John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Unread post by SassySassenach »

**sigh** I don’t know why I bother looking anymore. Once again, Vera can’t do anything without having a damn fox shoved in the photo & all over her clothing. It’s just ridiculous. Is the entire family crazy like her? I would be completely off put receiving that photo. Will Joan make Vera sign Maeve’s name on cards & artwork she makes as she grows up? She has zero individual identity right now... I hope she rebels like crazy as she grows.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 698057.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

**sigh** I don’t know why I bother looking anymore. Once again, Vera can’t do anything without having a damn fox shoved in the photo & all over her clothing. It’s just ridiculous. Is the entire family crazy like her? I would be completely off put receiving that photo. Will Joan make Vera sign Maeve’s name on cards & artwork she makes as she grows up? She has zero individual identity right now... I hope she rebels like crazy as she grows.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 698057.jpg[/img]

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

I'm thinking Vera's first word will be fox or Maeve. She's already saying ma
1000Words
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 1000Words »

The frigging Fox... I want Louise to eat it but they’d probably get rid of Louise. I mean now that she’s see. Maeve the chicken eating spirit fox she is feisty and barking and getting locked in a cage.

Joan wants another baby now too... how’s she going to have all her Fox pack?? How will she work Maeve’s name into this kid.. if it’s a boy- FOX
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

1000Words wrote:Joan wants another baby now too... how’s she going to have all her Fox pack?? How will she work Maeve’s name into this kid.. if it’s a boy- FOX
Marve?
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

1000Words wrote:Joan wants another baby now too... how’s she going to have all her Fox pack?? How will she work Maeve’s name into this kid.. if it’s a boy- FOX
Marve?
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Marve...ha!

Eve for a girl (or Lucy Eve...can't let any opportunity to use any portion of Maeve's name).
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

So in their new video "baby sign language?!" there is SO much side snark and Joan talking over John, basically downplaying any opinions he has about Vera or basically anything going on in their lives.

I think there's some tension going on with them. Maybe I'm reading too much into things, but I picked up the sense that John is feeling defensive and Joan is just running the show.

I'm not very eloquent today, but check it out and tell me what you all think. It's especially noticeable in the last few minutes of the vlog.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

"Invisible" love for Maeve yeah ok

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

The photo where they try and make it look like Vera is holding Maeve's hand is oddly unsettling to me...
SlibbidyDew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SlibbidyDew »

I find it very very strange that she has a listing on her Etsy page for a mustard seed necklace that she hopes to sell 300 of to fund the next IVF :? yet her jewelry instagram page has been radio silent for over two weeks... Is she pimping that necklace on her private/personal page? WTF is going on?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SlibbidyDew wrote:I find it very very strange that she has a listing on her Etsy page for a mustard seed necklace that she hopes to sell 300 of to fund the next IVF :? yet her jewelry instagram page has been radio silent for over two weeks... Is she pimping that necklace on her private/personal page? WTF is going on?
I thought Vera was her "last chance"?
Or was that just about money?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

lmmomSD wrote:
SlibbidyDew wrote:I find it very very strange that she has a listing on her Etsy page for a mustard seed necklace that she hopes to sell 300 of to fund the next IVF :? yet her jewelry instagram page has been radio silent for over two weeks... Is she pimping that necklace on her private/personal page? WTF is going on?
I thought Vera was her "last chance"?
Or was that just about money?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I think Vera was their last egg from their retrieval. Or they may have one more. But Joan has low egg reserve so there may not be anymore eggs for them to collect from her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
1000Words
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1000Words »

Her surprise announcement is that they are going to raise money to do IVF again. Mark my words. That’s the necklace....which means she’s going to have to wean Vera to do so... which means we get the “scary will it work, will we stay pregnant, our miracle” posts all over again. Oh I cant Wait. Except I can. They don’t care to even enjoy Vera. It’s sick
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

REMINDER: THE BOARD WILL BE OFFLINE FOR A FEW DAYS FOR MAINTENANCE. MAINTENANCE WILL BEGIN ON THE 16TH OF JANUARY AND LAST FOR APPROXIMATELY 2-3 DAYS. THE SITE WILL RECEIVE UPDATES SUCH AS: A NEW LAYOUT, MOBILE "THANKS", A NEW SERVER UPDATE, AND VARIOUS UPDATES TO HELP THE MODERATORS.

THANK YOU!
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

1000Words wrote:Her surprise announcement is that they are going to raise money to do IVF again. Mark my words. That’s the necklace....which means she’s going to have to wean Vera to do so... which means we get the “scary will it work, will we stay pregnant, our miracle” posts all over again. Oh I cant Wait. Except I can. They don’t care to even enjoy Vera. It’s sick
I just don’t understand why she would post the whole spiel in her shop & then act like she has a surprise announcement coming.

Also.. she mentions she’s going to be babysitting part time a kid Vera’s age... I’m sorry, who would leave their child with her?! She’s crazy!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... e8cebf.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... cce23f.jpg[/img]

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

SassySassenach wrote:
1000Words wrote:Her surprise announcement is that they are going to raise money to do IVF again. Mark my words. That’s the necklace....which means she’s going to have to wean Vera to do so... which means we get the “scary will it work, will we stay pregnant, our miracle” posts all over again. Oh I cant Wait. Except I can. They don’t care to even enjoy Vera. It’s sick
I just don’t understand why she would post the whole spiel in her shop & then act like she has a surprise announcement coming.

Also.. she mentions she’s going to be babysitting part time a kid Vera’s age... I’m sorry, who would leave their child with her?! She’s crazy!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... e8cebf.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... cce23f.jpg[/img]

Fishing for a viewer to start a new gofundme no doubt lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

She's hoping to sell 400 of these mustard seed necklaces. Way to keep expectations realistic! And why are they so expensive?? There are plenty of etsy shops offering similar necklaces for a fraction of her price. Her out of pocket cost to make these is so small. Why is her markup so big?? I really do wish them the best but part of me hopes she sells hardly any of these ugly, over priced pieces. She thinks she deserves it because she lost Maeve and her grief is so much worse than anyone else's. I wish people would stop enabling her entitled behavior!
dindin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dindin »

I'm pretty sure the announcement is that she's going to start selling breastmilk jewelry on her Etsy store.
She uploaded a picture of the spare milk she pumped, asking for suggestions on what to do with it and addressed all ideas in the comments except for the ones suggesting breastmilk jewelry.
And the clue she's mentioning in the caption might be the necklace she's wearing there.
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

dindin wrote:I'm pretty sure the announcement is that she's going to start selling breastmilk jewelry on her Etsy store.
She uploaded a picture of the spare milk she pumped, asking for suggestions on what to do with it and addressed all ideas in the comments except for the ones suggesting breastmilk jewelry.
And the clue she's mentioning in the caption might be the necklace she's wearing there.

I don’t really understand why anyone would want jewelry made out of their own breast milk (not my thing personally), but I certainly have no idea why someone would want jewelry made from someone else’s breast milk. That is just so bizarre to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”