BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

spookyme

Re: BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

Unread post by spookyme »

Just a speculation: maybe she hasn’t packed a hospital bag yet because she’s hoping her labor will go super quick and she’ll end up having an “accidental” home birth? With the way she’s been talking for weeks about how low baby is, and with Frank being a firefighter, it wouldn’t surprise me if she tried to make that happen. It would bring in views and the minions would just gawk over Frank more than they already do for “delivering his own baby.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hilly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Hilly »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Probably the same reasons as before he can't risk his job taking too many days off. Even taking half days can come up next performance review and then they won't give him his raise. He could have access to all the records, tests, appointment notes and be emailing the doctors behind the scenes with the apps they have now. It is also possible Brit wouldn't film appts where Ean goes and that could be Ean's request because he's not wanted to be on camera or she has a narrative of Frenk #1 best step Dad to push.

He could also not be doing anything and be complete shit and leave the medical stuff up to Brit but when he'd come home from work and actually sit down and play with the kids it seemed like he truly cared about his kids.

Yes from previous vlogs i got the impression he is really invoveld
I understand the job as an excuse as i have a sucky job that taking days off cause me so much trouble with manegment
But it pisses me off that frank is there
If anyone get to know nolans medical problems and disucsses them with doctors it is brit and ean only
He does not have a right to be there ... who know maybe he will talk brit out of the doctors advice
Honeybee23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Honeybee23 »

Not defending her as I don't care for her lol but j took her hiring a cleaner as in she hired one to clean the apartment she just moved out of

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Hilly wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Probably the same reasons as before he can't risk his job taking too many days off. Even taking half days can come up next performance review and then they won't give him his raise. He could have access to all the records, tests, appointment notes and be emailing the doctors behind the scenes with the apps they have now. It is also possible Brit wouldn't film appts where Ean goes and that could be Ean's request because he's not wanted to be on camera or she has a narrative of Frenk #1 best step Dad to push.

He could also not be doing anything and be complete shit and leave the medical stuff up to Brit but when he'd come home from work and actually sit down and play with the kids it seemed like he truly cared about his kids.

I understand the job as an excuse as i have a sucky job that taking days off cause me so much trouble with manegment
If anyone get to know nolans medical problems and disucsses them with doctors it is brit and ean only
He does not have a right to be there ... who know maybe he will talk brit out of the doctors advice
We also just simply don't know the custody arrangement, if any. I have a friend who is only allowed to communicate with her Ex via Email. Even during dropping the kids off or picking them up she's not allowed to talk all communication has to be written. So they can't do joint doctor's appointments.

It sucks that jobs aren't more understanding of needing to take time off for appointments and considering how Brit has been I think she's more likely to take Frenk's work schedule into consideration when making appts over Ean's.

We just don't know much about Ean so yeah.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

If I was Ean I would want something in writing from the doctor everytime they go. It would go over everything that was said in the appointment.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nolan is at the cardiologist today or getting a sonogram of his heart.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Honeybee23 wrote:Not defending her as I don't care for her lol but j took her hiring a cleaner as in she hired one to clean the apartment she just moved out of

She said it was for her house.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

They have had something to look forward to their entire relationship...marriage, buying land, building a house, and the arrival of scarlo. I cannot wait to see how happy they are in 2 months. They will have nothing exciting to look forward to, the huge house will need to be cleaned, won’t be sleeping bc of scarlo, Frank will be working long shifts leaving brit alone w the kids for 24 hours at a time, he will be home more than Ean and they’ll have more time to bicker, and she’s going to be a mess. I also have a feeling frank would be one of those guys that would use a nanny against her in a fight. You know the, “you are a sahm and can’t even take care of your own kids”

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

chloe6124 wrote:
Honeybee23 wrote:Not defending her as I don't care for her lol but j took her hiring a cleaner as in she hired one to clean the apartment she just moved out of

I know houses can get dirty fast especially with 3 kids but her house is brand new, why in god’s name is she already having to hire someone to clean it for her??

This is what happens when you keep popping out kids you can’t take care of.
No one told told her to go spread her legs & have a baby 10 seconds after meeting the first pathetic soul that paid her attention.

Smfh I can’t stand these lazy ass “mothers” that literally do nothing all day but need to hire nanny’s and maid while they sit on their asses.

Women all over the world work 40+ a week, cook dinner, clean, do laundry, run errands, take their kids to activities, bathe their kids, do dishes BY HAND with no help everyday. But fucking Vanessa and Britney who have no jobs need an au pair and maid and still can’t function smfh
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I could see it IF they got it cleaned before they moved in. Often times a cleaning company will come in to a new build or after renovations to clean because of drywall dust etc. Have the ducts vacuumed out etc. This is just her wanting a housekeeper. I wonder how they'll afford to live within their means if she hardly wants to upload and they just keep spending money
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Hilly wrote:

Whether Frank attends the children's appointments is up to Britney and Ean; hopefully it is something they are working out and putting in a custody agreement. But, as Nolan's medical needs intensify, Frank will have to be kept in the loop because he will be an important support person in Nolan's life. In the long term, I hope Britney, Frank and Ean are united in supporting Nolan and giving him the best possible life.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

chloe6124 wrote:Nolan is at the cardiologist today or getting a sonogram of his heart.

I am so hoping that Nolan's heart murmur is benign and is not indicative of any damage caused by the Duchenne's.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:I could see it IF they got it cleaned before they moved in. Often times a cleaning company will come in to a new build or after renovations to clean because of drywall dust etc. Have the ducts vacuumed out etc. This is just her wanting a housekeeper. I wonder how they'll afford to live within their means if she hardly wants to upload and they just keep spending money
When ours was done the builder had someone clean before we moved in.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

It couldn’t be used against him if he filed for FMLA.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

olemama wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Nolan is at the cardiologist today or getting a sonogram of his heart.

I am so hoping that Nolan's heart murmur is benign and is not indicative of any damage caused by the Duchenne's.
Unfortunately he is going to have all kinds of heart & lung problems =( among other things.

Nolan’s diagnosis video popped up in my feeds and it makes me so mad how she literally did nothing that she said she was gonna do. She goes on and on about how she’s gonna make everyday count, she’s gonna cherish everyday bcz “tomorrow isn’t promised” and she’s done the complete opppsite.

That poor boy does nothing but watch the iPad and stay locked in his room all day. He hasn’t gone on an actual vacation, he hasn’t had any one on one one with his “mother” because his bitch of a mother keeps getting pregnant and giving all her attention to Frank.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

chloe6124 wrote:

Let's be honest, she probably hired cleaning crew for both

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:

It couldn’t be used against him if he filed for FMLA.

In my experience employers who want to use it against you will find a way and claim they aren't using it against you. I think it's easier in better jobs but yeah.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
olemama wrote:

Unfortunately he is going to have all kinds of heart & lung problems =( among other things.

Nolan’s diagnosis video popped up in my feeds and it makes me so mad how she literally did nothing that she said she was gonna do. She goes on and on about how she’s gonna make everyday count, she’s gonna cherish everyday bcz “tomorrow isn’t promised” and she’s done the complete opppsite.

That poor boy does nothing but watch the iPad and stay locked in his room all day. He hasn’t gone on an actual vacation, he hasn’t had any one on one one with his “mother” because his bitch of a mother keeps getting pregnant and giving all her attention to Frank.
Every time I see that video pop up I get pissed hearing her talk about how she might be a carrier of that stomach bug and didn't want to get anyone else sick yet here she is risking bringing terminally ill children into this world multiple times Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

Sorry, though I think Brit is a lazy, selfish, entitled pos I don’t think it’s right to pick on a child, especially an unborn one and give them shitty “nicknames”. Let’s leave the crummy names to the adults. Children are innocent regardless of who their parents are.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

If B actially did shit with her kids nobody would care that she hired a cleaner. I would rather see someone like Jessica hire a cleaner, she is out and about with her kids ALL the time and the hous clearly suffers for it. Britney sits around all day and the highlight of her kids days are opening mail strangers send to them.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”