BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

Unread post by Highlighter »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:She really treats pregnancy like it’s a handicap and it’s sooooo damn annoying. Acting like she can’t even move and whining to get attention. Wonder what’s the last time her kids have gotten out of that house to play.

She put together a dresser, glued some cheap flowers to an ugly hoop, opened some P.O. Boxes and ate chocolate. I’m sure she complained to frank about how busy her day was lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Frank isn't a pushover. Granted Britney is pregnant right now and this is the first pregnancy he's been through. But I wonder how long it will take after Scarecrow is born for him to realise that no, Britney isn't tired like any other woman would be after giving birth and having a newborn, she genuinely is a lazy sack of shit who has been catered to for years and still expects the same. I hope the relationship she has with her MIL becomes the same as what Vanessa has. Because that will be good watching lmao
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Yo “Fire Wife”
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Does anyone know her views count trend? Just curious
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

was it Nolan's 2nd birthday that she didn't give him a party, despite just finding out the diagnosis?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Girl29
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girl29 »

I wonder if she booked the cleaner from care.com
LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

Britney's excuses never cease to amaze me. She makes up so many excuses for not doing what she should, and here I am feeling guilty for having to take some time off last year when I had a nervous breakdown. She had to hire CLEANERS for her pristine white house, and she's been "too busy to upload." She acts like pregnancy is a legitimate disability (some women have legitimately difficult pregnancies, Britney is not one of them) and yet she does nothing to help her son with DMD. I will admit I was shocked to see her make Scarlett's wreath herself, but I feel bad for Harlow. Harlow doesn't seem to have anything like Scarlett's name thing, even if Harlow wanted one I doubt she would get it seeing as she is not the "golden child." Such blatant favoritism saddens me.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

anr92 wrote:This dumb girl just said SCARLO around 11:03 Image

There's even minions in the comments pointing it out she definitely did Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

sparkleunicornxo wrote:Do they really make enough for her to hire a nanny? How much do they cost in her state?

I remember when Vanessa and Dani went to a consert and she posted on IG she wanted so badly to be there but had no one to babysit.
So I guess nanny is out of the picture

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ALLLLL her videos are the exact same. They start out with a cute clip of the kids, usually at the kitchen table either eating a treat or some sort of sponsored craft. Then intro. Then Britney sitting in bed explaining why she hasnt vlogged in so long, how he is so so tired and the kids are so so crazy but she plans on being better and vlogging more. Then Britney has the camera on herself, touching her face talking to a child either telling them to repeat what they just said, saying `huh`or laughing at what a kid is doing.. Where B really threw me a curve ball was doing a DIY, girl done went crazy!
anyway, then usually the video is them going to get food, go to target etc and then finishes with brit back in bed.
There, saved you from ever having to watch a B vlog again.
Blankslate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blankslate »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:ALLLLL her videos are the exact same. They start out with a cute clip of the kids, usually at the kitchen table either eating a treat or some sort of sponsored craft. Then intro. Then Britney sitting in bed explaining why she hasnt vlogged in so long, how he is so so tired and the kids are so so crazy but she plans on being better and vlogging more. Then Britney has the camera on herself, touching her face talking to a child either telling them to repeat what they just said, saying `huh`or laughing at what a kid is doing.. Where B really threw me a curve ball was doing a DIY, girl done went crazy!
anyway, then usually the video is them going to get food, go to target etc and then finishes with brit back in bed.
There, saved you from ever having to watch a B vlog again.
You forgot the deep breaths ever other wordImage

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Why does she still not have her hospital bag ready? Didnt she post a video a week ago saying she hasn’t done it yet & still it’s not done as we speak? If she can’t even handle shit now wait till Scarface is born lol I’m literally counting down the days

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 95edce.jpg[/img]
Luna89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luna89 »

Has there been another falling out with the grease Squad? (brits face , vshair and DD ....everything lol) there hasn't been any cringe worthy over the top "fake" friend photos or outings

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Luna89 wrote:Has there been another falling out with the grease Squad? (brits face , vshair and DD ....everything lol) there hasn't been any cringe worthy over the top "fake" friend photos or outings

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Dani & Vanessa were over at Britney’s a few days ago, I’m sure we’ll see a boring fake vlog soon
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

So frank is at nolans appoitment

Dont know why this made me so pissed
Ean should be there! I wonder why he couldnt
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Bambi_ wrote:
Emmalee123 wrote:Have any of you stopped buying a specific product because Britney advertised it? Sounds petty but I stopped buying Clinique face wash and moisturisers after she did a sponsorship with them and my skin is looking better than ever since switching it up.
I wanted to when she posted the Mustela products, but they are really good. I just refuse to use any of her codes even if gets me a discount, I’d rather pay full price than have a dime go to her. Besides, we never end up seeing the sponsored products once she cashes in.

If you look up the product on google and put coupon code behind when searching these coupon codes are out there without having to use a youtubers code.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hilly wrote:So frank is at nolans appoitment

I could understand Ean not being at some appointments when he was with Britney but now that they’re not together he should make it a point to be at some appointments.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Probably the same reasons as before he can't risk his job taking too many days off. Even taking half days can come up next performance review and then they won't give him his raise. He could have access to all the records, tests, appointment notes and be emailing the doctors behind the scenes with the apps they have now. It is also possible Brit wouldn't film appts where Ean goes and that could be Ean's request because he's not wanted to be on camera or she has a narrative of Frenk #1 best step Dad to push.

He could also not be doing anything and be complete shit and leave the medical stuff up to Brit but when he'd come home from work and actually sit down and play with the kids it seemed like he truly cared about his kids.
Last edited by DoodleBop2 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Hilly wrote:So frank is at nolans appoitment

or maybe Britney did not tell him about that apointment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I like how she kept saying that she wasn't gonna spend $200 on a floral wreath as if that would be out of character for her.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:Probably the same reasons as before he can't risk his job taking too many days off. Even taking half days can come up next performance review and then they won't give him his raise. He could have access to all the records, tests, appointment notes and be emailing the doctors behind the scenes with the apps they have now. It is also possible Brit wouldn't film appts where Ean goes and that could be Ean's request because he's not wanted to be on camera or she has a narrative of Frenk #1 best step Dad to push.

He could also not be doing anything and be complete shit and leave the medical stuff up to Brit but when he'd come home from work and actually sit down and play with the kids it seemed like he truly cared about his kids.
I know Britney wouldn’t film if Ean went to his appointments (which is understanable) but I honestly don’t think Ean goes to any appointments which is truly sad.

It’s not about “oh he can get records of his appointments” it’s the fact that Nolan needs the support of BOTH his parents. Frank is not Nolan’s father, yea he’s technically a “step parent” but he’s only known him a few months.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”