Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

An outpatient vasectomy isn’t exactly the same as an 8 hour surgery. Joel could be taking it more easy, but he also could have taken Christmas down before he had the procedure. I don’t feel sorry for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Who the hell just opens the door in just a shirt and UNDERWEAR!!! It takes me 5-10 seconds to put pants on! But, it must take her 10 mins to put pants on. If the stupid package had to go out that soon, maybe have the kids set it out on their way to school. Or maybe not be a lazy shmuck and wear pants (Even if its just sweats or leggings). Good grief.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

It’s not that hard to wear house pants...even if your underwear resemble bike shorts..cover yourself!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Catface2 wrote:It’s not that hard to wear house pants...even if your underwear resemble bike shorts..cover yourself!
Or shocker. Maybe she could use her Bollie robe.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

littlebaby wrote:[img]
[/img]

Property/house related? Body related? What’s the mood gals

Classic Bonnie.... says shes not allowed to wear jeans, posts a picture WEARING JEANS... :lol:
Happy Mommy 319
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happy Mommy 319 »

Playsinrain wrote:
littlebaby wrote:[img]
[/img]

Property/house related? Body related? What’s the mood gals

Classic Bonnie.... says shes not allowed to wear jeans, posts a picture WEARING JEANS... :lol:

Personally I think that’s the milestone she hit. From her surgery she wasn’t allowed to wear jeans and she’s probably finally healed from the surgery. After the surgery she couldn’t lift her arms up over her head either. So Idk.

jaieao
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jaieao »

My theory is the milestone she mentioned is that they officially closed on some land to build their new home (and I’m guessing she’s standing on their new piece of land in the photo.) Was it the Olivia haircut vlog that she mentioned something about “when... if we build”. Started with “when we build” and then quickly changed it to “if” as if she was hiding the fact that they already are in the process of buying/building.
missbelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missbelle »

it has to be a house! bonnie needs to upgrade her house to match her upgraded body :?
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Kryptonite wrote:The Griffiths practice selective modesty. We're modest and don't wear tanktops until we want to show off our bodies.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
w
Remember the UPS man caught her naked?

physicsmac
Amateur
Amateur

Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Unread post by physicsmac »

queenc13 wrote:Sorry, but I live about an hour and a half away from anything. I 100% understand the driving thing. That is not uncommon where I live. I live 30 minutes away from even a Walmart.
Not the same thing. At all. Bonnie and Joel _don't_ live that far from doctors. Or Walmart. There are tons of urologists in their greater area who perform vasectomies, and at least one who does the "scalple-less" one.
I will buy that they maybe wanted to go to the same one as Kevin. But not that there wasn't a doctor close by who could have done it.

How is that not the same thing? It's not like I live in the middle of no where-- but I drove 2 hours away to get a routine colonoscopy? I went to a whole different state for my jaw surgery. Additionally, who really cares? I have a long list of issues with them, but what's the obsession with giving a shit how far they drove for a vasectomy? Maybe they know the doctor, maybe it's in their insurance network... it's not uncommon. It wasn't a vacation, they drove and drove back. I'm not really understanding the importance and upset.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk[/quote] [/quote] I totally agree, I live 1 hour and 30 minutes from New York City, but when I needed hip surgery years ago I wanted to go to the best sports surgeon (that was in network too) so I could get back to gymnastics, so I saw a doctor in Manhattan. Driving far to get surgery us not a vacation, even if it is a few hours away from the kids, it’s not like they spent the weekend there, and it wasn’t as far as Bonnie’s doctor in LA. I have a feeling it was the same doctor as Kevin so they knew the doctor and he had good reviews from their family.

physicsmac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by physicsmac »

Sorry about my last quoted post, not really sure what happened, I think the whole thread on that original post got screwed up somewhere.

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Kryptonite wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:The Griffiths practice selective modesty. We're modest and don't wear tanktops until we want to show off our bodies.

w

Oh yes. The classic window story. And there was the time she showed a man her breastfeeding photo accidentally when she was planning to renovate and showing him what she wanted.

I don't understand it. She walks around in a robe constantly. When is she naked? Does she take it off immediately after she turns the camera off?

Your last sentence made me LOL. The imagery is priceless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:

w

And didn't they send her a gift after?

Trying to get a gift from the USPS? And why did she keep saying "USPS guy"? Why not just "mailman"?
It sure sounds like she walks around naked or half naked.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:

w

Trying to get a gift from the USPS? And why did she keep saying "USPS guy"? Why not just "mailman"?

It was UPS not USPS. She got a brown UPS hat from them.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

I really can’t get over her giant butt. It was never that big. I truly believe she had ass enhancements..either her own fat or actual implants. It’s just too big.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:w

It was UPS not USPS. She got a brown UPS hat from them.

No-- what she was just talking about with opening the door in her sweater and underwear, was a different time. That was the mailman. But she kept saying "USPS" instead of just mailman.
It was the UPS guy that drove past and apparently saw her naked through the window.

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Catface2 wrote:I really can’t get over her giant butt. It was never that big. I truly believe she had ass enhancements..either her own fat or actual implants. It’s just too big.
It was that big, but she was too self conscious to wear tight enough clothes to show it off. I’m glad she is flaunting it now!

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

hmmmm, She's disabled comments on her latest instagram post... Wonder if she did it first thing so people couldn't call her selfish for spending so much on shit, or if many people commented that she was selfish for wasting money on shit!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I never understand people that feel the need to negatively comment on someone’s social media. I shit talk YTers here all the time, but it’s their choice if they want to essentially “eavesdrop” and read here or not. Antagonizing a YTer about their purchases/life choices (safety aside) on their social media just makes no sense to me. Of course they are going to feel attacked and delete the comment or block it. It’s not like criticizing the purchases is someone going to help Bonnie be a more devoted mother.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Sickandtired wrote:hmmmm, She's disabled comments on her latest instagram post... Wonder if she did it first thing so people couldn't call her selfish for spending so much on shit, or if many people commented that she was selfish for wasting money on shit!
They are still there.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”