Flipside of the Moon

maullaban
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by maullaban »

MidwestMama90 wrote:Omg I have so much to add! I think she has an eating disorder of a sort. He eating habits are seriously strange. What bugged me the most was when she was pregnant she would complain about how she was not gaining weight and then when would continue eating like a freaking bird. Like give up the freaking diet food if you want to gain weight, dumb a$$. Anyone would lose weight if they ate like her. She's an attention whore and so freaking narcissistic. What makes her even more annoying is that she tries so hard to appear genuine LOL it's laughable. Also, she needs to stop wearing those fugly grey sweats that she wears in 90% of the vlogs.
If I recall correctly she only gained like 9 pounds when she was pregnant and she started off the pregnancy pretty thin. She blamed it on morning sickness but now she is skinnier than ever. I think she's insecure about getting older so she restricts herself, but she would look a lot younger if she got to a healthier weight.
Her informational tidbits are because she was a PA for 7 years and her husband's a doctor, remember?
Something that bothers me is that she always shows her boys going to the bathroom, their naked butts. One time Kai's little peepee was showing and she didn't even censor it! It's just weird to me. They deserve privacy.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

These mom vloggers sell their children’s privacy for money! It makes me sick!! She doesn’t care about anyone but herself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

I use to really like her but lost all respect for her when she was showing clips from her dad's funeral. It seems so strange to me to have a camera out and filming at a funeral ceremony. Then the constant need to show her boys using the bathroom, like why?? They deserve privacy and not to mention has she ever heard of pedophiles?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
MidwestMama90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MidwestMama90 »

Ugh don't get me started on her obsession with showing her kids using the bathroom!! I can't count how many times she's shown her oldest son peeing in random public places. Please restrict that filth to your own home, lady!
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

tansmom731 wrote:I use to really like her but lost all respect for her when she was showing clips from her dad's funeral. It seems so strange to me to have a camera out and filming at a funeral ceremony. Then the constant need to show her boys using the bathroom, like why?? They deserve privacy and not to mention has she ever heard of pedophiles?

OMG!! I did not watch this women vlog I couldn’t bring my self to it. Now I know why, using your dying or dead family for money is fucking sick it is a sickness!!! Bits of Bri is currently cashing in on her Dads dying in hospice!! ImageImageImageImageImageImage

rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rissicake »

Her kids are gonna grow up someday, what if they're resentful and embarrassed over this? Does she think they're gonna be 3 years old forever? Or is she under the mindset of "haha, boys don't care about that"? I always skim through the gross bath tub/etc. parts.
Actually I don't know why I still watch her channel at all, but anyway.
"Don't worry honey, sure I showed you naked on camera and posted it online, disregarding your safety and your privacy and all, but like, you made mommy money from that! It was for added quirkiness!!"

"Oh, okay, that makes me feel so much better about this. Thanks mom!"
maullaban
Talker
Talker

I like how her husband called her out on her shit in today's vlog. He set the record straight about her setting unrealistic expectations for other parents by bragging about how Beau went from diapers to undies overnight.

She really overshares too much.. her husbands considering a vasectomy and why do your 36k subscribers need to know that? He's a doctor. I'm sure he wants to uphold some level of professionalism and here she is blabbing her mouth about vasectomies and displaying his hair loss meds.. I'd be embarrassed if I were him and wondering if any of my patients or colleagues have found her videos. If he were to lose his job for something she put in her vlogs would her youtube income be able to pay the mortgage? Hell no.

I wonder if her husband had any say in the house he bought. All these repairs and renovations sound hella expensive and the house was already 1.8 mil! Why buy such an outdated house for that much money? I liked their old house better. Even after the renovations they did it still looks haunted mansion-esque, cold and empty.
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

New drinking game!!! Watch the new vlog and every time she says "Tteokguk" take a drink. You will be trashed by the end of the vlog

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thank god!!! She’s not nice by any stretch of imagination

maullaban
Talker
Talker

Did anyone else watch her ASMR channel in the past? She did ASMR eating videos and always wore lipstick and try to look seductive while eating. She'd get so many guys in the comments flirting with her and making sexual comments which she'd flirt back to! I feel like her husband has better things to do that look through her comments but if he did he'd be pissed!
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

She’s trashy and thirsty she should just stop

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I cant believe she paid 1.8 mill for that house and not ONE thing about it or in it is nice or luxurious. Frank & Brits house cost 1/8th of the price and is way nicer.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Lol at "she paid".
It's an old, gaudy, outdated house that costs double what it's worth just because it has a lake view.
Maybe I'm not bougie enough but I couldn't care less about being able to see water from my house.
If I'm paying 1.8 mil for a house, it better be perfect and beautifully renovated, but her house needs so much work done and the plumbing and electric is already fcked up.
They're gonna pay another million dollars fixing everything and filling those huge rooms with furniture.
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

fingusername wrote:I cant believe she paid 1.8 mill for that house and not ONE thing about it or in it is nice or luxurious. Frank & Brits house cost 1/8th of the price and is way nicer.
Eh....nah. I think they both spent too much money on shit houses. Brit and Frenk bought a cookie cutter quick build that wont last....and Christiana and her husband spent WAY too much on an old mansion by the lake that needs a ton of work.

I don"t understand Christianas obsession with looking like shes rich...its tacky.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
MidwestMama90
Amateur
Amateur

maullaban wrote:Did anyone else watch her ASMR channel in the past? She did ASMR eating videos and always wore lipstick and try to look seductive while eating. She'd get so many guys in the comments flirting with her and making sexual comments which she'd flirt back to! I feel like her husband has better things to do that look through her comments but if he did he'd be pissed!
OMG YES! One day one of her old mukbang vids popped up in my feed and I clicked out of curiosity. I was disgusted by what I saw. From then on I've had a very different image of who she actually is. She's a desperate, narcissistic person who thrives on attention.
rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rissicake »

I don"t understand Christianas obsession with looking like shes rich
THANK you!

She didn't even seem to grow up lower class or anything-- her mom owned a Dairy Queen (I think?) and her dad was a vet (I can't assume all vets get the benefits/compensations but I'll just guess that they did). I'm sure she always lived a pretty comfortable life, and I don't understand why someone like her would WANT or feel the need to show off her wealth. I guess if someone grew up in a home that was struggling/very poor, it makes sense, but...

Who knows. I suppose I'm not the one who can make a judgement on whether or not someone grew up in a well off home or not.

Frickin' crazy how she wants to show off the fact that she has money. Most rich people tend to shy away from flaunting it.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

rissicake wrote:
I don"t understand Christianas obsession with looking like shes rich
THANK you!

She didn't even seem to grow up lower class or anything-- her mom owned a Dairy Queen (I think?) and her dad was a vet (I can't assume all vets get the benefits/compensations but I'll just guess that they did). I'm sure she always lived a pretty comfortable life, and I don't understand why someone like her would WANT or feel the need to show off her wealth. I guess if someone grew up in a home that was struggling/very poor, it makes sense, but...

Who knows. I suppose I'm not the one who can make a judgement on whether or not someone grew up in a well off home or not.

Frickin' crazy how she wants to show off the fact that she has money. Most rich people tend to shy away from flaunting it.
IMO, I believe it has everything to do with her being mixed, her confidence about being Korean and white is shaking, I think she feels in equal so she over compensates way to much, her also being in the medical field being “important” was like a drug and she just isn’t getting off of being a sahm so it’s go big or go home with this one.

maullaban
Talker
Talker

I don't think you need to grow up lower class to be a show off and she definitely didn't grow up poor, have you seen her mom's house? She humble brags a lot and always says "we deserve nothing" blah blah blah. If she really thought that way she wouldn't need the 1.8 mil mansion.

She's probably like this because she didn't earn the money her husband has and therefore didn't experience all the years of hard work and sacrifice it took her husband to get to where he is today. So then she blows his money like it's nothing. Does anyone else think a 1.8 million dollar house that's getting a full reno is a bit excessive for a doctor salary? The house was definitely for her, not for him. Which is sad cause she feels like she earned it when she didn't at all.

It's funny how she always brags about being a PA yet has no plans to ever go back to work. She even puts PA for 7 years in her video descriptions. You haven't been a PA for the same amount of time you were one, get over it!
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

New vlog....I think I'm traumatized by the first couple of minutes. What....the....hell?!!

MidwestMama90
Amateur
Amateur

She thinks she's cute looool. Biggest joke of the year

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”