Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

She is also possibly milking it for a video series. It will be:

1. Telling Bumpa our baby's gender!
2. Telling my in-laws our baby's gender! (Or maybe not as she doesn't like them)
3. Story time: Telling my sister our baby's gender!

She knows this baby racks in the views and the likes. Gotta make the most of it as it will only last a few months!

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Also bracing myself for:

1) What’s in my hospital bag for a baby GIRL
2) My GIRL bringing home baby outfit
3) My GIRL baby registry
4) My GIRL baby nursery
5) Will we get baby GIRLs eats pierced?

But don’t forget, another REVEAL when she tells us what butt ugly name she’s picked for the little nugget. Needs to be trendy but not too common. Prob some shit like “Meadoë” or Viking name since she knows her ancestors now!

I’m sure she wanted a girl for other reasons but her calculating mind is so glad to have new fresh content.
Seriouslysweetie wrote:She is also possibly milking it for a video series. It will be:

2. Telling my in-laws our baby's gender! (Or maybe not as she doesn't like them)

She knows this baby racks in the views and the likes. Gotta make the most of it as it will only last a few months!

Pamomma8422
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pamomma8422 »

TeachIT wrote:So I used to do YT too. I started around the time as Elle and actually outnumbered her in subs before she went viral. That’s how I found her, I was trying to get pregnant and found her pregnant with Forde.

As a YTer your whole life is scripted and calculated. You never enjoy any moments because it’s alwsys obsessing about “should I be filming this?” or “is this a good angle to film this? Are my kids/husband saying anything I shouldn’t publish?” It becomes obsessive and unhealthy. I stopped when my marriage had issues (ummm prob because we were obsessively filming every moment and staging life for views) and I didn’t want to go through all our issues online. Deleted my channel and never looked back. Never been happier.

My channel was only 1 vlog per week and the rest were sit down. Even at that volume it was stressful for my whole family. And I wasn’t going for the perfect guru, spotless house, lip injected ideal of beauty that she is. Even just being myself it was stressful.

I cannot imagine how obsessive and stressed her life is. Every moment is scripted and concerned with how it will appear for her followers and her brand. It’s a monster and she created it herself. I can guarantee she despises the workload but she continues because the attention she gets gives her validation (with her OCD, body dysmorphia, and attention seeking behavior it’s probably like crack for her).
Margie wrote:
Pamomma8422 wrote:Has anyone seen any pix or signs of Bumpa in Elles stories? Remember we had to wait for him to see Elle in person before she could reveal the gender to all.
100% she told him over the phone. Probably over text! If it was so important for her to tell people in person, would they not have been AT the gender reveal? She doesn’t give a crap about telling them in person. Her life is so calculated, anything she does is STRICTLY for her channel and her views. That mentality will be the demise of her life. Her marriage will be dead on the ground in a couple of years, and could you blame her poor husband? She prioritizes her channel and everything she does for her channel over him. It’s so glaringly obvious by her pathetic content.

I get what you're saying and I'd probably have the same struggles. I do believe not everyone is cut out to be on youtube. Does anyone watch Amanda Muse? I love her and I feel she's confident and in charge of her life and you tube is along for the ride. I truly believe she does not change herself to fit in on you tube. What you see ia what you get and I love it. You can also feel the love for what she does come through all of her work.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

TeachIT wrote: But don’t forget, another REVEAL when she tells us what butt ugly name she’s picked for the little nugget. Needs to be trendy but not too common. Prob some shit like “Meadoë” or Viking name since she knows her ancestors now!
Speaking of names, I just recently learned that it is really offensive when non-Jewish people use the name Cohen. Apparently it is a big issue in the Jewish community, and Elle's family is all Scandinavian, so that's a big no-no.

She is treating this baby so differently from the boys. I hate when people act like a baby is more special than their previous kids just because they are the opposite sex. They become the golden, favored child because of their genitals. I have seen people say their family wasn't complete when they had two boys but then they had a girl and she magically made their family whole! I can't imagine how much that type of thinking may hurt her boys later in life.
okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by okaythatlldo »

TeachIT wrote:So I used to do YT too. I started around the time as Elle and actually outnumbered her in subs before she went viral. That’s how I found her, I was trying to get pregnant and found her pregnant with Forde.

As a YTer your whole life is scripted and calculated. You never enjoy any moments because it’s alwsys obsessing about “should I be filming this?” or “is this a good angle to film this? Are my kids/husband saying anything I shouldn’t publish?” It becomes obsessive and unhealthy. I stopped when my marriage had issues (ummm prob because we were obsessively filming every moment and staging life for views) and I didn’t want to go through all our issues online. Deleted my channel and never looked back. Never been happier.

My channel was only 1 vlog per week and the rest were sit down. Even at that volume it was stressful for my whole family. And I wasn’t going for the perfect guru, spotless house, lip injected ideal of beauty that she is. Even just being myself it was stressful.

I cannot imagine how obsessive and stressed her life is. Every moment is scripted and concerned with how it will appear for her followers and her brand. It’s a monster and she created it herself. I can guarantee she despises the workload but she continues because the attention she gets gives her validation (with her OCD, body dysmorphia, and attention seeking behavior it’s probably like crack for her).
Margie wrote:
Pamomma8422 wrote:Has anyone seen any pix or signs of Bumpa in Elles stories? Remember we had to wait for him to see Elle in person before she could reveal the gender to all.
100% she told him over the phone. Probably over text! If it was so important for her to tell people in person, would they not have been AT the gender reveal? She doesn’t give a crap about telling them in person. Her life is so calculated, anything she does is STRICTLY for her channel and her views. That mentality will be the demise of her life. Her marriage will be dead on the ground in a couple of years, and could you blame her poor husband? She prioritizes her channel and everything she does for her channel over him. It’s so glaringly obvious by her pathetic content.
Sometimes I wonder if her kids will look at these videos in the future and think “the mom I see in these videos is not the mom I remember having.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

I cannot figure out why Amanda is friends with Elle is devastates me lol
Pamomma8422 wrote:

I cannot imagine how obsessive and stressed her life is. Every moment is scripted and concerned with how it will appear for her followers and her brand. It’s a monster and she created it herself. I can guarantee she despises the workload but she continues because the attention she gets gives her validation (with her OCD, body dysmorphia, and attention seeking behavior it’s probably like crack for her

100% she told him over the phone. Probably over text

I get what you're saying and I'd probably have the same struggles. I do believe not everyone is cut out to be on youtube. Does anyone watch Amanda Muse? I love her and I feel she's confident and in charge of her life and you tube is along for the ride. I truly believe she does not change herself to fit in on you tube. What you see ia what you get and I love it. You can also feel the love for what she does come through all of her work.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Notablogger »

Re: Amanda Muse

I actually really like her but I think even she is struggling lately because all of the work she puts into doing vlogs is not resulting in views. And it’s starting to bother her because at the end of the day, this is a job.

But she is lovely. She is so natural on camera (aside from the fact that the camera loves her face) and i find her so funny, humble and honest. Without over sharing.

And she struggles with how much to share and tells us this. And she’s very positive too.

I think I started watching Nesting Story first and then Mombossof3 and then Amanda Muse and Elle last. And recently bluebirdkisses.

Joanna can sometimes get on my nerves. She has a great life but complains a lot. I don’t see it as keeping it real as much as it is whiney.

Tina from MomBoss I think she’s funny and also keeps it real. I also have noticed her try to connect with Elle but Elle doesn’t take the bait. Not sure why....it’s this sense i pick up in the Instagram world between them. Tina will comment on Elle’s things and Elle won’t even like her comment back and doesn’t even share or talk about Tina when she discusses women she follows.

Oh I also have been following cat&nat but they are in a different place then these ladies. I bet you it drives Elle crazy at how successful they are.

I’m rambling. I have dishes to do lol
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Pamomma8422 wrote:[quote="
Margie wrote:
Pamomma8422 wrote:Has anyone seendo content.

Yes!!! I completely agree about Amanda! I love her!! She is definitely confident and in charge! She has the appropriate demeanour and confidence to be running a YouTube channel, Elle is way too attention/validation seeking and has no bloody clue who she is as a person to be publicly displaying her life. That’s most obvious when she deletes anything negative and allows her beloved ass kissers to slaughter they nay sayers, Amanda is confident enough to let a bit of controversy into her community and channel. She is such a breath of fresh air!
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

New declutter series... minimalist *eyeroll*

I’ll prob actually watch though since it’s at least not baby related !!!!
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Minimal MINDED!! Hahaha, she’s changing her wording. Probably reading all of our suggestions here!
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

It’s funny to hear her thought processes on keeping things. “Wart cream, we don’t GET warts but if we do we’ll need this on hand...”
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

TeachIT wrote:It’s funny to hear her thought processes on keeping things. “Wart cream, we don’t GET warts but if we do we’ll need this on hand...”
That’s part of her TRUE minimal mindset! Hahaha
cwm93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cwm93 »

TeachIT wrote:Also bracing myself for:

1) What’s in my hospital bag for a baby GIRL
2) My GIRL bringing home baby outfit
3) My GIRL baby registry
4) My GIRL baby nursery
5) Will we get baby GIRLs eats pierced?

But don’t forget, another REVEAL when she tells us what butt ugly name she’s picked for the little nugget. Needs to be trendy but not too common. Prob some shit like “Meadoë” or Viking name since she knows her ancestors now!

I’m sure she wanted a girl for other reasons but her calculating mind is so glad to have new fresh content.
Seriouslysweetie wrote:She is also possibly milking it for a video series. It will be:

As for the baby name, I remember a looooong time ago, back when she was pregnant with Cohen, that she mentioned she and Dan had a baby girl name picked out that started with the letter B. It was one of the reasons they chose a C name for Cohen (At the time it was because the initials in the family would be C, D, E, & F). My guess is it's going to be her maiden name which I believe is (about the butcher the spelling, excuse me) Briley (Bri - lee) (I think?) Could definitely be wrong, but that's my guess!
okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

The Lindquists

When you’re hurting for content but also want to jump on the KonMari bandwagon...

Her maiden name is Braley.

okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also love how she’s keeping it real by not pre-cleaning her bathroom and delivering them pro tips like using a cup for mouthwash. What on earth would I do without this girl’s wisdom and authenticity???

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Oh, I bet she will give her daughter her maiden name as a first name! Which actually is kind of a pretty name, but very narcissistic of her. Which for her... is actually very on point!

There you go Elle! Your bandwagon is narcissism! I’ve sorted it for you! No need to hop on all the other wagons that come by!

Also, can she wear a new sweater!? She’s been wearing that gap sweater since she got it! Do laundry woman! You could even make us a video all about it!
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

I also see her thigh gap is disappearing with pregnancy so she’s posing to make it appear still there. Good job Elle! Still scrawny!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

Thanks for recommending Amanda Muse. I'm binge watching her while folding laundry. I love how her videos are not aesthetic driven and she does things for the overall well being of her family and sanity. Like her stained dining table and nuggets for dinner and realistic home clutter that just happen naturally when you have kids.

I didn't mind Elle's video today maybe because it didn't have to with her baby. Although I cringed when she asked the viewers to comment on how her clutter compares to them. It's very much asking for praises on how minimal she is. Instead maybe ask "how do you feel about decluttering? Do you think you need to do it or are you on top of things?"

She is definitely taking notes from here though! My advice to her is to stop labeling herself as if she is a guru of something.

Nacholife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nacholife »

Hmmm I wonder where all the junk from her Fab Fit Fun boxes go? Those boxes are fun to receive but they are definitely full of unnecessary things and don’t follow her “minimalist mindset”. I guess she didn’t make much money off of it because she’s stopped talking about them .

And that wart cream is totally for Elle’s use, otherwise she would have been adamant to declare “Dan gets warts”. I bet she gets them on her feet because she wears those old sweaty looking slippers 24/7 with no socks.

Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Notablogger »

Hallelujah a video that isn’t baby related!

I was thinking as she was going through her cupboards that there must be more stufff/products since she receives so much or shills so many things. Perhaps they’re in a box in the basement. I don’t believe that’s all she has. I guess her make up isn’t kept in her washroom either.

Return to “Q-Z”