Flipside of the Moon

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by fingusername »

Well the Dr is allowing her to put his "semi OK" looking face on the vlogs now. He looks like a cartoon character.

Introducing, Dr Mooney.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I have to give her credit that beau making her fab fit fun boxes are cute BUT that must take forever! And that poor kid must be a saint for putting up with her feeding him all those lines.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Image That is the worst case of Postpartum hair loss I've ever seen. Why would she pin it up like that? LOL It's making the situation 400x's worse.

Also...why bother to do a Q&A when you rush thru the questions and not really answer them? That's worse than not even answering.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DasHappy »

fingusername wrote:Image That is the worst case of Postpartum hair loss I've ever seen. Why would she pin it up like that? LOL It's making the situation 400x's worse.

Also...why bother to do a Q&A when you rush thru the questions and not really answer them? That's worse than not even answering.
Of course she had to answer the question about 2 mortgages. She’s gotten extra bitchy since they bought the mansion. Also I find it cringe when she shows gifts that subscribers send her..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

dudewhatwasthat1 wrote:That house is a freaking mansion. 1.8mil. I know she’s excited, but sharing the exact pictures from the listing was a terrible idea

I'm kinda a lurker on this site and I don't even know if I've ever commented on any of the threads I read. I rarely have anything more to add. I think it would be dumb of me to just be like, "You're so right!" LOL.

BUUUUTTTTT......

I've been dying to see the real estate pics in order...when she does the tour video it was so chopped up. I personally don't understand why anyone would love the house. It does not seem kid friendly in any way and I'd be soooo stressed about my kids falling down the stairs into the living room or anything. And also, what's the point on living on the water if you can barely see it from any of the main living spaces? Or is that just me???? I do live in FL and therefore I'm used to flat FL houses with no stairs and open floor plans. IDK if it's just me. But, can you send the link of the actual listing???? If you know it....
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

littlepinktink wrote:
dudewhatwasthat1 wrote:That house is a freaking mansion. 1.8mil. I know she’s excited, but sharing the exact pictures from the listing was a terrible idea

I'm kinda a lurker on this site and I don't even know if I've ever commented on any of the threads I read. I rarely have anything more to add. I think it would be dumb of me to just be like, "You're so right!" LOL.

BUUUUTTTTT......

I've been dying to see the real estate pics in order...when she does the tour video it was so chopped up. I personally don't understand why anyone would love the house. It does not seem kid friendly in any way and I'd be soooo stressed about my kids falling down the stairs into the living room or anything. And also, what's the point on living on the water if you can barely see it from any of the main living spaces? Or is that just me???? I do live in FL and therefore I'm used to flat FL houses with no stairs and open floor plans. IDK if it's just me. But, can you send the link of the actual listing???? If you know it....
OMG!! I agree with this SO much. The house looks so nice from the outside but inside it's like a maze! Like, who would think to hack out a master bedroom wall and put a sliding glass door so you can see the view and potentially sleep walk straight out the window and splat on the living room floor below????

The whole thing is crazy. Its like helen keller used a red crayon and drew a floor plan.

heres a link to a site that still has all the pics up!!

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 3095-52647
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

I mean, I wouldn’t complain if my husband bought me that mansion, but for that money you could get something sooooo much nicer and still be on the water. Also they (she lol) wants to do about 200k in remodeling.

littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

fingusername wrote:
littlepinktink wrote:

BUUUUTTTTT......

OMG!! I agree with this SO much. The house looks so nice from the outside but inside it's like a maze! Like, who would think to hack out a master bedroom wall and put a sliding glass door so you can see the view and potentially sleep walk straight out the window and splat on the living room floor below????

The whole thing is crazy. Its like helen keller used a red crayon and drew a floor plan.

[url]<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 3095-52647[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>realtor</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>realestateandhomes</span><span>-</span><span>detail</span><span>/</span><span>4686</span><span>-</span><span>N</span><span>-</span><span>Lake</span><span>-</span><span>Dr</span><span>_</span><span>Whitefish</span><span>-</span><span>Bay</span><span>_</span><span>WI</span><span>_</span><span>53211</span><span>_</span><span>M83095</span><span>-</span><span>52647</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I know! Watching her do the walkthrough I almost had an anxiety attack! My house isn't big by any means, but its my dream house. I know everyone has their own likes and styles, but what the fuck? There's an outside door in a bedroom that you're turning into your boy's room? I know she said she's closing it up....but....IDK. Where I live there's only 1 room that has kinda a crappy view and that's my teenage daughter's room because she hates the window open anyways. LOL. And its not even a terrible view, its just on the side of the house and we have palms planted there so if she ever decides to open her window she won't be looking at our neighbor's house. I would just be so nervous about not being able to hear or get to my kids fast enough if they hurt themselves on the millions of stairs or random glass in that house. I'd seriously have baby monitors everywhere just in case. And I'm not even a helicopter type mom! LOL.
littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

fingusername wrote:
littlepinktink wrote:

BUUUUTTTTT......

[url]<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 3095-52647[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>realtor</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>realestateandhomes</span><span>-</span><span>detail</span><span>/</span><span>4686</span><span>-</span><span>N</span><span>-</span><span>Lake</span><span>-</span><span>Dr</span><span>_</span><span>Whitefish</span><span>-</span><span>Bay</span><span>_</span><span>WI</span><span>_</span><span>53211</span><span>_</span><span>M83095</span><span>-</span><span>52647</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I know! Watching her do the walkthrough I almost had an anxiety attack! My house isn't big by any means, but its my dream house. I know everyone has their own likes and styles, but what the fuck? There's an outside door in a bedroom that you're turning into your boy's room? I know she said she's closing it up....but....IDK. Where I live there's only 1 room that has kinda a crappy view and that's my teenage daughter's room because she hates the window open anyways. LOL. And its not even a terrible view, its just on the side of the house and we have palms planted there so if she ever decides to open her window she won't be looking at our neighbor's house. I would just be so nervous about not being able to hear or get to my kids fast enough if they hurt themselves on the millions of stairs or random glass in that house. I'd seriously have baby monitors everywhere just in case. And I'm not even a helicopter type mom! LOL.
littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

An add on comment to my above one now that I looked at the listing pics......

Um....looking at those photos doesn't make me say "I GOTTA SEE THIS DREAM HOUSE!" Again, I'm a FL beach girl and....yeah. LOL.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

She is soooooo passive aggressive these days in comments.

Also I hate her big house, it’s so ugly. I would rather buy a lot on water and build new than live in that weird old house. It also drives me nuts on how much of a non-minimalist she is. I know everyone has their own style, but I look at her furniture in her current house and there is way too much /so dated. She has too many couches and arm chairs pushed into the living room, book shelves, coffee tables...the usual material items everywhere
rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rissicake »

Ew.. when Kai (her middle child) was eating the pickle and she's all "LOL dis iz a family show"

I love that kind of humor, I'm like that all the time with my friends, but I don't joke like that when a child is involved. Come on.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

I still can’t believe she made her husband turn in his custom made in Germany BMW for her minivan. Now he drives her old soccer mom car. He also bought her the dream mansion on the lake she so badly desired. I feel so bad for the guy, he worked very hard for his degree- he should drive a car he wants.

rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Seriously, it's his money. He's the one working here.
He got you the house, he gets to have a nice car.

Never thought I'd call a 35 year old woman this, but she's a spoiled, pampered brat.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Im sure he's pleased as punch that his stupid wife is advertising his drawer full of prescription hair loss meds...lol

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Such clickbait...use my code "fakegrief20" for a discount on your next shitty meal.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

fingusername wrote:Such clickbait...use my code "fakegrief20" for a discount on your next shitty meal.
She's used them a few times when she had to bring a dish to another family members house because it seems like the only other things she can make are eggs, veggie burger sandwiches for her husband, and bean and arugula salads.
It must be awkward for her family to watch her set up a camera in front of herself and sobbing so she can put it up on YouTube.
rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Her husband and kids eat better food than she does. I feel like the only time she gets any proper nutrition in, other than her million supplement pills, is when her mom comes over.
It's a bit sad that she doesn't even try to make her own Korean food. She can't make anything remotely Korean other than ramen and seaweed + rice. Wouldn't she want to pass that down to her kids so her grandkids etc. can enjoy that stuff? But that's off topic.

The way she eats is kinda concerning, like girl, you're like 100 pounds why are you bothering with low-carb tacos? Though that's a reach so I'm just gonna leave it there.

Man.
Imagine being so low you milk your parent's passing for $$$$$$$. She's one of the most self absorbed youtuber I've seen so far, and I've watched Jake Paul videos. Is there any self-awareness going on in her head? She was a PA ffs, but she acts like a typical dumb blonde, without the blonde part. Maybe not dumb, just manipulative.
MidwestMama90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MidwestMama90 »

Omg I have so much to add! I think she has an eating disorder of a sort. He eating habits are seriously strange. What bugged me the most was when she was pregnant she would complain about how she was not gaining weight and then when would continue eating like a freaking bird. Like give up the freaking diet food if you want to gain weight, dumb a$$. Anyone would lose weight if they ate like her. She's an attention whore and so freaking narcissistic. What makes her even more annoying is that she tries so hard to appear genuine LOL it's laughable. Also, she needs to stop wearing those fugly grey sweats that she wears in 90% of the vlogs.
MidwestMama90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MidwestMama90 »

Also stop with the nauseating informational tidbits LOL, we can look it up on Wikipedia too you know!!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”