Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

littlebaby wrote:
Property/house related? Body related? What’s the mood gals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm gonna go with property but omg the first thing I noticed in that picture was her ugly af nails. HIDEOUS
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

littlebaby wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 8b1f07.jpg[/img]

Property/house related? Body related? What’s the mood gals

I think property.

I also think the pants are extremely unflattering, and the nails are ugly af.
The sweater is cute though.

If it is properly, I’m very “meh” about it. I understand the temptation, but think the timing is stupid and the extra expenses are a poor choice. That said I’m admittedly down to watch them continue to overextend themselves with an imminent demonetization on the horizon.

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Maybe it's that Lincoln is finally potty trained!!!!!! Lollllll... probably not though, since that is at the bottom of her goal list.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sweetiebee wrote:Maybe it's that Lincoln is finally potty trained!!!!!! Lollllll... probably not though, since that is at the bottom of her goal list.
I would say the pic should be of him then, but we all know she is the star, so not necessarily.

queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Sorry, but I live about an hour and a half away from anything. I 100% understand the driving thing. That is not uncommon where I live. I live 30 minutes away from even a Walmart.[/quote]Not the same thing. At all. Bonnie and Joel _don't_ live that far from doctors. Or Walmart. There are tons of urologists in their greater area who perform vasectomies, and at least one who does the "scalple-less" one.
I will buy that they maybe wanted to go to the same one as Kevin. But not that there wasn't a doctor close by who could have done it.

How is that not the same thing? It's not like I live in the middle of no where-- but I drove 2 hours away to get a routine colonoscopy? I went to a whole different state for my jaw surgery. Additionally, who really cares? I have a long list of issues with them, but what's the obsession with giving a shit how far they drove for a vasectomy? Maybe they know the doctor, maybe it's in their insurance network... it's not uncommon. It wasn't a vacation, they drove and drove back. I'm not really understanding the importance and upset.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk[/quote]
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Boo likes her long, sexy nails. Barf, they’re just too long. Guess he doesn’t mind a woman who has crusty butt..among other things. :?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Catface2 wrote:Boo likes her long, sexy nails. Barf, they’re just too long. Guess he doesn’t mind a woman who has crusty butt..among other things. :?
I seriously think she has them put the tips on and tells them not to trim them. If you go to her "Mani Monday" section on her IG, you can see her nails getting longer and longer each time.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I don't want to sound mean, but all I can see when I look at Bonnie is her HUGE ass. It looks like they took ALL her fat and injected it into her ass.
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xx+YTfan+xx »

I feel like at this point, I can smell Bonnie's breath thru the screen..
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

Is that seriously their kitchen trash can? For a family who eats off paper plates for every meal? We have two full size kitchen garbage cans and a dishwasher and I still have to take some garbage out every day - how often do that fill that tiny bathroom sized garbage!? No wonder Joely has stayed fit, he has to run the garbage out ten times a day.
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

So many Griffithsisms make me cringe. They said they're "taking Christmas down" soo many times. WTF does that mean? You're taking your Christmas STUFF down, maybe your Christmas DECORATIONS down..
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

I'm sorry for posting so many times. How is she going to say that she's not allowed to wear jeans, and all she wants to wear is jeans? We have receipts Bonnie. You were bragging about your Good American jeans. You wore jeans a ton around the holidays. She uses this surgery as an excuse whenever it's convenient for her to be able to whine or get away with things (wearing the same sweatpants over and over).
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote:I'm sorry for posting so many times. How is she going to say that she's not allowed to wear jeans, and all she wants to wear is jeans? We have receipts Bonnie. You were bragging about your Good American jeans. You wore jeans a ton around the holidays. She uses this surgery as an excuse whenever it's convenient for her to be able to whine or get away with things (wearing the same sweatpants over and over).
Yeah and what is with the constant weird angles and shots of her thighs?

megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

poor Joel didn't get to lie in bed for 2 months he had to 'take down Christmas' lol
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

In today's vlog we get a good glimpse of what Bonnie considers a "crazy, busy" morning. Planning a makeup playdate with her sister and scheduling a photographer. That rough youtube life. So stressful.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

His nuts are going to swell to the size of bowling balls if he’s not resting and icing them. Definitely not supposed to be taking down shit tons of Xmas decorations. My neighbor felt fine and on the 5th day changed the oil in his car and bam! Elephant balls! Terrible
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

What the hell is a Valentine's makeup video? Today's vlog was so obnoxious. I got to 2:10 or something, while Bonnie was eating breakfast with Lincoln off paper plates. I just needed to turn it off, but then didn't quite get there until the bad breath kissing scene. Ugh.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Sweetiebee wrote:In today's vlog we get a good glimpse of what Bonnie considers a "crazy, busy" morning. Planning a makeup playdate with her sister and scheduling a photographer. That rough youtube life. So stressful.
Sounds like the kind of busy day the Gardner's have lol just kidding of course. They both don't know what busy actually is.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

megtanner35 wrote:poor Joel didn't get to lie in bed for 2 months he had to 'take down Christmas' lol
And he had to keep the boys from bothering Bonnie while she was displaying her fabulous hair styling and cutting skills. And take Lincoln to the ER for his croup. And then Bonnie had a cow because someone took an applesauce pouch downstairs. I get not wanting to have a whole bunch of food in the basement, but jeez. No snacks while playing videogames?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”