Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Leroys

Unread post by flowerchildd29 »

YouDunnoMe wrote:
flowerchildd29 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I feel the same about Kesley and her crushes. I don't really remember having that many crushes at her age, but I know that some people start getting a bit boy crazy around then. The difference is that Kesley (well, Shanna) is putting this out there for many people to see. It's just weird...
I also found it weird how he quickly moved on from his crush on Daniell. CANNOT keep up with these teens! All for views.

I’m glad I found this thread. I came across this whole family vloggers and saw the Leroy’s. And boy do they annoy me. I saw how Chad moved on from Daniell to Kesley. Like why? That’s annoying. It makes Chad look like a player and Kesley like a shady person. I wonder how Daniell feels about all of this. And you’re right Kesley moves from guy to guy so quickly and it’s superrrrrr annoying bro. The Leroy’s overall are a very weird family. Like I noticed how the 8 passengers didn’t really seem to like the Tannerites. Shari honestly seems like a bitch who has a stick up her ass. I can’t stand girls like her. When Shari would see the Tannerites I noticed she would always have this nasty face towards them. Maybe that’s why they were so quick and excited for Chad to move on from Daniell because Shari wasn’t this close to the Tannerites girls like how she is with Kesley. Idk the Leroy’s seem more annoying then the Tannerites. Idk all these family vloggers are weird. Lol sorry I needed to rant on them.
I completely agree with you on Shari seeming to not like the Tannerites. The vlog where they changed parents for the day, I thought Shari was gonna pop a vein in her head at one point. But I just don't get what's so darn special about the Leroy's, that's makes the Tannerites crap? Is it because the Leroy's buy expensive things and the Tannerites are happy to just shop at Walmart? Like, I seriously don't get it. And I feel very strongly, like the Leroy's are using all the other Youtubers, to get more views and more ahead... because they are boring, annoying, nothing special... and I had honestly never really heard of them until this big old "crush" thing. I had caught a few of their vlogs, but was like... *yawn* next...
Yes! I saw her face when they first came in she had the most rudest face ever. Shari honestly annoys me soo much. Not to be messed up but she seems like a bitch. She’s the type of person that no one likes at school because they think that they are better then anyone. Like ehh I have my opinions on the Tannerites too but honestly I rather them then watch people who think they are better then everyone. I’ll try to screenshot the face so I can post it on here. Like have you noticed that chad all of sudden likes vans because of Kesley. I think it’s a little weird how obsessed they are about each other. And how Kesley jumps from guy to guy. Not only her even Chad jumps form girl to girl. Both are weird. But lowkey I’ve always wanted to know how Danielle feels because have you noticed that she’s not around Chad anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

flowerchildd29 wrote:
YouDunnoMe wrote:
flowerchildd29 wrote:
I’m glad I found this thread. I came across this whole family vloggers and saw the Leroy’s. And boy do they annoy me. I saw how Chad moved on from Daniell to Kesley. Like why? That’s annoying. It makes Chad look like a player and Kesley like a shady person. I wonder how Daniell feels about all of this. And you’re right Kesley moves from guy to guy so quickly and it’s superrrrrr annoying bro. The Leroy’s overall are a very weird family. Like I noticed how the 8 passengers didn’t really seem to like the Tannerites. Shari honestly seems like a bitch who has a stick up her ass. I can’t stand girls like her. When Shari would see the Tannerites I noticed she would always have this nasty face towards them. Maybe that’s why they were so quick and excited for Chad to move on from Daniell because Shari wasn’t this close to the Tannerites girls like how she is with Kesley. Idk the Leroy’s seem more annoying then the Tannerites. Idk all these family vloggers are weird. Lol sorry I needed to rant on them.
I completely agree with you on Shari seeming to not like the Tannerites. The vlog where they changed parents for the day, I thought Shari was gonna pop a vein in her head at one point. But I just don't get what's so darn special about the Leroy's, that's makes the Tannerites crap? Is it because the Leroy's buy expensive things and the Tannerites are happy to just shop at Walmart? Like, I seriously don't get it. And I feel very strongly, like the Leroy's are using all the other Youtubers, to get more views and more ahead... because they are boring, annoying, nothing special... and I had honestly never really heard of them until this big old "crush" thing. I had caught a few of their vlogs, but was like... *yawn* next...
Yes! I saw her face when they first came in she had the most rudest face ever. Shari honestly annoys me soo much. Not to be messed up but she seems like a bitch. She’s the type of person that no one likes at school because they think that they are better then anyone. Like ehh I have my opinions on the Tannerites too but honestly I rather them then watch people who think they are better then everyone. I’ll try to screenshot the face so I can post it on here. Like have you noticed that chad all of sudden likes vans because of Kesley. I think it’s a little weird how obsessed they are about each other. And how Kesley jumps from guy to guy. Not only her even Chad jumps form girl to girl. Both are weird. But lowkey I’ve always wanted to know how Danielle feels because have you noticed that she’s not around Chad anymore.

I can’t post the mini video but it’s the one where they swap family’s at the time stamp 5:12
Notice the face she gives to them.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

flowerchildd29 wrote:I can’t post the mini video but it’s the one where they swap family’s at the time stamp 5:12

The little rude B!tchy eyeroll when she shakes her head, when he asks how she is "I'm good, how are you?" I would have smacked her across her face and been like "ya good now?" For someone who is so religious and supposed to love all others, she certainly doesn't seem to... unless they fit her criteria. smh
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

YouDunnoMe wrote:
flowerchildd29 wrote:I can’t post the mini video but it’s the one where they swap family’s at the time stamp 5:12

The little rude B!tchy eyeroll when she shakes her head, when he asks how she is "I'm good, how are you?" I would have smacked her across her face and been like "ya good now?" For someone who is so religious and supposed to love all others, she certainly doesn't seem to... unless they fit her criteria. smh
This is exactly how I felt about her!!

flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

I don’t know why but I feel like Kelsey is that annoying bitchy girl in high school. I’ve been watching her lately and she gives me that vibe. What do you guys think?

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

flowerchildd29 wrote:I don’t know why but I feel like Kelsey is that annoying bitchy girl in high school. I’ve been watching her lately and she gives me that vibe. What do you guys think?

It's probably why she gets along so well with Shari from 8 Passengers... they both put off that same vibe.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I refuse to watch today's vlog. Even if it's clickbait and they're not "moving into a mansion", it's not exactly a humble "Christian" thing to advertise. Their obsession with brand names, and appearances are just gross. "Look at the Vans I got! Look at this super cute Calvin Klein top!" Ick.
These materialistic Mormon vlogger families make me twitch. The holier than thou attitude and rampant greed (especially ones who have PO boxes) and hypocrisy just make me disgusted.

And believe me I do know that they don't represent all Mormons. It's just that many of the vlogger families are Mormon.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:I refuse to watch today's vlog. Even if it's clickbait and they're not "moving into a mansion", it's not exactly a humble "Christian" thing to advertise. Their obsession with brand names, and appearances are just gross. "Look at the Vans I got! Look at this super cute Calvin Klein top!" Ick.
These materialistic Mormon vlogger families make me twitch. The holier than thou attitude and rampant greed (especially ones who have PO boxes) and hypocrisy just make me disgusted.

And believe me I do know that they don't represent all Mormons. It's just that many of the vlogger families are Mormon.

That's exactly how I feel... Watching some of these vloggers, especially the religious ones, whom mostly seem to be Mormon, seem to be all about materialistic things... how much they get for Christmas, how expensive the items they wear and drive are... how fancy their homes are. It doesn't at all make any of them look relatable! It makes them look spoiled and materialistic! There's nothing at all wrong with having a Vans hoodie.. but, do you need 10 of them? Do you really need that many pair of expensive shoes, jeans, tops, etc etc? This is one of the reasons I stopped watching the Shaytard's in 2014, I think it was. When they moved in to that huge house on top of the mountain in Idaho. I believe that was the year that the sweet girl Molly got her Make A Wish, to meet them... and Shay asked if there was anything he could do for her... and she asked if he could vlog every day, for the next month... and he said he would, then he didn't. And he would blame poor Molly for struggling to get a vlog up, and it was just so hard. Try being in her shoes... I think she had it was worse than Shay, and yet she had a smile on her face. :( Then when Avia asked Santa for a Rebecca Minkoff bag... I was just shocked... I believe she was around 10/11 at the time, and asking for a designer bag! Sure you can find great deals on them at low prices, but still... no child, needs a designer bag! After that, I was done. I haven't watched since... and when I heard the rumors about what Shay did, I wasn't shocked one bit. But, I also don't believe the drinking problem part. I think that was a cover up story.
flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

I watched the new vlog today and idk why but I feel like Cory looks sooo annoyed in this vlog.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Wtf is up with them. In the car, they were doing their roll call. (Ex: #1 Kesley...). #2 is Logan (he passed away), they pause and look at Reagan, and Cory goes, "oh yeah, he's not here." Then Shanna tells Reagan she was gonna let her fill in for Logan as #2. Reagan looked like, wtf. I just found that distasteful and not funny. I'm only a few seconds into the video and already found issues, lol.
flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Wtf is up with them. In the car, they were doing their roll call. (Ex: #1 Kesley...). #2 is Logan (he passed away), they pause and look at Reagan, and Cory goes, "oh yeah, he's not here." Then Shanna tells Reagan she was gonna let her fill in for Logan as #2. Reagan looked like, wtf. I just found that distasteful and not funny. I'm only a few seconds into the video and already found issues, lol.
That’s what I thought when I heard that. It just sounded wrong. Idk why but I get a weird not good vibe from Reagan?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Spin the bottle?
Please.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ugh I can't stand this Kesley + Chad "relationship". I don't like Chad, he seems like a typical player and "bad" boy. Shanna loves to showcase them in the vlogs and I feel like I'm back in middle school watching this. Oh, and Kesley's iPhone background of her and Chad :-| Shanna and even Cory are too involved in this. Cory asked to see his pineapple tattoo that he got for "Kesley". Like come on, this isn't even a real relationship so why act so invested?
flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

The Leroys

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Ugh I can't stand this Kesley + Chad "relationship". I don't like Chad, he seems like a typical player and "bad" boy. Shanna loves to showcase them in the vlogs and I feel like I'm back in middle school watching this. Oh, and Kesley's iPhone background of her and Chad :-| Shanna and even Cory are too involved in this. Cory asked to see his pineapple tattoo that he got for "Kesley". Like come on, this isn't even a real relationship so why act so invested?
Exactly what I was thinking. Like Shanna and Cory are obsessed with Kesley and Chad. It’s annoying. Also, when Shanna kept asking everyone “who will be your New Years kiss?” Like wtf why would you ask kids that question knowing they aren’t allowed to kiss anyone. That’s honestly a dumbass question for her to ask. Did you see how Kesley was video chatting and Chad “supposedly” got mad because of a prank and he hung up. Are they even in a relationship. Honestly it’s all for the cameras and views. When Chad like Danielle, his family were never open to talk about her with each other. But if you see the 8passengers vlog and the Leroy’s it’s non-stop Chad and Kesley. It’s annoying.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

flowerchildd29 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Ugh I can't stand this Kesley + Chad "relationship". I don't like Chad, he seems like a typical player and "bad" boy. Shanna loves to showcase them in the vlogs and I feel like I'm back in middle school watching this. Oh, and Kesley's iPhone background of her and Chad :-| Shanna and even Cory are too involved in this. Cory asked to see his pineapple tattoo that he got for "Kesley". Like come on, this isn't even a real relationship so why act so invested?
Exactly what I was thinking. Like Shanna and Cory are obsessed with Kesley and Chad. It’s annoying. Also, when Shanna kept asking everyone “who will be your New Years kiss?” Like wtf why would you ask kids that question knowing they aren’t allowed to kiss anyone. That’s honestly a dumbass question for her to ask. Did you see how Kesley was video chatting and Chad “supposedly” got mad because of a prank and he hung up. Are they even in a relationship. Honestly it’s all for the cameras and views. When Chad like Danielle his family were never so open to talk about her with each other. But if you see the 8passengers vlog and the Leroy’s it’s non-stop Chad and Kesley. It’s annoying.

Yes! It made me mad that Shanna kept asking everyone who their kiss was going to be. They're just kids and teenagers, let them have fun without sexualizing things/making things all about relationships. Did you notice how Cory didn't seem interested in kissing Shanna at midnight? Lol
flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
flowerchildd29 wrote:
Exactly what I was thinking. Like Shanna and Cory are obsessed with Kesley and Chad. It’s annoying. Also, when Shanna kept asking everyone “who will be your New Years kiss?” Like wtf why would you ask kids that question knowing they aren’t allowed to kiss anyone. That’s honestly a dumbass question for her to ask. Did you see how Kesley was video chatting and Chad “supposedly” got mad because of a prank and he hung up. Are they even in a relationship. Honestly it’s all for the cameras and views. When Chad like Danielle his family were never so open to talk about her with each other. But if you see the 8passengers vlog and the Leroy’s it’s non-stop Chad and Kesley. It’s annoying.

Yes! It made me mad that Shanna kept asking everyone who their kiss was going to be. They're just kids and teenagers, let them have fun without sexualizing things/making things all about relationships. Did you notice how Cory didn't seem interested in kissing Shanna at midnight? Lol
Yeah! I feel like they specializing things so much in their vlogs. Not only them but other vloggers too. It’s soo cringy to watch. Yeah I noticed that too. I wonder why??

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

flowerchildd29 wrote:
Exactly what I was thinking. Like Shanna and Cory are obsessed with Kesley and Chad. It’s annoying. Also, when Shanna kept asking everyone “who will be your New Years kiss?” Like wtf why would you ask kids that question knowing they aren’t allowed to kiss anyone. That’s honestly a dumbass question for her to ask. Did you see how Kesley was video chatting and Chad “supposedly” got mad because of a prank and he hung up. Are they even in a relationship. Honestly it’s all for the cameras and views. When Chad like Danielle, his family were never open to talk about her with each other. But if you see the 8passengers vlog and the Leroy’s it’s non-stop Chad and Kesley. It’s annoying.

I think 8 Passengers look down on The Tannerites/Yawi family, because they think they're better than them... which isn't a very Christian thing to do. Now that they have The Leroys, who are up to their standards, they are giddy and can actually talk about them and "ship" their kids together. It's honestly disgusting. It's also really stupid of everyone in 8 Passengers, to not realize, that The Leroys are using them for more views and more subscribers... how dumb can you be? Because it's amazing to me, that all of kesley's crushes, have been on youtuber's or their kids... But, yeah... just let yourself be used because they meet your social/monetary criteria. :?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
flowerchildd29 wrote:

Best type of parent there... trying to get your kids to kiss... especially being Mormon when they aren't supposed to. And I fully don't blame Cory for not wanting to kiss Shanna... I would be repulsed to kiss her if I was him...
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's honestly sad to think about the bad reputation these youtubers give to their religion. I live on the east coast, where Mormonism is not very common. At least in my area. I've never met any LDS member face to face. Before youtube, I had no idea what LDS was (ignorant on my part, but I just was not exposed to it). I can't say I agree with their beliefs, but I respect them. Anyways, I only had these mormon youtubers to look to when it came to understanding their religion. And the Mormons on youtube are all the same. You got E+J, 8Passengers, Bonnie and Joel, The LeRoys, Shaytards and Carlie, etc. I was like, damn, are they all the same? Is this what being LDS is? I have researched so many times to learn about the religion because things were not adding up to me. But not everyone is going to do that. They're just going to assume that this is what comes along with the religion. I don't know if I'm making any sense or if this is any relevance, but I thought I'd throw this in. I've seen comments on LDS members' channels saying that they seem so cool and they want to join the religion, which I find absolutely ridiculous because they know nothing about the religion.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Anyways, back on topic. I've always wondered how Cory and Shanna ended up together. I feel like they are opposites. Sure, opposites attract, but they just have always seemed like a weird pairing to me.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”