Ellie and Jared: Views as low as Ellie's Iron PART 42

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie and Jared: Views as low as Ellie's Iron PART 42

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

angelfire89 wrote: Also isnt that actually a window into a escape well so mostly below ground and in the backyard where no one would see it anyway?
I would still want curtains or privacy blinds given that they are public figures that a creep could take an interest in. Then again, I wouldn’t want my young child sleeping all the way in the basement for the same reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
angelfire89 wrote: Also isnt that actually a window into a escape well so mostly below ground and in the backyard where no one would see it anyway?
I would still want curtains or privacy blinds given that they are public figures that a creep could take an interest in. Then again, I wouldn’t want my young child sleeping all the way in the basement for the same reason.

mostly only pointed that out because it wouldn’t matter if the orange shows out the window because no one would see it. I totally agree with having curtains. Especially because those kids go to bed so early, they do look like blackout curtains. I would think it would be better to have the orange facing into the room for decor purposes.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by winniewise »

angelfire89 wrote:Sorta randomly noticed during the vlog. Are Jackson’s curtains hung backwards? Looks like the white lining is toward the room and the orange is toward the window. Kinda a weird thing. Do they not have blinds or anything so the orange has to be showing out the window? Also isnt that actually a window into a escape well so mostly below ground and in the backyard where no one would see it anyway?
The same thing always bothers me when they show the boys’ room. I could never tell if they were backwards or a white curtain with an orange border.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Does it bother anyone else that they dump clean clothes on their laundry/ bathroom floor?? it grosses me out so much

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

131618 wrote:Does it bother anyone else that they dump clean clothes on their laundry/ bathroom floor?? Image it grosses me out so much

I do that in my laundry room, but I mop that all the time....that being said when i had the bathroom/laundry room combo like her, I never did that unless I had just mopped. Ew.
I thought she had the dirty stuff on the floor, though?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

131618 wrote:Does it bother anyone else that they dump clean clothes on their laundry/ bathroom floor?? Image it grosses me out so much

I do that in my laundry room, but I mop that all the time....that being said when i had the bathroom/laundry room combo like her, I never did that unless I had just mopped. Ew.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

hnelson1443 wrote:

That would be the smart thing. But Jackson’s clean, dry sheets were on the floor. I’m pretty sure there’s been a few other instances where she’s folding clean things on the floor. Which I don’t understand because she has a built in folding shelf/table but I think she just filled that with tchotchkes (apparently this is the correct spelling of that weird word.)
puddyfoot_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by puddyfoot_ »

Has anyone seen Ellie's insta story about the jeans? She says she's sad because "this may be the last time I get to buy baby jeans".

Uuuh- what?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

puddyfoot_ wrote:Has anyone seen Ellie's insta story about the jeans? She says she's sad because "this may be the last time I get to buy baby jeans".

Uuuh- what?
No doubt because of her “infertility.” Bet she’s been TTC for a month now and isn’t pregnant Image

puddyfoot_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by puddyfoot_ »

HelloSweetie wrote:
puddyfoot_ wrote:Has anyone seen Ellie's insta story about the jeans? She says she's sad because "this may be the last time I get to buy baby jeans".

Uuuh- what?
No doubt because of her “infertility.” Bet she’s been TTC for a month now and isn’t pregnant Image

Have you seen it? It doesn't sound like that, or phony at all. I don't for ONE second doubt they'll have more kids, but I wonder if because she's been feeling better (be it a placebo with her "hormones", or whatever else) she doesn't feel like she NEEDS a baby right away.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

puddyfoot_ wrote:
Have you seen it? It doesn't sound like that, or phony at all. I don't for ONE second doubt they'll have more kids, but I wonder if because she's been feeling better (be it a placebo with her "hormones", or whatever else) she doesn't feel like she NEEDS a baby right away.
Yes I saw it.

I really do think she’s TTC.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't believe she is feeling better. She looks terrible, and unhealthy frankly, sorry for using such a strong word.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Yeah the jean thing was weird and I can’t tell what she meant (as usual because she’s terrible at explaining things) but I think she meant it might be the last time she buys baby jeans because she just started saving all of the boys’ jeans to pass down. She started with saying she used to pass Jackson’s down to Calvin and after Calvin they’d get donated, but now that they’re going to Tommy she doesn’t need to buy him that many of his own pairs.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

angelfire89 wrote:
hnelson1443 wrote:

That would be the smart thing. But Jackson’s clean, dry sheets were on the floor. I’m pretty sure there’s been a few other instances where she’s folding clean things on the floor. Which I don’t understand because she has a built in folding shelf/table but I think she just filled that with tchotchkes (apparently this is the correct spelling of that weird word.)
Jared has filmed himself folding clean towels and clothes on the bathroom floor.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

onbreak wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:
hnelson1443 wrote:I do that in my laundry room, but I mop that all the time....that being said when i had the bathroom/laundry room combo like her, I never did that unless I had just mopped. Ew.

Jared has filmed himself folding clean towels and clothes on the bathroom floor.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
That's nasty. I agree with someone else. They should use that counter in there.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

hnelson1443 wrote:

No, she sits on the floor and folds laundry. So gross.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Does anybody else find it odd that Jared talks about Joel's front bump then says he loves him when they were about to hung up? He's so creepy. Poor Joel has to be freaked out by him.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

The folding of the clothing on the bathroom floor has always grossed me out. They have 2 young boys in that house, we all know there is pee on that floor, and Ellie is NOT as clean as she wants to appear to be.
Toss them on the bed, or the couch, or that big ottoman in the living room if you don't want to use the counter you had installed in the laundry room for folding. Just stop throwing them on the nasty bathroom floor!!! YUCK!!!!
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

They probably have that house professionally cleaned every few days. I can't imagine bonnie or ellie doing any real cleaning.
js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

ba1006 wrote:Does anybody else find it odd that Jared talks about Joel's front bump then says he loves him when they were about to hung up? He's so creepy. Poor Joel has to be freaked out by him.
I thought he was saying front bum...like a front butt, which is a crude euphemism for a vulva. Does he think your penis gets cut off when you get a vasectomy lol?? Either way, he is annoying and not funny.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”