JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

Unread post by Lyanna »

One thing I never understood about this pic, is why Jess said "respect the ones that fight for our freedom". To my knowledge 9/11 is about people dying in the twin towers due to a terrorist attack, ie random working people, not people fighting for anything or surely not fighting for Jess' freedom to pop out baby after baby.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Idk how I feel about JJ&C all up in their room, wine drunk giggling like school girls. It’s strange. Like my BFF lays in my bed with me but my hubby isn’t home lol He’s def not standing there creep giggling with us. It’s just all weird lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

cjl123 wrote:Idk how I feel about JJ&C all up in their room, wine drunk giggling like school girls. It’s strange. Like my BFF lays in my bed with me but my hubby isn’t home lol He’s def not standing there creep giggling with us. It’s just all weird lol

And its not just one time, its almost like Janell lives with them now.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Jess is being so obnoxious lately,like nails on a chalkboard,idk if I can't stand this shitshow much longer.I love to see the kids but enough is enough
aopere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aopere »

Lyanna wrote:One thing I never understood about this pic, is why Jess said "respect the ones that fight for our freedom". To my knowledge 9/11 is about people dying in the twin towers due to a terrorist attack, ie random working people, not people fighting for anything or surely not fighting for Jess' freedom to pop out baby after baby.
Because 9/11 was a huge catalyst for the "Global War on Terrorism" and there was a big military operation surge afterwards.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

looks like Messica and Alpine only have the girls at John's Incredible Pizza. the boys are prolly with Drake, but Messica won't admit it

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Messs in her InstaStory.
Sib-uh-lings.

Is that where Lilia gets it from?
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

webby wrote:looks like Messica and Alpine only have the girls at John's Incredible Pizza. the boys are prolly with Drake, but Messica won't admit it

Looked like Chris was playing a game with Landon though.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
webby wrote:looks like Messica and Alpine only have the girls at John's Incredible Pizza. the boys are prolly with Drake, but Messica won't admit it

those weren't posted when I made that post. which is even worse that BOTH OF THEM weren't watching the kids, only paying attention to the girls

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

Why would Jess post about wanting tips about saving on travel she won't listen to anyone's advice. I'm sure the next trip will be just as poorly planned and dispointing as this one was

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

olemama wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:The one time Jess mentioned 9\11 she seemed very dismissive and that happened while she was alive so I wonder how much she knows about Pearl Harbor.
As much as I think Jess doesn't care about or prioritize history, I think she is more intelligent than people on here give her credit for, so I'm sure she knows about it. She is just more concerned about her children matching outfits and them looking perfect to the world and less concerned about stimulating her kids' minds and making sure they're good people.
Jesss undoubtedly took American History in high school (common requirement in US public schools) and learned about Pearl Harbor. She probably got an A. She was ,according to her, a good student and she attended a fairly mediocre high school. But intelligent?...I don't see any evidence of that from her social media. And intelligence requires constant grooming; you have to read, you have to question, you have to think critically, you have to push yourself. I see none of this in Jesss.

OTOH, I see intelligence in Janell. She was a complete fuck-up in high school; she barely finished basic requirements to graduate and she got pregnant by a complete loser. But at some point Janell realized she had to do better and she did. She is trying to become an LPN and had to do coursework that was very challenging for her. But she made it through (and did well) and is now preparing to pass a state exam. And I believe she will pass with flying colors.
you’d actually be amazed at the amount of people in my US history class in college that knew of Pearl Harbor but had no knowledge of its true significance.

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:

The boys were there. I think Chris was playing with Kaden and then there's a story with Kyson and Landen playing.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

beth wrote:Why would Jess post about wanting tips about saving on travel she won't listen to anyone's advice. I'm sure the next trip will be just as poorly planned and dispointing as this one was

Not to mention not everyone can take a best friend, parents AND a grandparent. 8 kids with 6 adults is easier.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

MiloandMax wrote:
beth wrote:Why would Jess post about wanting tips about saving on travel she won't listen to anyone's advice. I'm sure the next trip will be just as poorly planned and dispointing as this one was

Not to mention not everyone can take a best friend, parents AND a grandparent. 8 kids with 6 adults is easier.
It seems they help her w the vlog as well.Going out of their way..even to Hi and while there...to do whatever activity Jess wants to film.So not only does she get plenty of help w child care,she gets it for her 'job' as well
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

MiloandMax wrote:

It seems they help her w the vlog as well.Going out of their way..even to Hi and while there...to do whatever activity Jess wants to film.So not only does she get plenty of help w child care,she gets it for her 'job' as well
melaniieee333
Talker
Talker

Unread post by melaniieee333 »

Jess' blase attitude to Addie's potty training 'we put her in a diper if we're going somewhere we're not worried about potty training her right away.....she tells us if she has to go pee but sometimes she'll have to go in her diaper'.... if she was serious about potty training she'd know consistency is key.....you'd not think this is her fifth child to potty train. I'd have thought she'd be more consistent in order to make potty training less confusing, or else she'll have a child who pees and poops everywhere
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

melaniieee333 wrote:Jess' blase attitude to Addie's potty training 'we put her in a diper if we're going somewhere we're not worried about potty training her right away.....she tells us if she has to go pee but sometimes she'll have to go in her diaper'.... if she was serious about potty training she'd know consistency is key.....you'd not think this is her fifth child to potty train. I'd have thought she'd be more consistent in order to make potty training less confusing, or else she'll have a child who pees and poops everywhere
She was an idiot to try and potty train Addie right before going on vacation. She should have just waited until January, when everything was settled and she could give it her full attention. But then she wouldn't have been able to click bait her being one year old and sitting on a potty.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

dazzled wrote:Damn, Jess is really looking stocky these days...

Also still don't understand why you wouldn't teach your kids how to swim, especially if you're living in a place like California and if you're planning on taking them to a beach vacation? They do so many activities, a swimming class would've been of more use...
That's the body made my carb overload and not moving much lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Hey, Jess, 2007 called. They want their clothes back.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Mellout87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mellout87 »

Is this about her tummy tuck?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “JesssFam”