Natalie and Drake: Making the Same Mistake Part 2

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Natalie and Drake: Making the Same Mistake Part 2

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I kind of get a creepy feeling from Natalie’s fiancé. His dorky pleated pants and the awkward way he stands with his chest out in photos drives me nuts... but I saw a few weeks ago Natalie did a Q&A thing on her insta stories and someone asked how they met... her response was “just a casual meeting.... then he stalked me down on Facebook” or something along those lines. How vague she was about not saying when or where they met made me think that he came in to her lingerie coffee shop and then tracked her Facebook down afterward. Don’t get me wrong, not saying anyone who goes to those places is without a doubt a creep. They just give me an icky feeling and not sure I would want to meet my husband that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Lol I also find him weird and creepy.

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

I still don't understand why she spent all that time and money to go to school, graduated but still works at the coffee shop.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

thewordalive wrote:I still don't understand why she spent all that time and money to go to school, graduated but still works at the coffee shop.

She's said before she makes more than if she were an emt (isn't that what she went to school for).
Also the hours are long and I would guess she can spend more time with Airabella plus the more $
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

MiloandMax wrote:
thewordalive wrote:I still don't understand why she spent all that time and money to go to school, graduated but still works at the coffee shop.

She's said before she makes more than if she were an emt (isn't that what she went to school for).
Also the hours are long and I would guess she can spend more time with Airabella plus the more $
But then what was the point in going? Surely she knew all that before she graduated.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:

But then what was the point in going? Surely she knew all that before she graduated.

Maybe she does EMT stuff part time or just picks up a shift here and there.
I don't know how it is everywhere else. But I know where I live in Canada, you are payed per call. You do 2 12hr days, 2 12 hr nights, 4 off. And it's $4/hr if you aren't on a call and then $30/hr if you are on a call.

So it really depends where you live/what station you get put at.

Maybe it's the same there?
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:

The same reason Jess got an associates and hasn’t done shit with itImageImage there’s nothing else to do in Modesto. Image

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

I just don't see how she would make less being an EMT
I know it's not paid incredibly well but fairly decent pay and probably most times more reliable than the coffee shop.
Maybe because it can get pretty tough doing that stuff psychically and yeah long hours.
Now she's in a boat load of debt

Like someone else mentioned how did she not know the pay rate. In my college program they tell us the average pay of different careers our Diploma can get us. (teachers do)

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

thewordalive wrote:I just don't see how she would make less being an EMT
I know it's not paid incredibly well but fairly decent pay and probably most times more reliable than the coffee shop.
Maybe because it can get pretty tough doing that stuff psychically and yeah long hours.
Now she's in a boat load of debt

Like someone else mentioned how did she not know the pay rate. In my college program they tell us the average pay of different careers our Diploma can get us. (teachers do)

Just to be devil's advocate.
My one friend who is an EMT (again Canada with wages I posted before), he got stationed at a small town station and can go a full block (the 2 12hr days 2 12hr nights) and not get a single call. That means for $48 hours of work, he only makes $192 hours.
Thankfully he has a transfer coming to a busier station.

And for my job, the only reason we knew the pay was from asking students in higher years.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

... AND HE PROPOSED.
up all night, got demons to fight
Madhatter42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madhatter42 »

I don’t post much but I wanted to chime in about the EMt stuff because I’m from the area and have my EMT certifications. EMT’s get paid usually minimum wage which is about $12 I believe and schooling for it isn’t that outrageous. Mine was about $1,200. You can find jobs other than being on an ambulance that can pay a little more though. But a lot of EMT’s I know are going on the become paramedics, who make a lot more money but it’s about 3 years of school. So for her, she probably makes really good money in tips on top of what she makes hourly st the bottoms up.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Madhatter42 wrote:I don’t post much but I wanted to chime in about the EMt stuff because I’m from the area and have my EMT certifications. EMT’s get paid usually minimum wage which is about $12 I believe and schooling for it isn’t that outrageous. Mine was about $1,200. You can find jobs other than being on an ambulance that can pay a little more though. But a lot of EMT’s I know are going on the become paramedics, who make a lot more money but it’s about 3 years of school. So for her, she probably makes really good money in tips on top of what she makes hourly st the bottoms up.
Not only that but the shifts are usually long 12 hour shifts or 24 on 48 off. Needing someone to watch Airabella for a day even with her sister might be tough for her.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

At least it's something legit to fall back on. She's not going to want to do this lingerie thing forever (especially as Airabella gets older). It's a career path with options. Which is something Jess doesn't have
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Highlighter wrote:At least it's something legit to fall back on. She's not going to want to do this lingerie thing forever (especially as Airabella gets older). It's a career path with options. Which is something Jess doesn't have
And it's not just emt she could do, she could be an emergency dispatcher and use what she learned medically as well. I'm sure there are other careers that could use it. The school nurse when I went to school was also a volunteer emt (she was full time before) but she made more $ as a school nurse.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

No reaction to the fact that they are engaged?

I think it's great that she tries to use her job as a bikini barista as much as she can. Hello there? Savings, anyone? It's clearly a cash cow job but it's short-lived. Get that money, girl.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

sleep84 wrote:No reaction to the fact that they are engaged?

I think it's great that she tries to use her job as a bikini barista as much as she can. Hello there? Savings, anyone? It's clearly a cash cow job but it's short-lived. Get that money, girl.
Can you post the insta pic? Not many of us here have her, so haven’t seen it.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

sleep84 wrote:No reaction to the fact that they are engaged?

There were a few reactions when she posted her video on Instagram...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Chatabox wrote: Can you post the insta pic? Not many of us here have her, so haven’t seen it.
I'm not friends with her or anything.. I can see it normally on Instagram
they do look cute, though

Is it ok for me to post this? https://www.instagram.com/p/BsE3Wt_jRkW/
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Weird that kally and natalie are friends
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Chris follows Natalie too.

Return to “JesssFam”