Samika Part 3

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by lmmomSD »

angelfire89 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I sure hope they gave Sam and Jenn protective gear with the rollerblades. "Jenn Breaks Her Wrist" or "Sam Shatters His Elbow" might make for lots of views, but it would suck.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ya, I almost commented that on one of their pictures but... didn’t want to get blocked. Not sure if Sam & Jenn are as bad as other YTers with blocking the Haters but I didn’t want to risk it. Mine would have been the first comment on Jenn’s post too so they def would have seen it (I just happened to see it right after it was posted and before any comments.)
Actually, they are very cool about "haters". When people were saying that Noah might be speech delayed, they addressed it and said that they weren't sure he was, but they appreciated people being concerned, and would get him help if he needed it. Then there was the time Sam came asking for help-- someone had guessed about the split with him and Trixin, and apparently we're right about some things that went down. Tyler accused him of being here in the forum spilling secrets, so he DM'd that person and asked her to help him prove it wasn't him. And he said that criticism goes with the territory of putting your life out there.
He's pretty aware of the way the world works. If you put it in a nice way, I don't think he'll block you.

xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by xclairecameronx »

Jenn in her IG story to Sam, "Hubba hubba... I'll join the mile high club with you" Hahahahah
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

They always seem to have such a good time when they go to Sam's parents' house. She always has so many fun activities lined up for the family.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Interesting Sam said 2019 is "make or break" for the vlogs and made a clickbait title. I do wonder why he added in that their friend is pregnant again and Jenn might even be pregnant again in the vlog and then never added anything else about it. I guess he's trying to get people to come back and watch future vlogs.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I doubt she’s pregnant or I hope she’s not. He said “don’t freak out” a bunch of times so she’s probably not? Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:Interesting Sam said 2019 is "make or break" for the vlogs and made a clickbait title. I do wonder why he added in that their friend is pregnant again and Jenn might even be pregnant again in the vlog and then never added anything else about it. I guess he's trying to get people to come back and watch future vlogs.
Yeah, he said they would "address it in a future vlog". Kinda annoying, actually. I hope for Jenn's sake she's not.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Maybe he's just trying to attract people and get more people to watch by using clickbait. I think it's too soon for them to be thinking about having another baby...not my life to comment on, but that's my opinion. I know Jenn worries about baby blues and I'm not sure if she mentioned how she's been lately. They should just soak up and enjoy adorable little Ez. He's precious. Jenn wasn't ecstatic when she found out she was pregnant last time because she wasn't ready, so I doubt she'd be ready now.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Maybe he's just trying to attract people and get more people to watch by using clickbait. I think it's too soon for them to be thinking about having another baby...not my life to comment on, but that's my opinion. I know Jenn worries about baby blues and I'm not sure if she mentioned how she's been lately. They should just soak up and enjoy adorable little Ez. He's precious. Jenn wasn't ecstatic when she found out she was pregnant last time because she wasn't ready, so I doubt she'd be ready now.
I agree, but I'm guessing they must not use birth control if she was recently worried she might be pregnant again. Ezra was an "oopsie" baby as well. I wonder why she doesn't get an IUD or do something else to prevent getting pregnant. I can't imagine her having a fourth child in just five years. They seem overwhelmed with "just" three.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Maybe he's just trying to attract people and get more people to watch by using clickbait. I think it's too soon for them to be thinking about having another baby...not my life to comment on, but that's my opinion. I know Jenn worries about baby blues and I'm not sure if she mentioned how she's been lately. They should just soak up and enjoy adorable little Ez. He's precious. Jenn wasn't ecstatic when she found out she was pregnant last time because she wasn't ready, so I doubt she'd be ready now.
I agree, but I'm guessing they must not use birth control if she was recently worried she might be pregnant again. Ezra was an "oopsie" baby as well. I wonder why she doesn't get an IUD or do something else to prevent getting pregnant. I can't imagine her having a fourth child in just five years. They seem overwhelmed with "just" three.
I agree, they must not be using any sort of Birth Control. I don't blame only the woman in any situation, the man is just enough to blame. The way I see it, no protection when having fun time that leads to a pregnancy is because they where careless and didn't think when going on about it and you set your deck out so you have to play the cards.

Why is it mormons have the need to have 4+ children when they know in fact that the world is over populated?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Toodles123 wrote:Why is it mormons have the need to have 4+ children when they know in fact that the world is over populated?
Mormons have a history of huge families to create more Mormons. Their church literally tells them to get married young and have lots of kids. My Mormon aunt and uncle have 8 kids. So did my Mormon neighbors growing up. I think younger Mormon are having fewer kids mainly because it's so expensive to raise that many these days—but they still tend to have way more than average.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I remember when she found out she was pregnant with Ezra, she said how she knows when she can and can't have "fun". So she must have calculated wrong, which also shows that they don't use any birth control. That pregnancy in itself should have opened her eyes about using protection in the future.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Toodles123 wrote:Why is it mormons have the need to have 4+ children when they know in fact that the world is over populated?
Mormons have a history of huge families to create more Mormons. Their church literally tells them to get married young and have lots of kids. My Mormon aunt and uncle have 8 kids. So did my Mormon neighbors growing up. I think younger Mormon are having fewer kids mainly because it's so expensive to raise that many these days—but they still tend to have way more than average.
It's because they believe there are all these souls up in heaven waiting for an earthly body. So they have lots of kids to enable more souls to come to earth and have a life and in turn have lots of babies and bring more souls to earth.
Who cares about overpopulation or the burden on resources?
The Griffiths are really bad about this. They were having babies when they were in no financial position to support them. Ellie was trying for a baby when they were (as she claims) living on potatoes. Ruby has had several miscarriages and has said that they were flat broke when Kevin was in grad school. So irresponsible.

NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

It’s Monika’s baby they are referring to. They asked her daughter if she wanted a brother or sister.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

NellieNovember wrote:It’s Monika’s baby they are referring to. They asked her daughter if she wanted a brother or sister.
That’s not what we’re talking about. They have a video of Jenn taking a pregnancy test and he teased it in yesterday’s video.

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

To be honest I’d love to see them have more kids purely so I can see what the next one will look like. The genetics in that family are fascinating!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did Kristy (spelling?) have another baby? I thought Pippa was her youngest, and when they did the dress up fashion show, Pippa came downstairs holding a younger girl's hand, and they said it was "Pippa and Emma Glass". At least I think it was Emma. They were both last named Glass, in any case.

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

lmmomSD wrote:Did Kristy (spelling?) have another baby? I thought Pippa was her youngest, and when they did the dress up fashion show, Pippa came downstairs holding a younger girl's hand, and they said it was "Pippa and Emma Glass". At least I think it was Emma. They were both last named Glass, in any case.

I’m pretty sure that was Eleanor. I’m not sure why she kept saying Glass like it was both of their last names?
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Shorty02 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Did Kristy (spelling?) have another baby? I thought Pippa was her youngest, and when they did the dress up fashion show, Pippa came downstairs holding a younger girl's hand, and they said it was "Pippa and Emma Glass". At least I think it was Emma. They were both last named Glass, in any case.

I’m pretty sure that was Eleanor. I’m not sure why she kept saying Glass like it was both of their last names?
Yeah, I think for some reason Kristy can't have more kids. It was in her vlog about having a miscarriage after Pippa—but they've removed all their family vlogs. Also, while there is nothing wrong with being an older mom, I think she's at least 40 now.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Shorty02 wrote:

Thanks. I knew it was an E name. That makes more sense. It certainly confused me! So I'm not the only one who thought it sounded like they both were named Glass? I guess she said "Eleanor. And Pippa Glass". But why not just say Eleanor and Pippa?
I am totally nitpicking. I just found it confusing. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

littlebaby wrote:
NellieNovember wrote:It’s Monika’s baby they are referring to. They asked her daughter if she wanted a brother or sister.
That’s not what we’re talking about. They have a video of Jenn taking a pregnancy test and he teased it in yesterday’s video.

Ah, my apologies. I somehow missed that the first time I watched.

Return to “Q-Z”