BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

Unread post by 131618 »

Emmalee123 wrote:Have any of you stopped buying a specific product because Britney advertised it? Sounds petty but I stopped buying Clinique face wash and moisturisers after she did a sponsorship with them and my skin is looking better than ever since switching it up.
Yes lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tea_spiller »

simplecoco wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 32d533.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20190113</span><span>/</span><span>c8078b49cf50da363aea4b52f032d533</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>] also... her hair was so long and thick! It’s so thin and brittle now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well damn. I didn't remember it being like that. Looks a lot better and healthier than now, oh wait: color treatment, straightening it everyday..
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

BabyLeague video is about easy breakfast ideas... um hello BelVita breakfast biscuits??????

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am sure this is old news, but has everyone seen this?
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

She lost some of her mucus plug per her IG.

First of all why the fuck is she sharing that? Secondly this is her 4th pregnancy. Doesn’t she know she could lose her mucus plug and it would regenerate? She’s such an idiot.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Mom2two wrote:She lost some of her mucus plug per her IG.

First of all why the fuck is she sharing that? Secondly this is her 4th pregnancy. Doesn’t she know she could lose her mucus plug and it would regenerate? She’s such an idiot.

I hope she pops this kid out really soon. It seems like the longest pregnancy ever and yet their relationship seems so rushed. Plus I want to see the shit show that her life becomes when he’s a parent to 4 kids. No lying in bed for weeks with 3 other kids to look after... I hope Ean isn’t busy because I think he’s going to be having the kids a lot.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Hopefully she doesn’t give birth on Harlow’s birthday.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

When is her due date?

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

HeyKatie wrote:When is her due date?

January 31

Ember09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ember09 »

I’ve been lurking here forever and although I don’t agree with all of the hate I’m just so over this channel like the rest of you. It’s sad really. I’ve watched Britney for years, since Aria was a baby. I found her when I was pregnant with my son in high school, obviously lost and confused and she gave me so much hope from her super old videos with Ean in their apartment. She was so relatable. Now i can’t relate to any of it, even though I’m also a single mom now and her split with Ean was around my split with my ex. I was so looking forward to the empowering single mom content but guess that wasn’t on the agenda

It’s crazy how boring her channel is when this has been the most excitement she’s gone through in years... she could be milking this all for views, but where’s the videos? Never thought I’d say I miss Ean. At least she took her children out of the house for vlogs back then.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Emmalee123 wrote:Have any of you stopped buying a specific product because Britney advertised it? Sounds petty but I stopped buying Clinique face wash and moisturisers after she did a sponsorship with them and my skin is looking better than ever since switching it up.
I wanted to when she posted the Mustela products, but they are really good. I just refuse to use any of her codes even if gets me a discount, I’d rather pay full price than have a dime go to her. Besides, we never end up seeing the sponsored products once she cashes in.

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

I wanted to when she posted the Mustela products, but they are really good. I just refuse to use any of her codes even if gets me a discount, I’d rather pay full price than have a dime go to her. Besides, we never end up seeing the sponsored products once she cashes in.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

It seems like the stress and everything overwhelming her has already started and baby isn't even here. In such a rush to move before Christmas so she could decorate and have her tree up for happy pictures for IG she just now got poor Nolan's room set up. They've been in the house for 3 weeks, still haven't unpacked AND she has already had to hire someone to clean? Yikes
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

You didn’t do anything for Harlow’s first birthday cause you were busy saving your pennies to leave her father unexpectedly, and uprooting their whole entire life

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I watched like 2 minutes of her new video before I couldnt take anymore. anyways, did anyone catch that she said she had someone come and clean the house ? Lol I bet that will be a regular thing now...just like a nanny. I'm positive that she will hire a nanny to help her. Lol Brit this is just the beginning of the shit storm. But hey it was no one's idea to get pregnant once again. I'm so anxious for Scarlett's arrival not only cuz I want to see who she looks like but I cant wait to start hearing the "guys im just so so so stressed out"
simplyoutspoken
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by simplyoutspoken »

I’ve tried to watch her videos but damn they are all the same. She seems so different since she’s gotten with frank. Less herself. She seems weird now and I don’t think she’s as into her kids as she use to be.

Also.. how funny would it be if she had Scarlett early because she actually got pregnant before she claimed to but lied to cover it up. lol.

sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

Do they really make enough for her to hire a nanny? How much do they cost in her state?

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

This dumb girl just said SCARLO around 11:03

Blomst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blomst »

flightlessbird wrote:It seems like the stress and everything overwhelming her has already started and baby isn't even here. In such a rush to move before Christmas so she could decorate and have her tree up for happy pictures for IG she just now got poor Nolan's room set up. They've been in the house for 3 weeks, still haven't unpacked AND she has already had to hire someone to clean? Yikes
Yeah it seems like she's pretty depressed at the moment. And probably having to act in front of frank all the time doesn't help either. The videos and her IG lately give off weird vibes.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She really treats pregnancy like it’s a handicap and it’s sooooo damn annoying. Acting like she can’t even move and whining to get attention. Wonder what’s the last time her kids have gotten out of that house to play.

She put together a dresser, glued some cheap flowers to an ugly hoop, opened some P.O. Boxes and ate chocolate. I’m sure she complained to frank about how busy her day was lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”