DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

gatorade
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Unread post by gatorade »

honeybear wrote:missy posted an instagram story basically admitting they’re tired of catering to a child audience and they want to try to attract a more grown up audience this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hmmm..we will see if this really happens..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

honeybear wrote:missy posted an instagram story basically admitting they’re tired of catering to a child audience and they want to try to attract a more grown up audience this year.

But the kids are the ones watching over and over again and supporting their lifestyle. They've already alienated most of their older fans, and the whole deleting and blocking even constructive criticism is a hard habit to break. And that annoys adults.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:But the kids are the ones watching over and over again and supporting their lifestyle. They've already alienated most of their older fans, and the whole deleting and blocking even constructive criticism is a hard habit to break. And that annoys adults.

Self awareness has never been their thing Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So Finn had a "sleepover" last night. I'm glad he's making friends who want him to come over, but isn't he a little young for that? Betting they were just happy to get rid of Finn for the night so they could just enjoy the Golden Child.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

ferriswheel wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So wait, Jimmy Fallon _follows_ Bryan?

I think that tweet was just to show off.

He follows Bryan, and over 8,000 other people.

I get excited and shocked when famous people follow me, but it's not like they interact with my Twitter unless maybe I mention them, and even then that's a strong maybe.

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk
Exactly. I have a few famous people who follow me on Twitter, and my daughter has a few famous YouTubers who follow her. It means nothing. It’s just the luck of the draw when a famous person decides to follow someone back.

You’re not special, Bryan. Stop trying to act like you’re so much better than everyone else. Get your head out of the clouds, and stop showing off! It’s not a good look.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:So Finn had a "sleepover" last night. I'm glad he's making friends who want him to come over, but isn't he a little young for that? Betting they were just happy to get rid of Finn for the night so they could just enjoy the Golden Child.

He's super young for that. I hope his friend is close by. He can ride his polaris over there everyday after breakfast.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Jessicanicoleee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessicanicoleee »

Haven’t watched these people in YEARSSSS. Would someone be able to updat me on what happened with Slyfox threads family, Johnson’s, and Corbin & I forgot the wife’s name lol

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sammibro wrote:
ferriswheel wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So wait, Jimmy Fallon _follows_ Bryan?

I think that tweet was just to show off.

He follows Bryan, and over 8,000 other people.

I get excited and shocked when famous people follow me, but it's not like they interact with my Twitter unless maybe I mention them, and even then that's a strong maybe.

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk
Exactly. I have a few famous people who follow me on Twitter, and my daughter has a few famous YouTubers who follow her. It means nothing. It’s just the luck of the draw when a famous person decides to follow someone back.

You’re not special, Bryan. Stop trying to act like you’re so much better than everyone else. Get your head out of the clouds, and stop showing off! It’s not a good look.

Oh, I know it's not _actually_ impressive that Jimmy Fallon follows Bryan. I think I have one celebrity follower. I remember I got all excited when Carey Elwes wanted to follow me, but it was a copycat account.
Anyway, I can see Bryan being impressed that Jimmy Fallon is following him. And little kids who don't know better being impressed. And that's why he shared that. To show off for people who don't know any better and might actually be impressed.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Bryan and Missy are crazy! They have nothing against Jim and Pam! :lol:

Anyway, I bet the parents hosting the sleepover treat Finn better than he’s treated at home.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:Bryan and Missy are crazy! They have nothing against Jim and Pam! Image

Anyway, I bet the parents hosting the sleepover treat Finn better than he’s treated at home.
I am betting that too! Bet he got very well taken care of at the sleepover!

Who are Jim and Pam?

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Found this description of Jim and Pam from “the office”. Sounds like the Lannings.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 3a3820.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Someone mentioned Johnson fam and I went to Jeff’s IG, what is up with his hair?! Is that a wig? I swear he was balding last time I watched (over a year ago) and his hair looked nothing like that.. I’m confused
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

avabrooke1226 wrote:Someone mentioned Johnson fam and I went to Jeff’s IG, what is up with his hair?! Is that a wig? I swear he was balding last time I watched (over a year ago) and his hair looked nothing like that.. I’m confused
I just looked at his and Andrew Slyfox.... I think Jeff and Andrew may have gotten hair plugs. It’s interesting thatBryan is trying to look like them of late. I really think the other two had their style going before Bryan. Can never do anything on his own.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

jmoysa wrote:
avabrooke1226 wrote:Someone mentioned Johnson fam and I went to Jeff’s IG, what is up with his hair?! Is that a wig? I swear he was balding last time I watched (over a year ago) and his hair looked nothing like that.. I’m confused
I just looked at his and Andrew Slyfox.... I think Jeff and Andrew may have gotten hair plugs. It’s interesting thatBryan is trying to look like them of late. I really think the other two had their style going before Bryan. Can never do anything on his own.

Yes they did. They have videos about it.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

lmmomSD wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:Bryan and Missy are crazy! They have nothing against Jim and Pam! Image

I am betting that too! Bet he got very well taken care of at the sleepover!

Who are Jim and Pam?

They referenced a tv show called the office. Jim and Pam are a married couple in the show and B&M were comparing themselves to Jim and Pam. I was just joking around.

But they’re still not #couplegoals :roll:
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

jmoysa wrote:

Missy has a whole style board for Bryan on Pinterest Image

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Jim and Pam would snark on and avoid those two

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Speaking of Johnson Fam... i know they lost a baby last year, have they ever started trying again or talked anymore about that whole journey?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:Speaking of Johnson Fam... i know they lost a baby last year, have they ever started trying again or talked anymore about that whole journey?
They're too busy pimping Peyton out doing "Mini Justin Bieber and Hayley Baldwin" pictures with Caspian, recreating paparazzi pictures. No time for babies.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Speaking of Johnson Fam... i know they lost a baby last year, have they ever started trying again or talked anymore about that whole journey?
They're too busy pimping Peyton out doing "Mini Justin Bieber and Hayley Baldwin" pictures with Caspian, recreating paparazzi pictures. No time for babies.

So freaking dumb...
So i mean were they trying and have just stopped or was that baby just an oops?? I thought they were trying for a 3rd, which is why i'm confused that there has been zero talk about that since..

Return to “Daily Bumps”