The Leroys

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The Leroys

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Okay, this is getting too much. Shanna posted a photo of her and Lucy (the dog) on instagram, saying thank you for all of the prayers, dms, texts, and so on. Everyone in the comments is freaking out, and asking if Lucy passed away. She also changed her profile picture to her and Lucy. If it's not the dog that passed away, she sure knows how to get her "fans" riled up. Of course everyone is going to tune in on Friday now that they think the dog died. Even if it was Lucy, why couldn't she just say that?
More views if you keep people on the edge of their seat with anticipation... these people are mental cases. I for one, hope the dog is okay though. After watching April and Davy's video the other day about Daisy's bird Sky, I can't take hearing about another pet death. :(
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

YouDunnoMe wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Okay, this is getting too much. Shanna posted a photo of her and Lucy (the dog) on instagram, saying thank you for all of the prayers, dms, texts, and so on. Everyone in the comments is freaking out, and asking if Lucy passed away. She also changed her profile picture to her and Lucy. If it's not the dog that passed away, she sure knows how to get her "fans" riled up. Of course everyone is going to tune in on Friday now that they think the dog died. Even if it was Lucy, why couldn't she just say that?
More views if you keep people on the edge of their seat with anticipation... these people are mental cases. I for one, hope the dog is okay though. After watching April and Davy's video the other day about Daisy's bird Sky, I can't take hearing about another pet death. :(
God, I hope they're not trying to hint that it's the dog and have it be something completely different. Reese got a bird for Christmas because she liked that Daisy had a bird. Maybe Shanna figures she will try to make viewers believe that their pet passed away too. Nothing surprises me with these guys so anything is possible.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

And Our family nest,just lost their yorkie. If something didn't happen she should just say so. Even using a pet for views/clickbait is sad.

I don't watch OFN - it came up in suggested and I don't like Candie but even she said they weren't going to post the video of it but know this is part of their "reality" and I agree. As hard as it is she showed she's human to.

So yeah if Shanna is just using this as clickbait and nothing happened what if something does happen in the future? Will she blame herself?
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

But April also commenting love you guys makes me think she did pass so I do take it back. I have an old dog right now and it breaks my heart.
flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flowerchildd29 »

They posted a vlog today and Shanna made a comment on how people need to stop saying Kesley is 2 years older then Chad. And that they aren’t 2 years apart only 14 months. Also, made another comment about how her and Kesley don’t get along sometimes and as to remind her that she isn’t Kelsey’s best friend and is her mom. Idk after hearing that I realized I think she reads what we write on here lmaooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ok, Shanna, if you do read here, let your daughter be your daughter. Don't tag along everywhere trying to be the "cool mom". Stop with your label obsession. Wearing 85 pairs of Vans and Calvin Klein sweats doesn't make you better than anyone else. And get rid of that "Helloooo!" thing in the intro.. it's not nearly as cute as you think it is.
Kesley's not likely to marry Chad. Stop acting like their relationship is going to last forever and is some kind of true love.
And please stop going on about diet Coke and coconut. It makes me nauseated every time you mention it...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

When she was at the mansion with the other youtubers, she poured soo much of that coconut creme stuff into her cup of diet Coke. It hurts my teeth just watching that.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MiloandMax wrote:But April also commenting love you guys makes me think she did pass so I do take it back. I have an old dog right now and it breaks my heart.
I definitely sympathize with them no matter what it is; whether the dog passed or a family member. Losing my dog was one of the hardest things I had to go through and I remember that day as vividly as possible. Wouldn't wish that pain on anyone or take it lightly. The sad thing to me is how they are setting up this "reveal". It doesn't sit right with me :| If it was Lucy who passed, I'm sure Kesley is heartbroken (as are all of them). But can you imagine having your mom tell you "don't post anything about Lucy until Friday when we reveal it on the vlog". Sure, maybe that didn't happen, but I'm sure Kesley would want to put up a picture or something. This is all speculation of course, but like I said, I just don't like the "big reveal". People in the comments of her photo are really concerned and worried.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:Ok, Shanna, if you do read here, let your daughter be your daughter. Don't tag along everywhere trying to be the "cool mom". Stop with your label obsession. Wearing 85 pairs of Vans and Calvin Klein sweats doesn't make you better than anyone else. And get rid of that "Helloooo!" thing in the intro.. it's not nearly as cute as you think it is.
Kesley's not likely to marry Chad. Stop acting like their relationship is going to last forever and is some kind of true love.
And please stop going on about diet Coke and coconut. It makes me nauseated every time you mention it...

HAHA I agree with everything here! But I want to add... please do something with your eyebrows, they look awful. Did you never get taught that less is more? The difference between when you first started vlogging and now, is crazy... your brows look like someone took a thick sharpie and drew a line on both sides... and now you have Kesley doing the same thing. UGH!

About the diet coke and coconut thing... it's the fact it's coconut cream, that makes me wanna vomit... milk/cream does NOT belong in soda IMO lol I will not even drink a root beer float, ick!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:But April also commenting love you guys makes me think she did pass so I do take it back. I have an old dog right now and it breaks my heart.
I definitely sympathize with them no matter what it is; whether the dog passed or a family member. Losing my dog was one of the hardest things I had to go through and I remember that day as vividly as possible. Wouldn't wish that pain on anyone or take it lightly. The sad thing to me is how they are setting up this "reveal". It doesn't sit right with me :| If it was Lucy who passed, I'm sure Kesley is heartbroken (as are all of them). But can you imagine having your mom tell you "don't post anything about Lucy until Friday when we reveal it on the vlog". Sure, maybe that didn't happen, but I'm sure Kesley would want to put up a picture or something. This is all speculation of course, but like I said, I just don't like the "big reveal". People in the comments of her photo are really concerned and worried.
I really do hope the dog is fine... cause like I said before, I can't take another animal death. Watching Daisy lose Sky, that was awful for me... a few months back, our bird passed away, and I am still not over it. Every pet death breaks me completely and I am never the same... just watching animals die in movies/tv I bawl my eyes out, so to know a real animal, from a vlog I watch and think the animal is so adorably cute, is gone... I just :( I really don't care for this "we will tell you in Friday's video" stuff... I mean, why can't you tell us now?? The only thing I can think of, is for more views... and if it IS because of a death, and you're pulling that... that is so so so wrong.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouDunnoMe wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Ok, Shanna, if you do read here, let your daughter be your daughter. Don't tag along everywhere trying to be the "cool mom". Stop with your label obsession. Wearing 85 pairs of Vans and Calvin Klein sweats doesn't make you better than anyone else. And get rid of that "Helloooo!" thing in the intro.. it's not nearly as cute as you think it is.

HAHA I agree with everything here! But I want to add... please do something with your eyebrows, they look awful. Did you never get taught that less is more? The difference between when you first started vlogging and now, is crazy... your brows look like someone took a thick sharpie and drew a line on both sides... and now you have Kesley doing the same thing. UGH!

About the diet coke and coconut thing... it's the fact it's coconut cream, that makes me wanna vomit... milk/cream does NOT belong in soda IMO lol I will not even drink a root beer float, ick!
You said it! Cream of any kind doesn't belong in soda. And the idea of coconut cream and _diet_ coke just grosses me out so much!

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Agree! I guess we will find out tomorrow what this is all about.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She posted an ig story of two girls dropping off cookies and the card said I know your going through a hard time.

Well it's not Lucy because she showed the ring doorbell video and it sounds like Lucy barking and running after them even.

She even says "i apologize about Lucy"

Watched it again to be sure. Lucy is fine.

So a family member or medical issues is what I'm thinking.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MiloandMax wrote:She posted an ig story of two girls dropping off cookies and the card said I know your going through a hard time.

Well it's not Lucy because she showed the ring doorbell video and it sounds like Lucy barking and running after them even.

Wow, was just coming here to post this. They sure had many people fooled.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:She posted an ig story of two girls dropping off cookies and the card said I know your going through a hard time.

I get not wanting to talk about it or waiting for the video but to use the dog? She could have posted wording or a prayer meme instead of Lucy
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MiloandMax wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:

I get not wanting to talk about it or waiting for the video but to use the dog? She could have posted wording or a prayer meme instead of Lucy
Agreed, literally everyone was saying in the comments that it was Lucy. Why couldn't she reply to one and say no? She didn't have to "reveal" who, but it was silly to let it go on that long.
mads1024
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mads1024 »

Is anyone surprised that they filmed the kids finding out about the news about their grandmother. I feel like that’s a very private raw moment. I personally wouldn’t want to vlog that moment. I know they vlog/ document their lives but some should be kept private. What are your thoughts?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mads1024 wrote:Is anyone surprised that they filmed the kids finding out about the news about their grandmother. I feel like that’s a very private raw moment. I personally wouldn’t want to vlog that moment. I know they vlog/ document their lives but some should be kept private. What are your thoughts?
Disappointed, yes. Surprised, no. It's so inappropriate..

megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

mads1024 wrote:Is anyone surprised that they filmed the kids finding out about the news about their grandmother. I feel like that’s a very private raw moment. I personally wouldn’t want to vlog that moment. I know they vlog/ document their lives but some should be kept private. What are your thoughts?
Exactly I can't believe they filmed the kids reactions and the way she said your grandma is going to DIE with such emphasis there is a way better way that she could have told them. She filmed them in such a sad and personal moment it was wrong for her to blog it I know they want to show real life but they could have filmed after the kids had settled down not them bursting into tears horrible. Also they had to build up and drum up the fact that someone had passed on and lead the viewers to believe it was Lucy (she posted that pic of her and Lucy to further cause speculation so so disgusting)

she is using a death for views spreading the video and saying oh wait till Friday to find out what happened using her mother in laws death for views yuck I am seriously disgusted
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

That was exactly what I was thinking. Those poor kids. That's not something you shove a camera in their face for. My heart breaks for all of them to experience such a great loss, but I definitely disagree with Shanna's behavior. And then, that ridiculous question she asked the girls!! "How do you feel that grandma only has a few days?" Or something like that. SO uncalled for and ridiculous. Of course they are incredibly upset. My heart broke for Reese, I feel like she was the one who couldn't hold it back. It's sad that they might have felt like they had to act a certain way in such a vulnerable moment because the camera was out. Like, Rhett. You can tell her was avoiding the camera because he was very upset. Poor kids.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”