Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItchyNose, CantSeeToes, MatchingClothes (NowPose) | GQS

Unread post by Lboogie »

UnicornSnark wrote:
Itsjusrme wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Holey prepackaged junk lunch, arent they lucky bananas come in a four pack taped together like that.... Image

Love how Trash said she HAD TO MAKE lunch.... um thats not making lunch, thats pulling a bunch of random things into a bag. At this point mcdonalds is probably a more rounded lunch than the crap she feeds them
I didn’t even know that you could buy premise peanut butter and jam sandwiches. Is it really that hard to make a sandwich?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But they have 4 4 year olds you know. Plus, it was such a busy day going to dance AND school, she probably didn’t have time to make 4 PB&J’s. *sarcasm**eyeroll*

I swear I didn't know what an uncrustable was until I went shopping for myself for the first time... in college. Even then it didn't seem appetizing and I scurried past them like they had the plague. My mom would have sooner kept us home than feed us such a processed lunch (and she had 3 of her own and 3 god children to feed). Their laziness has no bounds. Those poor children will be out of shape in no time.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Donits wrote:#LipsTrip2019
But all I can see is...
Lip Strip
Me too, lmao!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

JD386 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Lol at what he claimed was lunch.... so a starter and a main then... did he go have a nana nap after??

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 799067.jpg[/img]
Who is he trying to fool with that shit!?

Did he order a second serving? That’s about a quarter of what his normal cooker man lunch is

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

3momstrong wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:Bison has gotten huge... I don’t know who he thinks he’s fooling with his talk of big weight loss on keto. Image (wasn’t sure who the other people were, so I covered them up).

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... e5de69.jpg[/img]

He’s so gross. Doesn’t look like he bothered to get his greasy hair cut or beard trimmed. He’s so disrespectful and DISGUSTING!

He couldn’t get a hair cut before his vacation?? Are they extending their trip? 5 days doesn’t seem long enough for a trip that far?

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Someone else said 7 days in Sydney and then 3 days in New Zealand
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Wgchick22 wrote:
JD386 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Lol at what he claimed was lunch.... so a starter and a main then... did he go have a nana nap after??

Who is he trying to fool with that shit!?

Did he order a second serving? That’s about a quarter of what his normal cooker man lunch is

From that other picture, there’s NO way that this scallop plate was in front of him. This must have been an appetizer for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Is this supposed to be them? Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 60c671.jpg[/img]

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

JD386 wrote:Is this supposed to be them? Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 60c671.jpg[/img]

Well they got her lips right lol but her eyebrows were drawn too nicely here

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Ok, so on her QTK IG stories she’s talking about playing volleyball/beachball and winning. It looked more like dodgeball with beachballs. She keeps calling the beachballs “volleyballs”, and then rudely yells at this guy to get him to acknowledge she’s filming and says “I won you”. He replies “you want me?!” And she says “ no I won you with the balls”. I couldn’t quite make out what he says when pointing to the side of her. She manages to continue to destroy the English language and try to brag about hitting him with the balls and winning. He doesn’t seem impressed. She’s such an ass with her snide comments of “look at this guy, I guess that’s how Australians do it”. Just absolutely disgusting... she’s the travelers that we are all warned NOT to be!

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Ld5 wrote:
JD386 wrote:Is this supposed to be them? Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 60c671.jpg[/img]

Well they got her lips right lol but her eyebrows were drawn too nicely here

She does look witchy, so there’s that.. lol. However, Bison wishes he looked that good. I guess the artist decided to be funny by drawing them looking normal??

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I see they are playing with balls in The Rocks. For those not from Aus, The Rocks are a beautiful part of Sydney built in the late 1700's and built of sandstone and bluestone right near the water. People come from all over the world to visit it. It's like a small suburb. I hope someone has taken the time to educate them on the area. It's history is fascinating involving convicts, sailors and prostitutes and gangs. There's lots of info spattered all over the place so you can pick up bits of info as you walk around, but a good guide should give them some basic background. Then again, playing with balls is more in their age group.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Tyson posted this. It shows the girls in the same shirts they wore in the “cooker man” photo. So definitely took them before leaving. Probably to get some vlog footage of being loving caring parents.

None of the girls look interested in them. Indie looks like she’s escaping. Esme looks like she’s in her own little world. Scarlett is focused on whatever that toy they gave is. Evie is just cheesing for the camera.

Do you see the list of allllll the people getting swindled into caring for them? Yikes. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 0fc274.jpg[/img]

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

SassySassenach wrote:Ok, so on her QTK IG stories she’s talking about playing volleyball/beachball and winning. It looked more like dodgeball with beachballs. She keeps calling the beachballs “volleyballs”, and then rudely yells at this guy to get him to acknowledge she’s filming and says “I won you”. He replies “you want me?!” And she says “ no I won you with the balls”. I couldn’t quite make out what he says when pointing to the side of her. She manages to continue to destroy the English language and try to brag about hitting him with the balls and winning. He doesn’t seem impressed. She’s such an ass with her snide comments of “look at this guy, I guess that’s how Australians do it”. Just absolutely disgusting... she’s the travelers that we are all warned NOT to be!

Oh my Hod she really is so uneducated and living in Ashley Trashley la la land. They really are so uncouth and an embarrassment.
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

JD386 wrote:Tyson posted this. It shows the girls in the same shirts they wore in the “cooker man” photo. So definitely took them before leaving. Probably to get some vlog footage of being loving caring parents.

None of the girls look interested in them. Indie looks like she’s escaping. Esme looks like she’s in her own little world. Scarlett is focused on whatever that toy they gave is. Evie is just cheesing for the camera.

Do you see the list of allllll the people getting swindled into caring for them? Yikes. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 0fc274.jpg[/img]

Mama has her fake “I’m so sad I am leaving my children” look. Phoney baloney, such an act!!!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

3momstrong wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:Bison has gotten huge... I don’t know who he thinks he’s fooling with his talk of big weight loss on keto. Image (wasn’t sure who the other people were, so I covered them up).

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... e5de69.jpg[/img]

He’s so gross. Doesn’t look like he bothered to get his greasy hair cut or beard trimmed. He’s so disrespectful and DISGUSTING!

The Ugly Americans do Sydney!

Please remember, they are not representatives of all Americans. Image

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Clearly they didn’t auto schedule vlogs to go up each day since there’s not one up yet.

LongtimeLurker7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LongtimeLurker7 »

Did anyone see the QTK insta story where she was calling out to another man, “I won you! I won you!” And the poor man had no idea what she was talking about. He said “your husband is right there!” She just kept repeating it and finally said she won THE MATCH. She beat him in volleyball apparently, but how embarrassing. Who says “I won you!” in that situation? You could say “I beat you” or “I won against you” but to keep shouting “I won you” over and over and he clearly did not know what she meant....
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Here’s the rest of his lunch lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... c7a59e.jpg[/img]

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

On Tyler's IG someone asked why they had to leave, his answer was that it's a work trip......big fat liar
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

skipperpt wrote:

Here’s the rest of his lunch lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... c7a59e.jpg[/img]

Good Hod! Does he not look in the mirror? He is DISGUSTING! His hair looks greasy, his bushy beard is beyond BLECK! Overall unkempt appearance. Guess he was too busy with his 387 jobs to get a haircut and trim his beard before A$$wit’s trip. TyPerv ... you are despicable!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”