Liza Adele

rmorrison850
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liza Adele

Unread post by rmorrison850 »

I wish I could attach a picture of it but her latest IG photo where she is talking about some stupid skincare line is so bad, it’s good. She just smeared some of the product on her cheek and took a duck face selfie. It looks like she has bird poop on her face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:Did anyone watch Liza’s new home search vlog? The home was beautiful! It’s still weird she doesn’t know where she’s moving too but she’s moving. If she buys a home she will be the envy of the RHOYT.

Idk if she’s going to buy such a big home because at the end of the vlog she comes out to say that Alex doesn’t like having any debt that the home they live in now is paid off and they are mortgage free so he really doesn’t want to have a mortgage. That he’s thinking of buying an in between home before they purchase their dream home. That’s shes the one pushing for the dream home. If they do buy this big huge new home i can’t wait to see how she furnishes (she doesn’t have the best furniture) and how clean she will keep the home and hopefully she starts cooking dinner in that big beautiful kitchen lol
Why do you think she will be the Envy of the house farts of you tube?? In case you haven’t heard, That’s not really a Title to be proud of, it’s sad to be honest, it just enforces the mental health of the family vloggers. YouTube is in hot water for this community, yesterday is the starting of it going down, the ACE family is probably going to be banned for life off you tube, there is a problem With child exploitation this is a Federal crime and a lot of these charges carry 30 plus years in jail so Envy isn’t what I’d call it.

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Jeez! I did not know her current house was so expensive. I just naively guessed what it would cost here where I live, I guessed maybe $200,000 tops.
Maybe she could afford a million dollar home then? Doubt Alex would go through with that though. I mean why... Just to keep up with the youtubers?!

Morethescarier

Liza Adele

Unread post by Morethescarier »

TuffTalk wrote:
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:Did anyone watch Liza’s new home search vlog? The home was beautiful! It’s still weird she doesn’t know where she’s moving too but she’s moving. If she buys a home she will be the envy of the RHOYT.

Idk if she’s going to buy such a big home because at the end of the vlog she comes out to say that Alex doesn’t like having any debt that the home they live in now is paid off and they are mortgage free so he really doesn’t want to have a mortgage. That he’s thinking of buying an in between home before they purchase their dream home. That’s shes the one pushing for the dream home. If they do buy this big huge new home i can’t wait to see how she furnishes (she doesn’t have the best furniture) and how clean she will keep the home and hopefully she starts cooking dinner in that big beautiful kitchen lol
Why do you think she will be the Envy of the house farts of you tube?? In case you haven’t heard, That’s not really a Title to be proud of, it’s sad to be honest, it just enforces the mental health of the family vloggers. YouTube is in hot water for this community, yesterday is the starting of it going down, the ACE family is probably going to be banned for life off you tube, there is a problem With child exploitation this is a Federal crime and a lot of these charges carry 30 plus years in jail so Envy isn’t what I’d call it.

Ace family banned from YouTube? OMG they’ll have to get real jobs then! :p

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Morethescarier wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:

Ace family banned from YouTube? OMG the dad will have to get a real job then! :p

oh wouldn’t that be a vlog Imagebut he may loose his kids for a hot minute.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Morethescarier wrote:Jeez! I did not know her current house was so expensive. I just naively guessed what it would cost here where I live, I guessed maybe $200,000 tops.
Maybe she could afford a million dollar home then? Doubt Alex would go through with that though. I mean why... Just to keep up with the youtubers?!

I’m glad he will put his foot down, he may totally save her from public humiliation.

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

What does her husband do for a living? We used to live way south of DC. There’s no way we could afford the Bethesda area.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

This girl is so jealous she cannot think clearly. It’s sad af, the fact that she wants to sell an already paid for home ( to me that’s the reason to be jealous right there) is the stupidest thing to do, if this bitch can afford a new home with out selling the one she has, well then we can talk drama, she’s just playing off Jeffrey star [WHITE MEDIUM STAR]️ guru drama to increase views she should just buy comments then her engagement is worth $$$

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Lolaharper wrote:What does her husband do for a living? We used to live way south of DC. There’s no way we could afford the Bethesda area.

He was a CFO for a Financial Company and he left and started a Consulting Company working in the Financial and Investment sector. He works from home, but I believe he has major accounts in the area there and moving out of state may affect that. At least I got that indication when she said he had meetings later this month that would determine if they could move out of state.

I looked him up on Lexus (business site) a few months ago and it was estimated his salary (while at the company as CFO) was in excess of 250k+. So I really believe they are wise with money.

Additionally, holy heck his parents live in a HUGE house. The foyer is like a bowling alley...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

jazieg wrote:
Lolaharper wrote:What does her husband do for a living? We used to live way south of DC. There’s no way we could afford the Bethesda area.

He was a CFO for a Financial Company and he left and started a Consulting Company working in the Financial and Investment sector. He works from home, but I believe he has major accounts in the area there and moving out of state may affect that. At least I got that indication when she said he had meetings later this month that would determine if they could move out of state.

I looked him up on Lexus (business site) a few months ago and it was estimated his salary (while at the company as CFO) was in excess of 250k+. So I really believe they are wise with money.

Additionally, holy heck his parents live in a HUGE house. The foyer is like a bowling alley...

I really doubt they can afford any of the houses she went to. I mean.. her husband didn't even go to see them. This is not as serious as she is making it look lol. It's kind of a joke. The houses she is talking about START at 750k. He would need to at least be making 200k. They don't even live like they make 100k.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Okay I take back everything I said. I looked up the sale price of their current house and HOLY FUCK. Her house in my state would be 150k MAX. I'm not kidding or trying to be rude. 1000sqft house is CHEAP in the Midwest. If his job is mobile they need to get THE FUCK out of Maryland. They could buy Tara's house 1.5 times with what they paid for that shack.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

crestsanicode wrote:Okay I take back everything I said. I looked up the sale price of their current house and HOLY FUCK. Her house in my state would be 150k MAX. I'm not kidding or trying to be rude. 1000sqft house is CHEAP in the Midwest. If his job is mobile they need to get THE FUCK out of Maryland. They could buy Tara's house 1.5 times with what they paid for that shack.
Yup...

And did you see how Happy Cam was with his sensible Xmas gifts this year? They don't overspend. At least I give her props for that.

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

jazieg wrote:

He makes bank and comes from money. I still don’t see him buying a million dollar home. Bethesda is one of the most expensive places to live in the country which is why her tiny house was over 600k. That’s why we went down into VA and lived there for five years. We bought a house on half an acre for 200k. In that area it would have been over 700k. It’s expensive. If they are smart they will move out to VA too.

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

I don't think her husband is gonna go for the million dollar homes. He's clearly smart with their money and I'm sure he understands that while yes, they could afford the home, it would not be a smart investment what-so-ever. Liza is just living in her delusional world per the usual.
prettyinpink4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettyinpink4 »

lol and the funniest part of the whole video is she is house hunting without him. he's either not ready for this like her or he sees it's more than he wants to spend. I can imagine a lot of tension about this off camera.

"alex, why can't we get our dream house now?"
"alex, why do you hate debt so much?"
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

I think Liza is about the most boring youtuber ever. But, if she and her husband are living a debt free lifestyle and saving and budgeting and being smart with their money, I give her major props for that. So many young people today spend like there’s no tomorrow and don’t give a single thought to saving, retirement, college funds, investments, etc. I hope she can be a positive influence on her young viewers in that respect.

CrazyMazy00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrazyMazy00 »

I’m from Maryland and Bethesda is hands down one of the most expensive cities to live in! Maryland in general has a high cost of living so you’re definitely going to pay a pretty penny for a brand new single family home. I think people see the size of her home and don’t take the location into consideration. However, she’s obviously posting and viewing these huge houses for YouTube content. If her husband has been able to pay their mortgage off in such a short time, then clearly he’s smart enough with their money to know not to just jump into a $900k house. It’s all for show. Honestly I don’t watch her vlogs anymore but out of all her YouTube group, she’s the least cringeworthy these days.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Liza is definitely the most boring youtuber I've come across...her and Krista Bowman Ruth.

Liza's house is gross, her style is horrible and she keeps her child from interacting and socializing like a normal kid his age.
Her husband is afraid of the camera.
It all adds up to be weird and sad.

I believe she has realized her mistakes with her channel being so shitty, and I have noticed her trying to hop on the "motivational" train, which won't work because the woman isn't even motivated to get off her couch some days, and she certainly isn't motivated to keep a nice house.

So with that being said, if her husband is as savvy as you all think with their money...Liza should stop being ashamed of her shitty, cheap house and cars and she should show off how her and her husband live debt free (or close to it).
While some other Youtubers are showing off these (for a lot of people) unattainable lifestyles (*ahem* Aryn Williams) Liza and her husband could be showing viewers how to live a good life, with some nice things and a lot of budget friendly things. They could be teaching how to live within your means, rather then buying Boss Mom wine tumblers, and glitter covered yeti"s every damn month.
SerendipitySusan wrote:I think Liza is about the most boring youtuber ever. But, if she and her husband are living a debt free lifestyle and saving and budgeting and being smart with their money, I give her major props for that. So many young people today spend like there’s no tomorrow and don’t give a single thought to saving, retirement, college funds, investments, etc. I hope she can be a positive influence on her young viewers in that respect.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
CrazyMazy00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrazyMazy00 »

Yes! That’s why I stopped watching her because her vlogs were incredibly boring. I can’t even eat her instastories most days. However, I totally agree with this!

People don’t want to watch grown women spend 90k on a car and blow through money like it’s water. I would much rather watch a channel that’s more relatable and realistic.
kristieanne87 wrote:Liza is definitely the most boring youtuber I've come across...her and Krista Bowman Ruth.

Liza's house is gross, her style is horrible and she keeps her child from interacting and socializing like a normal kid his age.
Her husband is afraid of the camera.
It all adds up to be weird and sad.

I believe she has realized her mistakes with her channel being so shitty, and I have noticed her trying to hop on the "motivational" train, which won't work because the woman isn't even motivated to get off her couch some days, and she certainly isn't motivated to keep a nice house.

So with that being said, if her husband is as savvy as you all think with their money...Liza should stop being ashamed of her shitty, cheap house and cars and she should show off how her and her husband live debt free (or close to it).
While some other Youtubers are showing off these (for a lot of people) unattainable lifestyles (*ahem* Aryn Williams) Liza and her husband could be showing viewers how to live a good life, with some nice things and a lot of budget friendly things. They could be teaching how to live within your means, rather then buying Boss Mom wine tumblers, and glitter covered yeti"s every damn month.
SerendipitySusan wrote:I think Liza is about the most boring youtuber ever. But, if she and her husband are living a debt free lifestyle and saving and budgeting and being smart with their money, I give her major props for that. So many young people today spend like there’s no tomorrow and don’t give a single thought to saving, retirement, college funds, investments, etc. I hope she can be a positive influence on her young viewers in that respect.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
lucky181
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lucky181 »

I found it interesting when she mentioned that she thought other young families with children would be buying into the new neighborhood. How many young families can afford a $1 million home?

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”