The Life of the Cassells / Kiara Cassell

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Life of the Cassells / Kiara Cassell

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Green Jello wrote:Part of me feels like this is all for views. When her family came to get her and her stuff they were all together a little too nicely. If I was leaving my husband because he did me wrong, I can guarantee she wouldn't be that nice towards him. Neither one of them seem too upset about it. I would be devastated to leave behind the son I helped raise the last few years and tol be taking my kids away from their dad and brother.

I don't know. To me things don't add up

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I feel the same way. I almost feel like they are just faking it for the drama and views that this drama will bring... people always like to watch a good trainwreck. Idk why she gives me such a ghetto vibe I can't.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Ultimate scum. Faked/exaggerated separation for views and scammed viewers into buying “house warming gifts” off amazon gift registry.

From what I gathered Desmond got himself into some type of trouble at work witch also involved some type of investigation.Kiara told Desmond to “fix it” but in the meantime she would leave until everything calmed down. Fearing another CPS investigation to follow. That ticked Desmond off that Kiara wasn’t being supportive and that’s when he made that Instagram rant video talking shit about her. This theory also explains why he went to a coworker’s house directly after he was confronted at work instead of going home. He was also probably nervous to tell Kiara he had gotten himself into trouble and had an open investigation going on AGAIN. Probably something to do with his mental health would be my guess. That’s why they kept saying this was VERY serious. I think this was more than just CPS/Cory’s Mom false reporting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

AutumnLane wrote:Ultimate scum. Faked/exaggerated separation for views and scammed viewers into buying “house warming gifts” off amazon gift registry.

From what I gathered Desmond got himself into some type of trouble at work witch also involved some type of investigation.Kiara told Desmond to “fix it” but in the meantime she would leave until everything calmed down. Fearing another CPS investigation to follow. That ticked Desmond off that Kiara wasn’t being supportive and that’s when he made that Instagram rant video talking shit about her. This theory also explains why he went to a coworker’s house directly after he was confronted at work instead of going home. He was also probably nervous to tell Kiara he had gotten himself into trouble and had an open investigation going on AGAIN. Probably something to do with his mental health would be my guess. That’s why they kept saying this was VERY serious. I think this was more than just CPS/Cory’s Mom false reporting.

Oh wow! If is an investigation with his work that can be very serious, that can mean that his actual job is in the line.

The house warming gifts from Amazon.... what a piece of.... I absolutely HATE when youtubers do public registries, like why? This is not only with her, is every YouTube mom. They are so dam entitled and have this celebrity status.

Anyways I really dont want to give her a view her attitude in the latest videos has ticked me off plus she has like a million adds in her videos which are pretty annoying

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow... did anybody see that live yesterday they ended up deleting. Desmond sat down with a bottle of whiskey and went to town...shot after shot.. he eventually admitted CPS did show up again. My guess is the school called. He admitted every time he beats Cory’s ass CPS shows up at the door. This particular time CPS threatened to take all three children away! Desmond explains Corey had bad behavior at school so he beat his ass. After that fact Kiara went in on Cory also. Whatever that means. Her lazy ass doesn’t show any interest in his academic life whatsoever. She merely tolerates Corey. Corey must have went to school explained what happened AGAIN and shit hit the fan. So Kiara gave Desmond an ultimatum either Corey goes or she goes. Initially Desmond said he was super happy she left and went on tinder ready for the single life. I guess the idea of child-support sank in eventually. Wtf is wrong with these people.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

AutumnLane wrote:Wow... did anybody see that live yesterday they ended up deleting. Desmond sat down with a bottle of whiskey and went to town...shot after shot.. he eventually admitted CPS did show up again. My guess is the school called. He admitted every time he beats Cory’s ass CPS shows up at the door. This particular time CPS threatened to take all three children away! Desmond explains Corey had bad behavior at school so he beat his ass. After that fact Kiara went in on Cory also. Whatever that means. Her lazy ass doesn’t show any interest in his academic life whatsoever. She merely tolerates Corey. Corey must have went to school explained what happened AGAIN and shit hit the fan. So Kiara gave Desmond an ultimatum either Corey goes or she goes. Initially Desmond said he was super happy she left and went on tinder ready for the single life. I guess the idea of child-support sank in eventually. Wtf is wrong with these people.

OH MY GOSH WHAAAT!
I was not able to see it (different time zone, by the time I looked it was gone) I can't really watch a full vlog she's to much for me..

So they literally admitted they abused Corey???? Why not take time to understand why the child is acting up in school?

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In this live stream it was actually Desmond who admitted it. Desmond was alone in the video at the house in Texas. Kiara has also admitted she has hit Corey with a flip-flop when he was disobeying her. She calls it “Pow-Pow”.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

AutumnLane wrote:In this live stream it was actually Desmond who admitted it. Desmond was alone in the video at the house in Texas. Kiara has also admitted she has hit Corey with a flip-flop when he was disobeying her. She calls it “Pow-Pow”.

Wow no words

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

She changed the name back on the channel wow she is more of a mess than what I thought

Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

Their life and parenting are shitshows. You'd think that if someone had CPS called on them FOUR TIMES they might get the message that they need to improve their parenting. There are lots of resources on base to help them. But they don't get it. It's always somebody else's fault.

He has a drinking problem. She has lots of problems. The kids are understimulated and the problems they have are never addressed in any reasonable ways.

After his new year's visit to see her, she's probably pregnant again. Because it's all for the views. I feel so sorry for the poor kids.
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Sanemama wrote:Their life and parenting are shitshows. You'd think that if someone had CPS called on them FOUR TIMES they might get the message that they need to improve their parenting. There are lots of resources on base to help them. But they don't get it. It's always somebody else's fault.

He has a drinking problem. She has lots of problems. The kids are understimulated and the problems they have are never addressed in any reasonable ways.

After his new year's visit to see her, she's probably pregnant again. Because it's all for the views. I feel so sorry for the poor kids.
I do too!
I saw her new title that it feels like they are dating and it make me want to gag

Sanemama
Informer
Informer

If thing are "all good", you think she'd be headed back to Texas. But I guess at least the CPS thing is real, and that's probably the real reason she's staying in Virginia.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

I didn't hear anything in Des' video about him getting in trouble at work. It seemed like it was about him and Kiara walloping on Corey for getting into trouble at school and somebody (the school?) calling CPS. Maybe I missed something.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

For anyone wanting more detail, check out the very long thread on Lipstick Alley.
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Sanemama wrote:For anyone wanting more detail, check out the very long thread on Lipstick Alley.
Awesome thank you

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Sanemama wrote:For anyone wanting more detail, check out the very long thread on Lipstick Alley.
I agree with everyone there they need to be exposed. Sick nasty people Image

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Desmond is on Instagram admitting that the Army is letting him go. He will be doing another live one evening this week explaining everything. He was basically counseled by his commander and they told him they want him to leave. According to Desmond over some “bullshit”.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

AutumnLane wrote:Desmond is on Instagram admitting that the Army is letting him go. He will be doing another live one evening this week explaining everything. He was basically counseled by his commander and they told him they want him to leave. According to Desmond over some “bullshit”.

If the amry is kicking him out he is getting chapter out. More than likely a dishonorable discharge which is nothing to be proud off.

Maybe they knew this was coming and why she got the appartment in VA so he sells or rents the house in TX and goes there once he is discharged from the army.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

If anyone is interested

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Desmond seems extremely mentally unstable. I wouldn’t let him be alone with all three kids he can’t handle one. I like Kiara much better since they’ve been separated. I can’t imagine how humiliated she’s been feeling with all the disgusting stuff he says on his Livestreams. He really made this messy. He was even threatening to expose her in secret video footage she took during an argument. All he cares about at this point is views and subscribers and so he’s just exploiting this entire situation. Cory or Desmond don’t even seem to miss the two other kids. I’ve seen a lot of shit go down on YT family vlogs over the years but this is uncomfortable to even watch. The second hand embarrassment is strong with these two.

NoeyRoseyHello
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NoeyRoseyHello »

:|
AutumnLane wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:24 am Desmond seems extremely mentally unstable. I wouldn’t let him be alone with all three kids he can’t handle one. I like Kiara much better since they’ve been separated. I can’t imagine how humiliated she’s been feeling with all the disgusting stuff he says on his Livestreams. He really made this messy. He was even threatening to expose her in secret video footage she took during an argument. All he cares about at this point is views and subscribers and so he’s just exploiting this entire situation. Cory or Desmond don’t even seem to miss the two other kids. I’ve seen a lot of shit go down on YT family vlogs over the years but this is uncomfortable to even watch. The second hand embarrassment is strong with these two.

So Kiara is just a victim? You sound dumb as hell

Return to “Q-Z”