curious to know if I am the only one who notices this!

Return to “Q-Z”