KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by KaterTot »

E_8 wrote:
Jld2212 wrote:I have a feeling that shes going to come back pregnant, and that's a big part of why theyre taking a break. in their christmas video, sam opened something in his stocking, and they said we will find out what was in it very soon. have they shown that? maybe a pregnancy test.
I’m kind of thinking this too. It’s pretty much the same thing they did last time they took an extended break (after the miscarriage/vlogger fair thing)

Of course it all makes sense. That is also how they will get their vlog money back being off 3 weeks. Big hits on being gone and then coming back with a pregnant title.

Is this band aid baby #2 or 3 if you count the fake one?
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Her face did look a little bit fuller in the instagram pic where she's sitting at the table with Abram. Usually that's the first outward sign.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

I'm new here but here's my input. They put a specific date for their comeback date which seems strange to me because if you were really trying to feel out how long you'd be gone wouldn't you want to feel when the right time to come back is instead of setting a date?

You guys already mentioned her possibly being pregnant and that's what I'm going with too.

She previously had long hair and did the big chop December 5th. In my experience, whenever a woman does a huge hair change it most likely has something to do with wanting a change in their current situation/stress about their current situation. My guess is she found out she was pregnant that week, did the big chop and is turning into her 2nd trimester on the 22nd which is why that is their tentative return date. She wants to have proof of healthy pregnancy by then so they are waiting for the "safe" period. That's my speculation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Part of me is hoping for a baby to see how this disaster plays out but then part of me is like think of the children! I mean it seems like if Sam and Nia are going to crash and burn they want to go all out in true Rader fashion.

Surprise! Symphony is sick again. If I were one of her teachers I would be getting seriously concerned at the amount of school she misses. Nia isn't worried though, she can just feel it in her heart that no further medical testing is necessary.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Nia is SO desperate for Marie Kondo's attention on Instagram, she's tagging her literally daily.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

A new baby plus a new house. Just watch.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

I think they will definitely try to have an oh shit our channel is dying lets make another baby for content and view$, but nia has been doing that advocare meal replacement cleanse. Can you do those when you are pregnant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Has anyone else started watching chantel’s insta too? She put up stories today that she took their new baby in for her check up and they aren’t vaccinating. Because she gives her essential oils so she’ll be fine. That’s the end of me watching her stories.

1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Birdie89 wrote:Has anyone else started watching chantel’s insta too? She put up stories today that she took their new baby in for her check up and they aren’t vaccinating. Because she gives her essential oils so she’ll be fine. That’s the end of me watching her stories.

Well, I hope they keep the baby inside their house, and not subject it to other kids.....wonder what all the people who contributed to all their adoption fund raisers feel about that.

I am sure they have an oil to beat measles and such, and here I thought she was one of Nias smarter friends.

Also gets you wondering if Sam and Nia had their kids vaccinated, I mean Nia would not let them draw blood from Symphony, and she is always sick....so something isn't right in that household, maybe another reason to send them to private school.

What is killing me now it that their channel is not losing subs or views, while they are not vlogging, me thinks there is some purchasing of sub and views going on.....cause you know Sam is hating this time off.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Birdie89 wrote:Has anyone else started watching chantel’s insta too? She put up stories today that she took their new baby in for her check up and they aren’t vaccinating. Because she gives her essential oils so she’ll be fine. That’s the end of me watching her stories.

Yes and she said her son finally quit wetting the bed because of oils!!!!???? Im dying!!!! Illness and phases and things like that, generally ALL go away on their own and these people think oils are magically doing all of it!!!!
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I dont find nia's decluttering to be particularly satisfying. I'm usually a sucker for cleaning up content. I just always feel like yeah its "clutter free" by their standards, but is it clean? Everything still looks dirty.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

usernamessuck wrote:I dont find nia's decluttering to be particularly satisfying. I'm usually a sucker for cleaning up content. I just always feel like yeah its "clutter free" by their standards, but is it clean? Everything still looks dirty.

Totally agree. Everything still looks dirty, and to be honest, everything still looks pretty cluttered to me.

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

They have soooooooo much stuff in that house. Also, I think she lets Sam decorate. It's too much. Kinda tacky.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Sweetiebee wrote:They have soooooooo much stuff in that house. Also, I think she lets Sam decorate. It's too much. Kinda tacky.
Every surface is covered, every bit of wall is covered, the yard is trashed, the house is all piled up with tchotchkes and crap that Sam makes in his woodshed. And covered with a layer of dirt and dust. I’ve seen nia vacuum, and do dishes, and she’s well documented complaining about all the laundry she does, but I have never once seen that woman (stay at home mom and content creator!) dust, mop, or deep clean in any way.

I am so curious about their finances. They live in an affordable place, and even if the YouTube money dries up, they are able bodied people who can do some type of work, so it’s not like they’ll have nothing if they shut the channel down. Their friends seem to have nice, well appointed homes. The way they blow through money (Sam’s truck paid for by t-shirts, Nia’s luxury SUV that she lets get trashed, the shack, the endless toys for kids and Sam) you would think they would at some point want to prioritize and move to a home that can accommodate their family without the rats, critters, junk, and grime.

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Their house is probably paid off. I think I read that they bought it for 68k! It could be a cute little mortgage-free house. She has those hippie bohemian chairs on the front porch. They are really cool but they don't go with the style of the house at all. Like you said, the back yard...omg... if I were their neighbor I would be pissed. They are lowering property value for everyone. It looks like a junkyard. They need to completely empty the house, repaint, get new modern floors, and bring back in only 1/10th of their crap.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anyone saw Nia's instastory about the couple rummaging through the donations and how it dampened her spirit?

That rubbed me the wrong way. The Christian thing to do would be to see the situation from the other person's eyes. Maybe they desperately need clothes that they cant afford - even by secondhand store standards. It's not yours once you drop it off, and the store hasn't processed it yet. So, it's not theirs either.

I mean these people are rummaging through piles of donated items. They arent looking through pallets in the back of a Michael Kors store. They were probably looking for necessities. But Saint Nia has to be "holier than thou" and judge these people for it.

I just equate it with someone going through trash piled in the front yard. If they need it, let them have it.

spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

I agree with the folks that say they're getting a new house...I wonder if they are moving during the break? You know Nia is pissed she still lives in that dump when most of her friends live in much nicer places. I live moving vlogs but if I were them, I'd be mortified to show a house that messy; especially after a "declutter" (looks like she just moved stuff around to me).

Sam and Nia are the very definition of a hypocrite; they don't do anything unless there's something in it for them. Who cares if they were going through her bags! Maybe they can't work and sell stuff, maybe they needed something specific for an interview or a kiddo that outgrew clothes; I doubt they'd be out there rummaging through bags if there wasn't a need.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

They'll never be able to move unless one of them gets a real job.

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Nia’s comments about people looking through her old stuff were unbelievable. Small, mean, and tight.

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

usernamessuck wrote:They'll never be able to move unless one of them gets a real job.

Not if they don't need a loan. They could buy it outright. Probably how they bought their Oklahoma house and even Nias car.

Return to “Sam and Nia”