KkLetKyraHaveHerDay | KKandBabyJ | Part 48

Hailstorm56
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkLetKyraHaveHerDay | Part 48 | KKandBabyJ

Unread post by Hailstorm56 »

Sorn wrote:I love that on her lame save the date it says "Keren and Khoa" instead of "Khoa and Keren". She's literally so petty she had to put her name first!

She also says she got the robes in for her bridesmaids as if she accomplished something major from her wedding planning. Really Keren! All she is doing is buying stuff so she can take some Pinterest photos. And I'm sorry but the matching robes idea for all the girls is just so so overdone. Literally everyone does that, it's not even cute or unexpected anymore. Literally everything about her wedding is predictable. It's all about the shopping to her. Can't wait to see the mishmash come together.

Also didn't Jackson like just have his haircut a few weeks ago? But Landon still has yet to have one...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Technically, proper wedding etiquette says the brides name goes first on the invitations. I only know this because I am in the middle of planning my own wedding. However, I wouldn’t put it past Keren to just put her name first bc she’s selfish af.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Coco_ wrote:I’ve never seen Jackson actually listen when they tell him no or not to do something
Khoa told him not to hit alayas hand and he did it again
Keren told him not to get anymore lollipops and he puts his hand in the back to get another
Keren tells him he can’t open Sutton’s toy and he asks khoa again to open it
Can anyone else add to the list
and I know that he’s a kid and kids don’t always listen right away but he like NEVER listens and doesn’t understand the word no
zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

YouDunnoMe wrote:
Sorn wrote:I love that on her lame save the date it says "Keren and Khoa" instead of "Khoa and Keren". She's literally so petty she had to put her name first!

She also says she got the robes in for her bridesmaids as if she accomplished something major from her wedding planning. Really Keren! All she is doing is buying stuff so she can take some Pinterest photos. And I'm sorry but the matching robes idea for all the girls is just so so overdone. Literally everyone does that, it's not even cute or unexpected anymore. Literally everything about her wedding is predictable. It's all about the shopping to her. Can't wait to see the mishmash come together.

Also didn't Jackson like just have his haircut a few weeks ago? But Landon still has yet to have one...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
It's actually traditional for the brides name goes before the grooms.
Not to mention keren and khoa rolls off the tongue better than the other way around
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

homegirljenn wrote:I tried to watch today's vlog but had to stop not even five minutes in when they were outside and she asked Landon if he had to pee anr just started to pull down his pants in the front yard and then showed Jackson pretty much pulling his pants up because he just peed on the lawn too. Definitely something I'd wanted to see when walking out to my car or something as a neighbor. Just pure trash. I had to exit out fast from that one.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
she is scum. Hilbilly. She grosses me out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

If you notice, in the vlogs she always says “me ‘n Khoa” did this or that. Disgustingly improper English and also telling that she puts herself first.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

kels0413 wrote:So Landon is drinking a huge ass soda with his chick fil a.

Jackson is still in the same outfit as the day before. The one he played outside in, cleaned the car in and clearly slept in. Then she takes him out in said outfit. Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
ewww. They are filthy people. Trash. I always imagine their house must smell so bad

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

mb123123 wrote:Check this video from Vasseurbeauty out- her son is almost 2 just like Landon.
This shows you how sad it is that his parents have neglected to give him any tools in life to advance. Poor Landon.
https://youtu.be/VKi9BsgSY0Y

omg that child is adorable

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

SassySister wrote:How many times has Jackson fallen off the stools that he feels he needs a helmet? When they're eating he has the phone and the tablet and Landon has to give it back to him or "share" it? One more thing...why does she always make Landon say pleaee and thank you but never king J?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
at least Landon will learn to be polite

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Coco_ wrote:I’ve never seen Jackson actually listen when they tell him no or not to do something
Khoa told him not to hit alayas hand and he did it again
Keren told him not to get anymore lollipops and he puts his hand in the back to get another
Keren tells him he can’t open Sutton’s toy and he asks khoa again to open it
Can anyone else add to the list
he is a spoiled brat. Hewill give them sooooo much trouble the older he gets

zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

Deceased wrote:If you notice, in the vlogs she always says “me ‘n Khoa” did this or that. Disgustingly improper English and also telling that she puts herself first.
In some cases that is grammatically accurate but I completely understand what you mean. It seems Khoa is just an afterthought

dramamamas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramamamas »

They always say that Landon is young, he cries, he doesn't like being outside and all lame excuses for not taking him out of that dark gloomy room.
They don't even buy him proper toys like they buy for their golden boy. In the vlog when they showed him the toy gun he was extremely happy!
They always take the golden boy wherever they go and give lame excuses when they've to take Landon somewhere.
GriseldaOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GriseldaOne »

I hate how she says “good boy” to Landon as if he’s a dog

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

dramamamas wrote:They always say that Landon is young, he cries, he doesn't like being outside and all lame excuses for not taking him out of that dark gloomy room.
They don't even buy him proper toys like they buy for their golden boy. In the vlog when they showed him the toy gun he was extremely happy!
They always take the golden boy wherever they go and give lame excuses when they've to take Landon somewhere.
It pisses me off that with Landon getting a haircut she's so cold and all "he's gonna cry and I don't have time for that," but when Jackson used to be scared and crying she felt bad for him and went into protective mom mode. With Jackson it's "aww poor baby," but with Landon it's "get over it, you're annoying." And only a year apart. :(
dramamamas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramamamas »

Also, Landon's birth vlog has 10M views! Highest watched video of kkandgoldenbabyj and they ignore Landon as if he wasn't born at all. I doubt if they had Landon only for views and money ?!!
He is such a sweet boy, not a problem if he doesn't talk much. In my country it is said that kids who start talking late are intelligent. And Landon is well behaved than goldenboy who throws a fit when he wants something.
Ok bye, I can't stop thinking about how Landon and Sutton are treated :(
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

blehhh wrote:
mb123123 wrote:Check this video from Vasseurbeauty out- her son is almost 2 just like Landon.
This shows you how sad it is that his parents have neglected to give him any tools in life to advance. Poor Landon.
https://youtu.be/VKi9BsgSY0Y

omg that child is adorable

That child is so cute!!! And sadly this child seems to have surpassed Jackson as well as Landon by leaps and bounds.
I’ve watched the vlog for a while and I’ve never seen Jackson hold an intelligent conversation and Landon seems to be only making grunts. Sad
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “KKandBabyJ”