Chloe and Beans: Part 7

nineteenninety3

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

melaniieee333 wrote:I think we need to talk about the fact that the kids are t actually having breakfast in this picture and this was completely posed. You can see a reflection in the tiles in The background there’s no bowls or spoons or anything in front of the kids
When was this posted? I went to see if anyone had mentioned that in the comments and it doesn't appear to be up anymore!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Imagine being outside playing as a kid and being chased inside so your mother can line you up in size order backward away from the camera for her social media. Most normal parents would show the kids playing outside. Where the dirty feet would make sense.
melaniieee333
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by melaniieee333 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
melaniieee333 wrote:I think we need to talk about the fact that the kids are t actually having breakfast in this picture and this was completely posed. You can see a reflection in the tiles in The background there’s no bowls or spoons or anything in front of the kids
When was this posted? I went to see if anyone had mentioned that in the comments and it doesn't appear to be up anymore!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Last year when they first moved into the place they're living now.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Lol, and is that Ro off to the side in the reflection, just waiting like a butler for the signal to actually serve breakfast?! And yes it must be so weird to be a blogger child...most kids would be turning around asking me why I was taking a picture, but she's got them trained well. #wildandfree

Oh and Chloe? No need for the faux-bashful, gee guys, do you want to hear more about my health journey, shucks... We all know you waited till the triplets were the bare minimum age to boot them off formula so you could proclaim yourselves VEEEGUN and thus make an ultra restrictive diet easier to stick to, pay no attention to the starving man behind the curtain, behold Chloe's weight loss! (In fairness, she does look really good.)
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

This might have been while they were waiting for breakfast? Either way it’s weird as hell. Also... THOSE FEET!

(Kids getting dirty is normal but it totally kills her bland white aesthetic)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So Ro had to get out of the kitchen and not leave anything visible so she could have her perfect waiting for breakfast photo?
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Insert a vomit emoji here.

Their lunch looks like what fell out of my mower after I cut the grass when it was wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Chloe is looking great and she's done an amazing job at losing so much weight. Still seems off her husband is so frail and skinny and she's still got this weird obsession with Pearl being super tiny. I wonder how Pearl will feel growing up with a mother constantly banging on about weight loss and "clean" eating? Although Chloe claims she hardly speaks about diet\weightloss. :D
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Tulip24 wrote:Gosh Chloe really is loving herself sick right now. Those photos of her and Pearl on IG are interesting to say the least, she has photoshopped some of those pics and not for the better.

I’m sure she thinks she is the only person in the world who is married, has kids and runs a business considering she continues to remind all who will listen :-o all.the.time

As for her not doing the washing, I call it lazy but she said a while a go that she doesn’t know how to sort the clothes, ahh it’s not rocket science and she could learn something new. I do wonder though what the hell she actually does, being married is about being in a partnership with the person you love and you have to give and take, I might be wrong but I get the impression all she does is take. Poor Ro, I wonder when he will wake up and see life beyond being her slave.
Kids in “Montessori” but she doesn’t know how to do laundry? Maybe Chloe needs to go to Montessori
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Her obsession with food will become an issue for her children, when they are old enough to challenge their parents and back answer (and they will) they will eat anything and everything they can get their hands on. She cannot keep them on a leash forever and maybe Ro will break free at some stage too.

Agree that picture is staged and if they really are eating breakfast then why on earth are they going to bed with feet that filthy, eww. And I must say I thought Evans hair looked dirty in the last gushing speech of her golden boy. I don’t know why but that kid really irritates me for some reason.

Has anyone noticed Chloe’s new bio ? Where is the mention of her husband and surely she is co owner of the store but no he is not respected or good enough to get a mention as the other half of anything. #freeRo
Redka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Redka »

The clock looks like it reads approx 5:20
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... ee824f.jpg[/img]
Chloe, we all know you run Ro’s Insta... talking to yourself like this is just weird
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Honestly she has no respect for Ro whatsoever. He does almost everything in that house yet gets no credit. Heck even when the hospital accident happened she answered back to people criticizing her for leaving the kids alone in hospital writing everywhere that she did that because Ro couldn't handle the 4 other kids alone at home. Like wtf he handles 6 kids on a daily basis.
sunnysunflower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunnysunflower »

Tulip24 wrote:And I must say I thought Evans hair looked dirty in the last gushing speech of her golden boy. I don’t know why but that kid really irritates me for some reason.

Has anyone noticed Chloe’s new bio ? Where is the mention of her husband and surely she is co owner of the store but no he is not respected or good enough to get a mention as the other half of anything. #freeRo
Maybe because he looks like a teacher's pet, ready to snitch (I know I'm being mean).

And about Chloe's Bio, yeah that's very odd. I think she really likes herself now and is soon ready to ditch her husband and kids, now that she is thin.

I hope not, that would be sad for the children...
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Chloe looks so good now. I think she's back to her pre-kids weight.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Imagine if a wife did everything caring for a home with six small children and an unemployed husband claimed to work so hard on a half ass YouTube channel. It would never fly. This is some messed up form of Women's lib. This behavior isn't acceptable for anyone. The kids and Ro would probably be happier without Chloe. Ro would get the kids in school, go back to work, they'd probably get to have like coconut milk yogurt since they're not the ones on a diet.

Chloe won't leave without the kids because they're her meal ticket without them no state assistance or YouTube she's too boring to go solo and she's marketed herself as the perfect mother.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

I have to ask, has anyone checked out the fledgling YouTube channel of their current best friends? The ones linked to in their video about feeling the baby move? (I can't remember the name, it's a hyphenated last name that I get mixed up with the insane Finnish megafamily YouTuber who also comments on Chloe's stuff!!) No wonder they are the chosen bffs, this girl seems a little obsessed with emulating the Dunstan's (while not surpassing them like that darn doppelganger family): wannabe-chloe name drops the Bendy Beanstalk, she mentions "hanging out with the Beans" as noteworthy events, she is pregnant with her fourth but of course plans to have six kids, like the Dunstans their oldest boy seems to be a bit of a favourite...maybe I missed something because I jump around a bit but on their Christmas morning vlog there was a letter from Santa but only for the oldest boy and the younger twins kept getting shushed or told to wait until she could read out this letter about his presents being in a special chest and then the twins had to wait to open their presents until the boy could get his...? So odd. I don't know I'm probably just mistrustful of anyone who validates Chloe's weird vlogger life but it seems try-hard and sad!
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

I want to know how many times they fell from those stools

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Lyanna wrote:Chloe looks so good now. I think she's back to her pre-kids weight.
I think she's under it actually. She's got orthorexia for sure.. And why is it people change when they lose weight...

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Chloe seems to fixate on things. First, it was having lots of kids then she couldn't do that anymore then it was dieting first they went vegetarian and then Vegan. All through that is the beds and having to organize things by color. I wonder what she'll do next. Does she plan to keep going so much of her identity now is being this hardcore vegan what if the kids were allowed actually yummy vegan cake?!

Return to “Chloe and Beans”