ItchyNose, CantSeeToes, MatchingClothes (NowPose) | GQS pt40

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: ItchyNose, CantSeeToes, MatchingClothes (NowPose) | GQS

Unread post by lmmomSD »

skipperpt wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Lol at what he claimed was lunch.... so a starter and a main then... did he go have a nana nap after??

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 799067.jpg[/img]
Here’s the rest of his lunch lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... c7a59e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was right. Pasta with cream sauce. Those scallops and greens would have filled me up! My sister lives in London, and every time she comes to the States, she is blown away by the size of the servings in restaurants. So of course, Tylard had to have a starter AND a main course.
Bet he had dessert too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Last edited by lmmomSD on Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

JD386 wrote:Tyson posted this. It shows the girls in the same shirts they wore in the “cooker man” photo. So definitely took them before leaving. Probably to get some vlog footage of being loving caring parents.

None of the girls look interested in them. Indie looks like she’s escaping. Esme looks like she’s in her own little world. Scarlett is focused on whatever that toy they gave is. Evie is just cheesing for the camera.

Do you see the list of allllll the people getting swindled into caring for them? Yikes. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 0fc274.jpg[/img]

Her pose... it’s so fake and creepy.

Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

This made me laugh this morning. It’s from her instagram stories. Look how irrelevant you are T-bag! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 506cb7.jpg[/img]
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Guess they’re hoping to up their views whilst Down Under. Image Hey TyPerv ... are these young girls part of your 9-13 year old chat partners? Tra$hley ... you better keep him on a short leash. May take a lot of money to get his fat ass back to the US if the authorities catch him on your SeneSHIT scheister trip.
IMG_0638.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

UnicornSnark wrote:
JD386 wrote:Tyson posted this. It shows the girls in the same shirts they wore in the “cooker man” photo. So definitely took them before leaving. Probably to get some vlog footage of being loving caring parents.

None of the girls look interested in them. Indie looks like she’s escaping. Esme looks like she’s in her own little world. Scarlett is focused on whatever that toy they gave is. Evie is just cheesing for the camera.

Do you see the list of allllll the people getting swindled into caring for them? Yikes. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 0fc274.jpg[/img]

Her pose... it’s so fake and creepy.

The girls' body language in the picture is so obviously pushing them away! Why would they think that's a cute picture? They're either disinterested or in Trashley's case, actively trying to escape.

BlahBlahBlah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlahBlahBlah »

I won you?

No wonder her kids are behind in speech. Ashley has the speech patterns of a two year old.
photonailpolish
Talker
Talker

Unread post by photonailpolish »

He's probably so shocked by the soda sizes. An American small is an Australian large. He probs has to order 13 Australian larges just to get his soda fix. Fat slob.
Lboogie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lboogie »

photonailpolish wrote:He's probably so shocked by the soda sizes. An American small is an Australian large. He probs has to order 13 Australian larges just to get his soda fix. Fat slob.
His soda addiction is disgusting, and they give the girls rather large cups of it also. Surprisinged none of them have needed dentral crowns or fillings yet as they've been chucking sugar at them since they could eat solids.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Lboogie wrote:
photonailpolish wrote:He's probably so shocked by the soda sizes. An American small is an Australian large. He probs has to order 13 Australian larges just to get his soda fix. Fat slob.
His soda addiction is disgusting, and they give the girls rather large cups of it also. Surprisinged none of them have needed dentral crowns or fillings yet as they've been chucking sugar at them since they could eat solids.
Do they even take the girls to the dentist regularly? Or the doctor? Shouldn't they have had a 4 year old checkup? It's disgusting the way they treat their bodies and setting the girls up for a lifetime of health problems, weight issues, and an unhealthy relationship with food.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Yeah same here in the Uk, our small are actually a decent size but he would think they're kids sizes. I've been to the US many times and i'm always shocked at the drink sizes, some of them look like buckets lol
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

What, did they have to bribe the girls with whatever they're holding to get them to go near the babysitters for this picture. It's so fake.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

That dress is not flattering on her at all. I guess she can’t fit into anything else anymore. Her face looks so puffy and fat too.
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0015.jpg
IMG_0020.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

GA Peach70 wrote:That dress is not flattering on her at all. I guess she can’t fit into anything else anymore. Her face looks so puffy and fat too.
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0015.jpg
IMG_0020.jpg

She probably had to get her lips and cheeks filled before she left. I can’t stand looking at her any more than Tubby these days. They are both disgusting.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They really are shooting themselves in the foot with their channel. Firstly putting week old (or more) footage out and making each vlog about a very small part of their day. Secondly they're too damned lazy or stupid to schedule them to go out while they're on holiday or should i say Tyler's make believe work trip.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

GA Peach70 wrote:That dress is not flattering on her at all. I guess she can’t fit into anything else anymore. Her face looks so puffy and fat too.
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0015.jpg
IMG_0020.jpg

I was coming here to say this! It looked like others were in maroon florals, more beach-y theme. Maybe she missed the memo.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

UnicornSnark wrote:
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0015.jpg
IMG_0020.jpg

I was coming here to say this! It looked like others were in maroon florals, more beach-y theme. Maybe she missed the memo.

And those shoes!
She's incapable of picking out the right shoes, isn't she?

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

UnicornSnark wrote:

Looking at other people there they said it was sarong or beach attire hence the beach balls etc
Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkmeister »

JD386 wrote:
spooky wrote:Do these two numbnuts think we're stupid? The only seat available was between you two? Do you know why...because they bought it for comfort. Pretty sure he's big enough to need a seat belt extender and they probably learned their lesson the last time they flew.

And Ashley whining about only getting six hours of sleep; what an ungrateful bitch. I'm sure many of us would love to go to AUS and NZ but don't have the time or means and this clown is complaining about the lack of sleep while traveling on a free trip. I'm sure she gets 8-10 hours regularly so that's why she's pissed. Suck it up Wicked; you're stuck with Tyler in a hotel room for the next few weeks and I'm sure he snores so get used to being tired!
She is a horrible human being. I got 6 hours of sleep last night. I get 6 hours of sleep every night. She can kiss my ass.

Yep, that is about the norm for me. I never am able to sleep on planes well either. Even on 13 hour flights I maybe get an hour.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Snarkmeister wrote:
JD386 wrote:
spooky wrote:Do these two numbnuts think we're stupid? The only seat available was between you two? Do you know why...because they bought it for comfort. Pretty sure he's big enough to need a seat belt extender and they probably learned their lesson the last time they flew.

And Ashley whining about only getting six hours of sleep; what an ungrateful bitch. I'm sure many of us would love to go to AUS and NZ but don't have the time or means and this clown is complaining about the lack of sleep while traveling on a free trip. I'm sure she gets 8-10 hours regularly so that's why she's pissed. Suck it up Wicked; you're stuck with Tyler in a hotel room for the next few weeks and I'm sure he snores so get used to being tired!
She is a horrible human being. I got 6 hours of sleep last night. I get 6 hours of sleep every night. She can kiss my ass.

Yep, that is about the norm for me. I never am able to sleep on planes well either. Even on 13 hour flights I maybe get an hour.

We took a red-eye back east for a wedding, thinking "oh, we'll sleep on the plane!'
Nope. Didn't happen. And we were wrecked the whole first day of our trip.
Bitching about "only" getting 6 hours of sleep when you have 4 kids really shows how little she actually takes care of her kids. I remember when my kids were 1 and 3, my husband and I looked at each other and asked "Are we ever going to sleep through the night again?"
For those of you who have young kids, it does get better. You will get to sleep through the again.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Well, I guess if their lazy asses won’t be posting daily vlogs while they’re gone then the Bings will fly past them even quicker. They clearly don’t have enough stored content to last the whole tone they’re gone.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”