JesssFam: Messy ChrisMess Everyone! (Part 122)

beth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Messy ChrisMess Everyone! (Part 122)

Unread post by beth »

spillthetea wrote:wonder how much this week off will cost Jess, not posting for a week is going to hit her bank account hard. she just shelled out a bunch for this trip plus I bet they will spend a shit ton of money there. she may just have screwed herself taking this week off from posting.
I was going to ask that she should have done what some other vloggers done and had some premade vidoes.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Did she say she was taking the week off? The sponsorships 4 days in a row probably paid for the trip but I think not having views from not posting might hurt her this week if she doesn't upload.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

spillthetea wrote:wonder how much this week off will cost Jess, not posting for a week is going to hit her bank account hard. she just shelled out a bunch for this trip plus I bet they will spend a shit ton of money there. she may just have screwed herself taking this week off from posting.
I mean, theoretically doesn't that mean she'll get paid around 25% less than normal for that payday? Ouch. I know she just did Vlogmas but it's not like she pulled in big views for that.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

spillthetea wrote:those bathing suits Jess and Janell are wearing are some of the ugliest things I have ever seen. yuck.
I think Janelle looks better in hers though.Better color and she has a better figure.I like the flowing top.
Jess looks like she brought the Cmas tree w her.LOL
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
I mean, theoretically doesn't that mean she'll get paid around 25% less than normal for that payday? Ouch. I know she just did Vlogmas but it's not like she pulled in big views for that.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
She gets close to $700 -$900 per video she usually post 5 days a week so the probably will miss out on maybe like 4,000 dollars a little more if you count sponsorships.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I thought sponsors also look at your views and activity that week/month.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I just can’t believe that she’s making 14k a month. I know people always say youtubers make more than we think but with that much money I would expect to see them buying nicer things. I definitely don’t think they’re struggling right now but that’s a lot of freakin money...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I just can’t believe that she’s making 14k a month. I know people always say youtubers make more than we think but with that much money I would expect to see them buying nicer things. I definitely don’t think they’re struggling right now but that’s a lot of freakin money...

They do have nice things Jesse's van the truck plus the nice car Chris had( the oops), the trailer, home renovations ,plus redoing the grass. raising a big family isn't cheap either your talking food, preschool, sports for the kid. Private insurance+copays+deductibles.( I don't even wanna think about how much the ambulance ride was when she had addy.)
plus the mortgage, it really adds up Not to mention her target habit and vs pink habbits.

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

beth wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I just can’t believe that she’s making 14k a month. I know people always say youtubers make more than we think but with that much money I would expect to see them buying nicer things. I definitely don’t think they’re struggling right now but that’s a lot of freakin money...

They do have nice things Jesse's van the truck plus the nice car Chris had( the oops), the trailer, home renovations ,plus redoing the grass. raising a big family isn't cheap either your talking food, preschool, sports for the kid. Private insurance+copays+deductibles.( I don't even wanna think about how much the ambulance ride was when she had addy.)
plus the mortgage, it really adds up Not to mention her target habit and vs pink habbits.

Not to mention they probably pay alot in taxes because how much they make puts them in a higher tax bracket then most.

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

They are probably in the 23%tax bracket so even though they are making like 250k a year its more like 200k a year.

Anywhoo what happend to their matching swim suits?

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

Who picks up a jelly fish I don't think Jess was kidding when she said somone for stung.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 9b0a4c.jpg[/img]

Here4tea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Here4tea »

Holy cow she looks HUGE in the insta story when she’s holding sleeping? addie- that suit did her no favors

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

beth wrote:Who picks up a jelly fish I don't think Jess was kidding when she said somone for stung.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 9b0a4c.jpg[/img]

gezzz they are stupid.
Lets teach our kids not to be careful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

beth wrote:Who picks up a jelly fish I don't think Jess was kidding when she said somone for stung.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 9b0a4c.jpg[/img]

I’ve picked up countless jellyfish that have washed up on the shore but it’s not hard to just not get stung while doing that. Eh maybe a kid got stung though, as long as it’s not Addy or Lilia it’s not big enough of a deal to really post

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Moony wrote:

I’ve picked up countless jellyfish that have washed up on the shore but it’s not hard to just not get stung while doing that. Eh maybe a kid got stung though, as long as it’s not Addy or Lilia it’s not big enough of a deal to really post

if kids see you do it they are more likely to do so. Better safe than sorry

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

blehhh wrote:
Moony wrote:

if kids see you do it they are more likely to do so. Better safe than sorry

I hope it wasn't any of of the kids I hear they can hurt way bad.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

We always used to pick up jellyfish.
We were taught which ones were ok and which ones weren’t. I guess part of living right near the beach.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Here4tea wrote:Holy cow she looks HUGE in the insta story when she’s holding sleeping? addie- that suit did her no favors

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... cbd454.jpg[/img]

I agree I was shocked

Here’s the pic for anyone that hasn’t seen

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Happy New Year, here's a new part! viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13941
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”