BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - dazzled
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13920

Aria sustained some sort of arm injury and Frank called Nolan and Harlow "his." Scarlett may be on the way by the end of this part depending on how slow things go Image
Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

She's really slacking on her video uploads... if she's not posting any now before S is born she's certainly not going to be pumping them out after. She's killing her own channel with her laziness. Full time job my ass.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

Anyone watch the Baby League video?

simplecoco
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by simplecoco »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 6cf4f2.jpg[/img] this is from 2012. I wonder if she has it covered up Image a comment says it’s on her hip

simplecoco
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by simplecoco »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 32d533.jpg[/img] also... her hair was so long and thick! It’s so thin and brittle now

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

simplecoco wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 32d533.jpg[/img] also... her hair was so long and thick! It’s so thin and brittle now

It's insane to think that's the same person.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I would honestly love to know what the fuck happened to her hair. I know some women lose hair during pregnancy but she claimed her hair went totally straight despite the fact that you can definitely see some curly-ish pieces sometimes. before she gets ready. Wonder if she just destroyed her curls by straightening them so much. Now her hair looks limp as fuck.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

TChristine wrote:She's really slacking on her video uploads... if she's not posting any now before S is born she's certainly not going to be pumping them out after. She's killing her own channel with her laziness. Full time job my ass.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
After the 3rd baby everything becomes boring and repetitive af like all the monthly update videos, baby’s first _____ videos, postpartum update etc. With this being her 4th trap baby with a new guy she really thinks her channel is gonna blow up but that’s just not going to happen.

For as long as she’s been on YouTube she should’ve been capitalizing with moving videos, doing sneak peaks of her house, videos of the kids, cleaning videos, doing grocery hauls...anything But as usual she’s using being pregnant and her basic ass house not being furnished as an excuse to not vlog.

If she can’t vlog now wait till she gives birth, Frank has to work, she’s on no sleep, having to get 4 kids ready and in the car off to school, come home, clean, clean up after Luna, do laundry, go back out to pick them up from school, order take out, get all the kids ready for bed then have a newborn to take care of after a long day lol I can’t wait for this shit show.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She'll probably whine about how she wants a babymoon to focus only on cuddling and breastfeeding and then all the moms with several kids laugh because the reality is your husband goes back to work and many days you don't get a shower until 8pm when your husband is back home again. Although she's willing to lock Harlow out of the room to film so she'll probably get her shower in anyway.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

dazzled wrote:I would honestly love to know what the fuck happened to her hair. I know some women lose hair during pregnancy but she claimed her hair went totally straight despite the fact that you can definitely see some curly-ish pieces sometimes. before she gets ready. Wonder if she just destroyed her curls by straightening them so much. Now her hair looks limp as fuck.
Her hair is very obviously straightened, that isn't how naturally straight hair sits. Plus her curls come back if she wants them. Maybe her curls dropped a bit after birth but her hair isn't that straight naturally. It's like Jess dying her hair to be more ginger, why can't they just be real about it instead of lying?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

dazzled wrote:I would honestly love to know what the fuck happened to her hair. I know some women lose hair during pregnancy but she claimed her hair went totally straight despite the fact that you can definitely see some curly-ish pieces sometimes. before she gets ready. Wonder if she just destroyed her curls by straightening them so much. Now her hair looks limp as fuck.
It’s probably from when she went through her copy Keren phase- she was dying her hair blonde and claimed her hair straightened after giving birth (which can happen). But her hair conveniently straightened itself at the same time she was trying to be Keren so I don’t buy it. I think it’s damaged. Keren has straight blonde hair and Britney’s is curly brunette... her hair took a lot of work to mimic Keren (and it never did look anywhere near Keren’s lol).

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

simplecoco wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 32d533.jpg[/img] also... her hair was so long and thick! It’s so thin and brittle now

So the kids get their sunken eyes from her.

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

So the kids get their sunken eyes from her.

Unread post by Guest »

Have any of you stopped buying a specific product because Britney advertised it? Sounds petty but I stopped buying Clinique face wash and moisturisers after she did a sponsorship with them and my skin is looking better than ever since switching it up.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Emmalee123 wrote:Have any of you stopped buying a specific product because Britney advertised it? Sounds petty but I stopped buying Clinique face wash and moisturisers after she did a sponsorship with them and my skin is looking better than ever since switching it up.
hahaha. I stoppedusing clinique long time ago. Not a fan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Her hair is very obviously straightened, that isn't how naturally straight hair sits. Plus her curls come back if she wants them. Maybe her curls dropped a bit after birth but her hair isn't that straight naturally. It's like Jess dying her hair to be more ginger, why can't they just be real about it instead of lying?
Oh yeah, that's what I meant—more specifically if she just straightened her hair so much that her curls now look shitty so she has to straighten her hair every day. I don't have curly hair but I've seen girls with curly hair discuss that before.
Basicb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Basicb »

dazzled wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:Her hair is very obviously straightened, that isn't how naturally straight hair sits. Plus her curls come back if she wants them. Maybe her curls dropped a bit after birth but her hair isn't that straight naturally. It's like Jess dying her hair to be more ginger, why can't they just be real about it instead of lying?
Oh yeah, that's what I meant—more specifically if she just straightened her hair so much that her curls now look shitty so she has to straighten her hair every day. I don't have curly hair but I've seen girls with curly hair discuss that before.
My hair is very thick and curly and I usually heat style it all winter since it’s the only time the humidity doesn’t mess it up and it def takes a good few weeks of hair masks and wearing it natural with no product to get my full curls back.

You can see in older videos that even though Her hair was curly, it’s always been very very thin and straightening it to death everyday is not helping her lol it looks so limp and patchy, like she’s balding.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Are we really talking about Bitchneys ramen noodle hair? Lol damn put out a video already Britney
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She must of got all the money she needed for appliances and the rest of the downpayment so now she thinks she can quit vlogging so much.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”