Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Give Me the Nasal Spray & Forget Shay | Tara Henderson:

Unread post by Rkp65i »

lilagrace1 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:
lilagrace1 wrote:

i'm pretty sure aarwhine was getting her blood work the day of tara's reveal i think one of them said that so the results were probably about ready. I don't see what's the rush of finding out the gender then they have no excitment until the birth. Just lookat liza she has nothing to talk about. Having a baby is exciting but for some reason these women all have the same pregnancy reruns on their channels.
The day of Tara's reveal that was only 7 weeks. I've never heard of people finding out that early. At 10 weeks with the NIPT is the earliest for most (of course every doctor is different but Aaryn hadn't even had an u/s before the day of Tara's reveal she was getting blood work to check her levels). Sneak peek says 9 weeks is earliest but I've seen contamination with these and they aren't accurate most of the time.

Checkout around 10:30 on tara's vlog "she knows the gender of our baby" she says aaryn is getting her bloodwork new years days same day her reveal went up. I knew she said it...I hadn't heard bloodwork that early either maybe tara got it wrong with the dates
Yes Aaryn mentioned on instagram that she was off and Tara said oops
Pregnancu brain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

I had blood work done for genetic testing reasons (not because I wanted to know the gender while I was 5 seconds pregnant )
I had blood work done at 8 weeks and got the results between weeks 9-10. We still didn’t open the gender results until 20 weeks because we weren’t ready and just wanted to enjoy the “we’re pregnant!” Part first

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Speaking of those headbands on Shay she also does it to hide a mullet but they arent exactly helping her hair grow. Shay seems to have enough hair to do other stuff if she really wanted to.
Mammaj42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammaj42 »

I’m in total agreement with the freakin bows. The constant covering of the ears is AWFUL. Imagine having your ears covered all of the time. Tara needs to try it herself for a full day and see what it’s like. It’s probably like having a 20% hearing loss with those things covering her ears.

I will say I like Tara’s hair so much better straight than with that weird curl thing she does. Tara needs to stop getting eyelash extensions too I think they weigh down her eyes. She would be so much prettier with less makeup. She cakes it on!
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Poor shay. I never really took a look at her head until you guys mentioned it. Isn’t there anything that can be done to help her?

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Even today sitting around lounging and Shay has a headband on. I don't get it. Tara could care less about being comfortable, all about the pictures.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Did anyone see the ig story where she says Hilary get off our Hulu. I can't imagine sharing passwords with my friend that is in their 20's, she has a job and just bought a car let her buy her own subscription for it.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Rkp65i wrote:It seriously gives me so much anxiety seeing her leave meds all over the place with tiny children. The vitamins on the night stabd are one thing because they have child lock even though i still would never! But then she wanders into the bathroom opens a cupboard under sink to show a basket of meds, one box if tylenol. A BOX. Hello, shay can totally get into that you fucking idiot!

OMG I saw those meds under the sink and about hyper ventilated!! Wth is she thinking!??! I couldn't believe what I was watching. SMH....
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

SerendipitySusan wrote:Oregon? No. I typed preggo.

Lolol I was about to reply.... Oregon? Are they originally from there? I thought California... Lolol.....too funny
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

CaffeineMachine wrote:Here to ask- did anyone else hear Tara say “advirgin” instead of “aversions” at the very begyof her newest vlog?!? Words are hard Tara.

Lol that must be why in one of the comments, the writer said that they thought she should increase her vocabulary as she was using several words incorrectly. I died lol.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

hscheer10 wrote:
Greenapples2 wrote:I just recently started watching Tara. I’m positive someone here knows the reason but I am so curious to know why she ALWAYS has a headband/bow thing on Shay’s head. In every single picture on her Instagram she has one.

I literally came here to talk about this. I know it’s been said before but she’s not doing Shay any favors by keeping her in bows most of the day. If anything, it’s probably making her head shape worse. Tara is so damn concerned about making her life look picture perfect that she could give two shits about her daughters head.

I also wonder about hearing. It would be like putting your palms of your hands over your ears all day. You are her age and learning to talk and it would seem important to hear enunciation. She didn't put those on her other daughter. I have never seen anything wrong with the child's ears or head shape so not sure why she leaves them on so much.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

hscheer10 wrote:
Greenapples2 wrote:I just recently started watching Tara. I’m positive someone here knows the reason but I am so curious to know why she ALWAYS has a headband/bow thing on Shay’s head. In every single picture on her Instagram she has one.

I literally came here to talk about this. I know it’s been said before but she’s not doing Shay any favors by keeping her in bows most of the day. If anything, it’s probably making her head shape worse. Tara is so damn concerned about making her life look picture perfect that she could give two shits about her daughters head.

I also wonder about hearing. It would be like putting your palms of your hands over your ears all day. You are her age and learning to talk and it would seem important to hear enunciation. She didn't put those on her other daughter. I have never seen anything wrong with the child's ears or head shape so not sure why she leaves them on so much.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote:
CaffeineMachine wrote:Here to ask- did anyone else hear Tara say “advirgin” instead of “aversions” at the very begyof her newest vlog?!? Words are hard Tara.

Lol that must be why in one of the comments, the writer said that they thought she should increase her vocabulary as she was using several words incorrectly. I died lol.
HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

KaterTot wrote:
hscheer10 wrote:

Maybe that’s why she just whines all the time, can’t talk yet because she can’t hear to learn.
Tara your child’s hearing is more important than hiding her weird head shape you dumb cow.

Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

Remember when she made a couple of videos about how she was depressed then like...next vlog she was pregnant and we never heard about it again?! Lol. Just remembered that

Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

Remember when she made a couple of videos about how she was depressed then like...next vlog she was pregnant and we never heard about it again?! Lol. Just remembered that

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Jayme90 wrote:Remember when she made a couple of videos about how she was depressed then like...next vlog she was pregnant and we never heard about it again?! Lol. Just remembered that

Yeah she shouldn’t really lie about things like that, people kill themselves every minute through depression and she made it look easy like she just got over it.
Very idiotic, I think Tara might have some sort of learning disability she really comes across like she’s not all there.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

I don't think Tara is unattractive.. but goodness when she parts her hair down the middle, slicks it down, pulls it tight into a low pony she looks AWFUL. That makes her face look so masculine and her eyes somehow manage to look even weirder. She needs to get the extensions out and go back to her bob.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

username44 wrote:I don't think Tara is unattractive.. but goodness when she parts her hair down the middle, slicks it down, pulls it tight into a low pony she looks AWFUL. That makes her face look so masculine and her eyes somehow manage to look even weirder. She needs to get the extensions out and go back to her bob.
She only does ponytail when she’s trying to seem relatable and like she doesn’t do her hair every day. Yet, we all know homegirl just takes out the hair tie when she goes out.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

Lillouiepooie wrote:
username44 wrote:I don't think Tara is unattractive.. but goodness when she parts her hair down the middle, slicks it down, pulls it tight into a low pony she looks AWFUL. That makes her face look so masculine and her eyes somehow manage to look even weirder. She needs to get the extensions out and go back to her bob.
She only does ponytail when she’s trying to seem relatable and like she doesn’t do her hair every day. Yet, we all know homegirl just takes out the hair tie when she goes out.

ImageImage

Return to “Tara Henderson”