Aaryn Williams: I arranged frosting | Part 21

Mammaj42
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: I arranged frosting | Part 21

Unread post by Mammaj42 »

Also, Tara has put out 2 videos in the last 24 hours- Aaryn put one up 4 days ago! People need to stop buying her crap she promotes and her sponsors need to stop sponsoring her. Good lord I hope this will be her last child!

Can you imagine having in-laws like Nicks and not giving them the time of day? They seem amazing! They must despise her. The only reason she wanted more kids after Skyla was to nail nick down.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

Mammaj42 wrote:What is an LED emblem she’s getting on it?? Why would you broadcast that so your car is recognized when you are out and about?
it looks like an LED emblem makes your car logo light up ... I wonder if its something that needed to be fixed on the car when she bought it or something she is having done so everyone can know how special she is in her Buick
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Mammaj42 wrote:What is an LED emblem she’s getting on it?? Why would you broadcast that so your car is recognized when you are out and about?
It should have one already on a 2018. But when the headlights are on the emblem for Lincoln lights up to.
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

Aaryn wants 4 kids just so she can say she has 4 kids. She’s proven numerous times that she has no desire to put time and effort into molding her babies into functioning people one day.

We know how she is, she wants anyone and everyone to tell her, “oh wow! 4 kids! I don’t know how you do it!” That’s the only reason she’s set on 4 and will have 4. Most adults may say they want 4 but when they can’t go a week without missing the nanny or needing a break, they usually say “yep, definitely reached my limit with children.” I feel like she stopped maturing in high school.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

snagglesnoogle wrote:
it looks like an LED emblem makes your car logo light up ... I wonder if its something that needed to be fixed on the car when she bought it or something she is having done so everyone can know how special she is in her Buick
Yeah 2018 should already have an illuminated emblem
Mammaj42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammaj42 »

MiloandMax wrote:
It should have one already on a 2018. But when the headlights are on the emblem for Lincoln lights up to.
Thanks! I actually never knew that. Maybe I should start paying more attention to cars at night!
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Well someone called this one! Lol About how she probably has the girls trained to stay in their room (more so Skyla bc A is still in a crib) in the morning so her lazy ass can stay in bed.

Also this crazy bi**h needs to stop with the rainbow baby shit!! She had one miscarriage with absolutely no problems getting herself knocked up again. Yes I feel bad for anyone who has had one miscarriage bc even one can leave some rough scars but its Erwin were talking about. Her miscarriage was more than likely a direct effect of her "liquid" diet & horrendous diet of other junk. Her obsession with having a rainbow baby is so insulting to people who genuinely suffer with infertility. She has no shame and zero class![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 0b9284.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... f3250e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She's probably getting one on the back, so my bad that it was already there (they are on the front but I don't know about the back). Its all for show.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Get that Christmas tree down you lazy bitch!
It’s January 11th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mammaj42 wrote:Also, Tara has put out 2 videos in the last 24 hours- Aaryn put one up 4 days ago! People need to stop buying her crap she promotes and her sponsors need to stop sponsoring her. Good lord I hope this will be her last child!

Can you imagine having in-laws like Nicks and not giving them the time of day? They seem amazing! They must despise her. The only reason she wanted more kids after Skyla was to nail nick down.
I can only imagine what his parents think of her. I have a son who just turned 18 & I would be devastated if he brought a girl home like Erwin. She is every son's mom nightmare!!

I agree 100% when you say she has babies to keep Nick nailed down. After having Skyla she has been slowly revealing her true self and the more babies she has it gets worse and I don't think that's a coincidence. She just feels more secure to let her true self shine!! Nick is the perfect example of men who think with the wrong head.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Morethescarier wrote:Get that Christmas tree down you lazy bitch!
It’s January 11th!

She is lazy af! You know that's gonna be a weekend job bc she knows Nick is home lol

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

jsl22 wrote:Aaryn wants 4 kids just so she can say she has 4 kids. She’s proven numerous times that she has no desire to put time and effort into molding her babies into functioning people one day.

We know how she is, she wants anyone and everyone to tell her, “oh wow! 4 kids! I don’t know how you do it!” That’s the only reason she’s set on 4 and will have 4. Most adults may say they want 4 but when they can’t go a week without missing the nanny or needing a break, they usually say “yep, definitely reached my limit with children.” I feel like she stopped maturing in high school.
I've said this before and I'll say it again. She wants for because her idol Anna Saccone has 4. I haven't watched Anna (I tried but her husband is obnoxious) but she seems like a good mom and it looks like she enjoys parenting her children. So yeah Airhead you're never going to be like Anna. So please let this be your last child.

Ps. Your hair is ugly.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

vandelynn wrote:
Mammaj42 wrote:Also, Tara has put out 2 videos in the last 24 hours- Aaryn put one up 4 days ago! People need to stop buying her crap she promotes and her sponsors need to stop sponsoring her. Good lord I hope this will be her last child!

I can only imagine what his parents think of her. I have a son who just turned 18 & I would be devastated if he brought a girl home like Erwin. She is every son's mom nightmare!!

I agree 100% when you say she has babies to keep Nick nailed down. After having Skyla she has been slowly revealing her true self and the more babies she has it gets worse and I don't think that's a coincidence. She just feels more secure to let her true self shine!! Nick is the perfect example of men who think with the wrong head.

Nicky boy is 100% going to cheat on her lazy ass. He's super flirty and I know most of disagree but he's very attractive (to me anyway) plus he'll be loaded in a few years. You bet your ass he'll have ladies trying to steal him lol. She makes no effort to keep him happy. He belittles him, doesn't cook, doesn't clean, looks like a dirty homeless person 95.9% of the time, etc. If you follow Amanda Watters, you can tell that woman knows she needs to keep her husband happy and how, she's constantly praising him, works out, cooks, and seems to be a good mother to her child. So again Aaryn, when your youtube career tanks what are you going to do to keep him from leaving you?

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Very true about Amanda. She would never humiliate him on Instagram when he is sick. You can tell they have a rock solid relationship. Amanda also looks like she enjoys motherhood.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
vandelynn wrote:

Nicky boy is 100% going to cheat on her lazy ass. He's super flirty and I know most of disagree but he's very attractive (to me anyway) plus he'll be loaded in a few years. You bet your ass he'll have ladies trying to steal him lol. She makes no effort to keep him happy. He belittles him, doesn't cook, doesn't clean, looks like a dirty homeless person 95.9% of the time, etc. If you follow Amanda Watters, you can tell that woman knows she needs to keep her husband happy and how, she's constantly praising him, works out, cooks, and seems to be a good mother to her child. So again Aaryn, when your youtube career tanks what are you going to do to keep him from leaving you?

There’s nothing she can do to stop him from cheating. He will eventually.
Somebody who is very capable and normal will come along and he won’t believe his luck.
Maybe even someone who cares for her own children full time! :o

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Morethescarier wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
vandelynn wrote:I can only imagine what his parents think of her. I have a son who just turned 18 & I would be devastated if he brought a girl home like Erwin. She is every son's mom nightmare!!

Somebody who is very capable and normal will come along and he won’t believe his luck.

What's crazy to me is that this woman got a second chance to make things right and still blew it. She got a good guy to marry her and have a family with her but she's still fucking that up. No guy is going to want to marry a lazy, uneducated, crazy slob with 4 kids.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I dont believe that.
Guys, he grew up with a nanny. It is normal to him.
Morethescarier wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
vandelynn wrote:I can only imagine what his parents think of her. I have a son who just turned 18 & I would be devastated if he brought a girl home like Erwin. She is every son's mom nightmare!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:I dont believe that.
Guys, he grew up with a nanny. It is normal to him.
Morethescarier wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:Nicky boy is 100% going to cheat on her lazy ass. He's super flirty and I know most of disagree but he's very attractive (to me anyway) plus he'll be loaded in a few years. You bet your ass he'll have ladies trying to steal him lol. She makes no effort to keep him happy. He belittles him, doesn't cook, doesn't clean, looks like a dirty homeless person 95.9% of the time, etc. If you follow Amanda Watters, you can tell that woman knows she needs to keep her husband happy and how, she's constantly praising him, works out, cooks, and seems to be a good mother to her child. So again Aaryn, when your youtube career tanks what are you going to do to keep him from leaving you?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Did his mom also put his husband down, didn't take care of her appearance and didn't enjoy parenting her children? Having a nanny doesn't make you a bad parent. I think Nick comes from a great family and you can tell by the type of father he is to his children.

Northerndaisy0410
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Northerndaisy0410 »

She’s still the same lazy piece of trash...
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Yes, Nick's mom probably had a good job. Highly doubt she had a nanny for lash, nail and hair appointments lol. Probably didn't feed her children frozen and fast food on the daily. What it would be to be a fly on the wall to hear what they say about her. They must be so proud.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”