KkLetKyraHaveHerDay | KKandBabyJ | Part 48

mb123123
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkLetKyraHaveHerDay | Part 48 | KKandBabyJ

Unread post by mb123123 »

Check this video from Vasseurbeauty out- her son is almost 2 just like Landon.
This shows you how sad it is that his parents have neglected to give him any tools in life to advance. Poor Landon.
https://youtu.be/VKi9BsgSY0Y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mb123123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mb123123 »

This one really shows how far behind he is:( they literally are like 2 years apart.
https://youtu.be/2nOoDOcJnds

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:So this is old news, I know, but I've been having a lot of trouble getting on the site the last few days. Anyhow, just want to address something quickly. I've not been able to find any proof that Chloe has more than 1 account. Not sure where that info came from, but from what I can find, it is not accurate. If you think you know something I don't, please feel free to message me.

Otherwise, please can we just refrain from the discussion over who posts what? I absolutely understand that it can be annoying sometimes when people don't only post annoyance and frustration here. I get it. It's a snark board. And when a "super fan" comes here to try and "teach people lessons" it can get annoying for everyone. But sometimes, that isn't actually what's happening. Sometimes people are just asking questions because they thought they missed something.

Thanks
O chloe have you been cyring in the mods pm again?

Anyway I've made a topic in the boxing ring so we can take our bullshit over there

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

I love that on her lame save the date it says "Keren and Khoa" instead of "Khoa and Keren". She's literally so petty she had to put her name first!

She also says she got the robes in for her bridesmaids as if she accomplished something major from her wedding planning. Really Keren! All she is doing is buying stuff so she can take some Pinterest photos. And I'm sorry but the matching robes idea for all the girls is just so so overdone. Literally everyone does that, it's not even cute or unexpected anymore. Literally everything about her wedding is predictable. It's all about the shopping to her. Can't wait to see the mishmash come together.

Also didn't Jackson like just have his haircut a few weeks ago? But Landon still has yet to have one...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
thelaurenmarie13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thelaurenmarie13 »

Faat18 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:So this is old news, I know, but I've been having a lot of trouble getting on the site the last few days. Anyhow, just want to address something quickly. I've not been able to find any proof that Chloe has more than 1 account. Not sure where that info came from, but from what I can find, it is not accurate. If you think you know something I don't, please feel free to message me.

Otherwise, please can we just refrain from the discussion over who posts what? I absolutely understand that it can be annoying sometimes when people don't only post annoyance and frustration here. I get it. It's a snark board. And when a "super fan" comes here to try and "teach people lessons" it can get annoying for everyone. But sometimes, that isn't actually what's happening. Sometimes people are just asking questions because they thought they missed something.

Thanks
O chloe have you been cyring in the mods pm again?

Anyway I've made a topic in the boxing ring so we can take our bullshit over there

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
I think it’s obvious that snark is saying this based on what she has come back to and read on the thread - I highly doubt Chloe would have sent her a pm, but if she had, I wouldn’t blame her, this has been dragged out so far it’s just blatant bullying.

rammyxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rammyxo »

Lmao keren ~ finding out you can have 1 cheat meal a week does not mean you eat for the weeks you’ve missed as well. Chick fil a, large coke and and a suggary ass Starbucks drink does not equate to 1 meal
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

rammyxo wrote:Lmao keren ~ finding out you can have 1 cheat meal a week does not mean you eat for the weeks you’ve missed as well. Chick fil a, large coke and and a suggary ass Starbucks drink does not equate to 1 meal
Don't forget her entree of carbs with 2 sides of carbs for dinner!
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

She’s acting like she’s not had Starbucks since she started her fad diet. Fake ass
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

ALeto90 wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:Yeah, I agree I can almost bet nonnie is doing most of it and if that’s the case then it will end up a lot better than most expect. I hate Karen, but nonnie sure knows how to plan a good party. Still don’t get why all of a sudden she needs a wedding though. Even if she said it was on the date they met or whatever it could have been any June 16th (2020, 2021, etc) but since she heard Kyra was getting married soon she rushed it to be 2019.

*hope that made sense.

Exactly, and her excuse for it didn’t even make sense. Did khoa actually say he’s been tied down for 18 years though!?!
I think he meant he will be tied down for 18, because of being responsible for the kids til they're 18? I could be wrong but, that's how I took it...
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

pastel wrote:Could you imagine Kern taking the kids to the dentist? I'm sure you'd hear the dentist asking her if she's fucking blind and can't see the giant overbite in Js mouth and the one forming in Ls. She wouldn't dare post that vlog footage.
she told kyra editing was better than having to take alaya to the dentist like we know bitch you don’t care about your kids teeth and only like to do what you want and not what’s good for your kids!
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

chloe6124 wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:Gotta love a cheat meal that’s all carbs and I bet she didn’t even track the calories. Image I’m calling it now. She’s going to start having “cheat meals” like this and slip up and gain weight back quickly.

Her ignorance of nutrition is just fascinating and sad.

She has such a horrible relationship with food. It wouldn’t surprise me if a a eating disorder pops up in the future. She has even passed it down to her kids. Look how well Kyra eats and her kids love food and will eat almost anything.

I honestly believe... and don't get me wrong, I despise henchie with everything I have... but, I believe she has PPD or some sort of depression going on. She seems so much more different from when she first started vlogging... and even after just having Landon. At the very least, she should go to a psychiatrist and talk to them, maybe then she can learn to love all her kids, and not just one. Khoa can go too... and learn to say "no" to henchie, and mean it.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sorn wrote:I love that on her lame save the date it says "Keren and Khoa" instead of "Khoa and Keren". She's literally so petty she had to put her name first!

She also says she got the robes in for her bridesmaids as if she accomplished something major from her wedding planning. Really Keren! All she is doing is buying stuff so she can take some Pinterest photos. And I'm sorry but the matching robes idea for all the girls is just so so overdone. Literally everyone does that, it's not even cute or unexpected anymore. Literally everything about her wedding is predictable. It's all about the shopping to her. Can't wait to see the mishmash come together.

Also didn't Jackson like just have his haircut a few weeks ago? But Landon still has yet to have one...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
It's actually traditional for the brides name goes before the grooms.
SassySister
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SassySister »

How many times has Jackson fallen off the stools that he feels he needs a helmet? When they're eating he has the phone and the tablet and Landon has to give it back to him or "share" it? One more thing...why does she always make Landon say pleaee and thank you but never king J?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Ckc717 wrote:Only Jackson got to leave the house again to get his haircut even though keren said Jackson AND Landon both need haircuts she only took Jackson. Heaven forbid she take two kids with her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
wow and she didn’t take landon last time jackson got a haircut either poor landon
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

golden_h0ur wrote:Thank you for shattering the veil of me believing KK was unproblematic. I thought GG was just really unbothered by these two until someone mentioned YTMD.

Keren’s excuse to not take Landon to get a hair cut with Jackson just proves she cannot handle her own children. She didn’t want to take Landon because she “didn’t have time” to deal with him crying during the haircut. WHAT ELSE ARE YOU DOING? She came back home and made spaghetti.
landon barely even cries unlike jackson who used to throw the biggest fits ever
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

I’ve never seen Jackson actually listen when they tell him no or not to do something
Khoa told him not to hit alayas hand and he did it again
Keren told him not to get anymore lollipops and he puts his hand in the back to get another
Keren tells him he can’t open Sutton’s toy and he asks khoa again to open it
Can anyone else add to the list
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KkLetKyraHaveHerDay | Part 48 | KKandBabyJ

Unread post by Coco_ »

Did she seriously take Jackson out two days in a row wearing the same pajamas?!?!!

My sister WOULD NEVEEEERR EVER take my nephew out in pajamas!
Last edited by Coco_ on Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

YouDunnoMe wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:Gotta love a cheat meal that’s all carbs and I bet she didn’t even track the calories. Image I’m calling it now. She’s going to start having “cheat meals” like this and slip up and gain weight back quickly.

Her ignorance of nutrition is just fascinating and sad.

She has such a horrible relationship with food. It wouldn’t surprise me if a a eating disorder pops up in the future. She has even passed it down to her kids. Look how well Kyra eats and her kids love food and will eat almost anything.

I honestly believe... and don't get me wrong, I despise henchie with everything I have... but, I believe she has PPD or some sort of depression going on. She seems so much more different from when she first started vlogging... and even after just having Landon. At the very least, she should go to a psychiatrist and talk to them, maybe then she can learn to love all her kids, and not just one. Khoa can go too... and learn to say "no" to henchie, and mean it.
Probably an unpopular opinion but I personally don’t think she has PPD. I think she’s just a narcissist who kept having children because of all the attention she gets during pregnancy.

She doesn’t have to deal with the consequences (the kids) because mama Khoa, nanny Taylor and Nonnie take the brunt of the child care while she just sits around spending money on stationary she’ll never use and $500 swimsuits. She doesn’t bond with her younger two children through sheer selfishness/laziness.

WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

landonsmommy wrote:Keren in the SHADIEST BITCH. Engaged for 4 years with NO wedding planning...her "best friend" gets engaged and BOOM, she has 2 wedding dresses, wedding night lingerie, (apparently) a venue, and a wedding date 6 months away.

Such a disgust. I will never understand why kyra sucks up her ass.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

chatty wrote:
YouDunnoMe wrote: I honestly believe... and don't get me wrong, I despise henchie with everything I have... but, I believe she has PPD or some sort of depression going on. She seems so much more different from when she first started vlogging... and even after just having Landon. At the very least, she should go to a psychiatrist and talk to them, maybe then she can learn to love all her kids, and not just one. Khoa can go too... and learn to say "no" to henchie, and mean it.
Probably an unpopular opinion but I personally don’t think she has PPD. I think she’s just a narcissist who kept having children because of all the attention she gets during pregnancy.

She doesn’t have to deal with the consequences (the kids) because mama Khoa, nanny Taylor and Nonnie take the brunt of the child care while she just sits around spending money on stationary she’ll never use and $500 swimsuits. She doesn’t bond with her younger two children through sheer selfishness/laziness.

It could very well be that she is a narcissist... but, I think there's something underlying... and even a psychiatrist can help a narcissist, so either way she could benefit from seeing one... and the kids could definitely benefit from her henchie seeing one. But, she never will, unfortunately, unless something serious happens and she's forced to.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”