Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Give Me the Nasal Spray & Forget Shay | Tara Henderson:

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

herebcofbritney wrote:In regards to the last thread, I’m surprised Hilary could afford a new Honda. She works in an aerospace department selling parts or whatever but she can afford an apartment in Cali by herself and a car note? All by herself? Idk. Usually people need roommates. I wonder how much she truly makes.
If you have decent credit you can get a civic for less than $200 a month.

We’re a Honda family. Love them all. I currently have a pilot. It has all the same bells and whistles that aryan’s Lincoln has but it was about $50k less.

CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

Here to ask- did anyone else hear Tara say “advirgin” instead of “aversions” at the very begyof her newest vlog?!? Words are hard Tara.

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

When Taras acting giddy at the beginning of her latest video she claims its because the baby kicked. Anybody think maybe she found out Airwyns got another miss nick junior on the way and that's the real reason for her uncharacteristic display of emotion?
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

lilagrace1 wrote:When Taras acting giddy at the beginning of her latest video she claims its because the baby kicked. Anybody think maybe she found out Airwyns got another miss nick junior on the way and that's the real reason for her uncharacteristic display of emotion?
Airhead is such an ungrateful twat. She should be happy that she's even pregnant in the first place. If she has a girl she's going to have an even harder time coming to terms with that than she did when she found out there is only 1 in there. She's going to obsess over that ultrasound so bad, and eventually she will get so jealous of Tara's boy they will never be make out buddies again.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Why do these woman care so much about the gender of their child? All of them are ungrateful! It’s disgusting to think that some woman are unable to carry a full term pregnancy and these idiots are so worried about the child being a girl or boy. Damn I hate all this useless YouTube moms!

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

username44 wrote:
lilagrace1 wrote:When Taras acting giddy at the beginning of her latest video she claims its because the baby kicked. Anybody think maybe she found out Airwyns got another miss nick junior on the way and that's the real reason for her uncharacteristic display of emotion?
Airhead is such an ungrateful twat. She should be happy that she's even pregnant in the first place. If she has a girl she's going to have an even harder time coming to terms with that than she did when she found out there is only 1 in there. She's going to obsess over that ultrasound so bad, and eventually she will get so jealous of Tara's boy they will never be make out buddies again.
She's 8 weeks today, they usually do that blood test at the earliest at 10 weeks
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Not_Sponsored wrote:Does anyone else find it weird that she keeps referring to the baby as “Baby Brother”? It just seems...idk..Mormon-ish? Or cultish? Does that even make any sense? Idk, it just seems really odd.
All I think of is brother bear (bearsteins bears).
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Why do these woman care so much about the gender of their child? All of them are ungrateful! It’s disgusting to think that some woman are unable to carry a full term pregnancy and these idiots are so worried about the child being a girl or boy. Damn I hate all this useless YouTube moms!

me too girl, I hate them, I can’t stand the whinnying I can’t do it. I think it’s this self entitled attitude that gets me most. The 28-38 year old women on YouTube are the worst of them all. They were unfortunately born in a time where they were given a fucking trophy for just showing up , not at all because they worked their ass off to get it. Then They try to out do each other and look like douche bags! Then the actual viewers see this shit and get insulted because it’s ungrateful and pompous!! It isn’t fair that they have these beautiful homes and then trash the fuc out of them and we see that, and we die on the inside because most of us will never be able to have a home like these, we the actual working class can never afford it!! These women get $$$ to lie on their channel and look stupid as fuck because it pays, they sell there kids privacy to strangers but they will not share there truth because that’s private. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

MiloandMax wrote:lila

i'm pretty sure aarwhine was getting her blood work the day of tara's reveal i think one of them said that so the results were probably about ready. I don't see what's the rush of finding out the gender then they have no excitment until the birth. Just lookat liza she has nothing to talk about. Having a baby is exciting but for some reason these women all have the same pregnancy reruns on their channels.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lilagrace1 wrote:

i'm pretty sure aarwhine was getting her blood work the day of tara's reveal i think one of them said that so the results were probably about ready. I don't see what's the rush of finding out the gender then they have no excitment until the birth. Just lookat liza she has nothing to talk about. Having a baby is exciting but for some reason these women all have the same pregnancy reruns on their channels.
The day of Tara's reveal that was only 7 weeks. I've never heard of people finding out that early. At 10 weeks with the NIPT is the earliest for most (of course every doctor is different but Aaryn hadn't even had an u/s before the day of Tara's reveal she was getting blood work to check her levels). Sneak peek says 9 weeks is earliest but I've seen contamination with these and they aren't accurate most of the time.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

MiloandMax wrote:
lilagrace1 wrote:

The day of Tara's reveal that was only 7 weeks. I've never heard of people finding out that early. At 10 weeks with the NIPT is the earliest for most (of course every doctor is different but Aaryn hadn't even had an u/s before the day of Tara's reveal she was getting blood work to check her levels). Sneak peek says 9 weeks is earliest but I've seen contamination with these and they aren't accurate most of the time.
My sneak peek was accurate and I have 2 males in the house. It said I was having a girl.
I can see hers coming up with a false result for male since she’s too lazy to disinfect her house before doing it. But I doubt she did sneak peek. She’s probably doing the NIPT. It’s 100% accurate where as sneak peek is 99.6% accurate.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm not sure which one Lauren Benet did but she had a girl and was told boy, I think that's the one that if it says girl it is more accurate but if it says boy then it isn't (I read this when I researched with my previous pregnancy, with this pregnancy we had NIPT).
Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

I just recently started watching Tara. I’m positive someone here knows the reason but I am so curious to know why she ALWAYS has a headband/bow thing on Shay’s head. In every single picture on her Instagram she has one.

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Greenapples2 wrote:I just recently started watching Tara. I’m positive someone here knows the reason but I am so curious to know why she ALWAYS has a headband/bow thing on Shay’s head. In every single picture on her Instagram she has one.

I think it’s because she has a weird shape head and mullet hair.

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Greenapples2 wrote:I just recently started watching Tara. I’m positive someone here knows the reason but I am so curious to know why she ALWAYS has a headband/bow thing on Shay’s head. In every single picture on her Instagram she has one.

I literally came here to talk about this. I know it’s been said before but she’s not doing Shay any favors by keeping her in bows most of the day. If anything, it’s probably making her head shape worse. Tara is so damn concerned about making her life look picture perfect that she could give two shits about her daughters head.

nugget
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget »

hscheer10 wrote:

I literally came here to talk about this. I know it’s been said before but she’s not doing Shay any favors by keeping her in bows most of the day. If anything, it’s probably making her head shape worse. Tara is so damn concerned about making her life look picture perfect that she could give two shits about her daughters head.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I just started to semi-watch Tara too (I only subscribed to help her blow past Aaryn Williams sub count)& was wondering the SAME THING!! I think the headbands look AWFUL on her-not one of them add anything cute or girly-they look stupid & uncomfortable especially since she puts them on her EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. without fail! Did she put them on Bailey too until her hair grew long enough for her to put it up?

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

MiloandMax wrote:
lilagrace1 wrote:

Checkout around 10:30 on tara's vlog "she knows the gender of our baby" she says aaryn is getting her bloodwork new years days same day her reveal went up. I knew she said it...I hadn't heard bloodwork that early either maybe tara got it wrong with the dates
Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

nugget wrote:
hscheer10 wrote:

THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I just started to semi-watch Tara too (I only subscribed to help her blow past Aaryn Williams sub count)& was wondering the SAME THING!! I think the headbands look AWFUL on her-not one of them add anything cute or girly-they look stupid & uncomfortable especially since she puts them on her EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. without fail! Did she put them on Bailey too until her hair grew long enough for her to put it up?

The reason her hair isn’t growing is because it’s being covered in those areas. It’s just like a guy that always wears a hat will go bald faster. If she has a weird head shape they need to take her to a doctor and get a helmet or something. A headband isn’t going to fix it. I just don’t get it. Shay has a mullet because the headbands are not letting her hair grow in the areas it is up against. Maybe her ears stick out too far? She always has them up under the headbands. Poor child yells constantly because she probably can’t hear.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Greenapples2 wrote:
nugget wrote:
hscheer10 wrote: I literally came here to talk about this. I know it’s been said before but she’s not doing Shay any favors by keeping her in bows most of the day. If anything, it’s probably making her head shape worse. Tara is so damn concerned about making her life look picture perfect that she could give two shits about her daughters head.

The reason her hair isn’t growing is because it’s being covered in those areas. It’s just like a guy that always wears a hat will go bald faster. If she has a weird head shape they need to take her to a doctor and get a helmet or something. A headband isn’t going to fix it. I just don’t get it. Shay has a mullet because the headbands are not letting her hair grow in the areas it is up against. Maybe her ears stick out too far? She always has them up under the headbands. Poor child yells constantly because she probably can’t hear.

She’s already mentioned that Shay has a cosmetic issue with her skull. It never fused together properly. When it did it over lapped or something. I forget. It’s in a vlog. It was nothing serious. Just purely cosmetic and when she explained it she was like well at least we can hide it with her hair. So she’s always been about her children’s looks. It’s kind of sad. I think that’s why she keeps one in so people know that Shay is a girl and not a boy? No telling. I mean look at how she always has baylees hair up. Her hair is broken and damaged because it’s always in pig tails or a bun. I understand it gets in her face but she could use clips or something.

Return to “Tara Henderson”