BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

TellAll wrote:Sorry, though I think Brit is a lazy, selfish, entitled pos I don’t think it’s right to pick on a child, especially an unborn one and give them shitty “nicknames”. Let’s leave the crummy names to the adults. Children are innocent regardless of who their parents are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh they are just harmless jokes based on the way Britney talks and says her kids names, it isnt like we are calling them nicknames based on their appearances or something.
Also, I know some of the sillier nn have come from autocorrect on peoples phones.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

It's not picking on the kids it's picking on the fact Brit can't pronounce her own children's names.

If Brit hired a housekeeper because she was enriching her children's lives and taking Nolan on adventures but she's not he gets to play on his iPad. I hope he loves reading so he can read books and go on adventures that way. <3
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

It always cracks me up when someone can’t clean their own house when they don’t work outside the home. My sister wants to get a cleaner but she works 40 hrs a week and is taking kids to activities almost every night of the week. So she has a excuse. Britney would have a nervous breakdown if she worked 40 hrs then had to come home and take kids to activities every night. They really don’t know how easy they have it.

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bambi_ »

olemama wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Nolan is at the cardiologist today or getting a sonogram of his heart.

I am so hoping that Nolan's heart murmur is benign and is not indicative of any damage caused by the Duchenne's.
I’m not very educated on this subject, but my one year old has a heart murmur. He got it checked out a few months ago and the cardiologist told me to not worry about it unless it doesn’t resolve around the age of 2. He’s 18 months now, so he still has a few more months before I have to take him back.

But Nolan is around 5 (?) and has DMD so the possibility that it’s related to that isn’t far. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Luna89 wrote:Has there been another falling out with the grease Squad? (brits face , vshair and DD ....everything lol) there hasn't been any cringe worthy over the top "fake" friend photos or outings

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
She probably just invited them over to show off her asylum, I mean house. And to keep stringing them along so she can use them when she needs a sitter or something else. Dani and Vanessa must be real desperate for Britney. There’s not way I could continue being friends with someone who publicly humiliated me and sicked her bitch sister on me.

Blankslate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blankslate »

The baby is coming soon. She needs babysitters. The only reason she ever has anyone over or goes to anyone’s house is conveniently always before someone is watching her kids.... her mother, grandmother, V, or Dani. She has a predictable pattern.

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

I’m so over her whining about how exhausted she is all the time, and Scarlett’s not even here yet. Hey brit, don’t have another fucking child if you’ve already got too much on your plate. Jesus christ. By the time you’re on your third kid you know where babies come from. Unexpectedly pregnant my ass.

I’m not surprised at all that she hired cleaners. Next it’ll be a nanny. She’ll blow money on that before she’ll take her kids on a decent vacation or do something fun with them.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Now you know damn well you got Scarlow from this group lmfaoo Hi Britney. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 87395a.jpg[/img]
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Now you know damn well you got Scarlow from this group lmfaoo Hi Britney. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 87395a.jpg[/img]
Over there pretending like she hasn't seen the name Scarlow on here for the past six months, hey Britney!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If she gets a Nanny maybe the Nanny can take Nolan and his sisters to do fun things.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BritneyandBruises: Parenting Optional (Part 59)

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

chloe6124 wrote:It always cracks me up when someone can’t clean their own house when they don’t work outside the home. My sister wants to get a cleaner but she works 40 hrs a week and is taking kids to activities almost every night of the week. So she has a excuse. Britney would have a nervous breakdown if she worked 40 hrs then had to come home and take kids to activities every night. They really don’t know how easy they have it.

That’s awfully judgmental coming from someone who is not a mother. I work my ass off to keep my daughter fed healthy food and doing activities while I’m pregnant. I haven’t done it yet but have considered a one time cleaning service to come pick up some of my slack because being a stay at home mom is exhausting. I wake up at night when my daughter is sick, when she has growing pains, I do all the things a working parent does with no time to myself ever- not even a quiet drive in the car to work. My husband helps bbt he works his ass off to provide for us so I insist on doing the majority of the work. Sahm life is not always as easy as you seem to think and there is nothing wrong with seeking help once in a while. For once I don’t judge britney af all. That’s a huge house and she does have three kids and is pregnant. I am 34 weeks and freaking exhausted after doing a load of dishes in the dishwasher... and we are only a family of 3! She is probably so tired. Not that she didn’t bring it on herself but you shouldn’t be so judgmental just because your sister works and you think she works harder and deserves more than other people.

Last edited by LynnGLOVE8989 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bambi_ wrote:
olemama wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Nolan is at the cardiologist today or getting a sonogram of his heart.

I am so hoping that Nolan's heart murmur is benign and is not indicative of any damage caused by the Duchenne's.
I’m not very educated on this subject, but my one year old has a heart murmur. He got it checked out a few months ago and the cardiologist told me to not worry about it unless it doesn’t resolve around the age of 2. He’s 18 months now, so he still has a few more months before I have to take him back.

But Nolan is around 5 (?) and has DMD so the possibility that it’s related to that isn’t far. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

I would say your right. My niece had one to that she grew out of.

She IG and said his heart looked good. But o doubt it is a innocent one at his age. It most likely is from the DMD.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Out of all the things Brit spends money on a Housekeeper and Nanny would benefit the kids more than useless crap from Target and the endless stream of replacement furniture and white decor.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:It always cracks me up when someone can’t clean their own house when they don’t work outside the home. My sister wants to get a cleaner but she works 40 hrs a week and is taking kids to activities almost every night of the week. So she has a excuse. Britney would have a nervous breakdown if she worked 40 hrs then had to come home and take kids to activities every night. They really don’t know how easy they have it.

That’s awfully judgmental coming from someone who is not a mother. I work my ass off to keep my daughter fed healthy food and doing activities while I’m pregnant. I haven’t done it yet but have considered a one time cleaning service to come pick up some of my slack because being a stay at home mom is exhausting. I wake up at night when my daughter is sick, when she has growing pains, I do all the things a working parent does with no time to myself ever- not even a quiet drive in the car to work. My husband helps bbt he works his ass off to provide for us so I insist on doing the majority of the work. Sahm life is not always as easy as you seem to think and there is nothing wrong with seeking help once in a while. For once I don’t judge britney af all. That’s a huge house and she does have three kids and is pregnant. I am 34 weeks and freaking exhausted after doing a load of dishes in the dishwasher... and we are only a family of 3! She is probably so tired. Not that she didn’t bring it on herself but you shouldn’t be so judgmental just because your sister works and you think she works harder and deserves more than other people.

The point is Britney is lazy and probably doesnt do half the things you do. I might not of worded that as well as I should. I know how hard it is to be a stay at home mom. My mom was one. This is more about Britney because she is lazy. I think stay at home moms work very hard. All we hear from Britney is complaining. Maybe she should of thought about what a fourth kid would of been like before she had unprotected sex with Frank.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YouTuber parents often claim to be stay at home parents but in reality don't actually do what 99% of SAHPs do. They don't cook or clean or play with their kids or take them to places they sit in their houses and complain about being so so busy but then have to fake stuff to have something worthy of filming.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

chloe6124 wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:

The point is Britney is lazy and probably doesnt do half the things you do. I might not of worded that as well as I should. I know how hard it is to be a stay at home mom. My mom was one. This is more about Britney because she is lazy. I think stay at home moms work very hard. All we hear from Britney is complaining. Maybe she should of thought about what a fourth kid would of been like before she had unprotected sex with Frank.

Ok I can understand that :) I guess your first sentence just got to me because I could hardly get off the sofa after dropping my kiddo at pre-k... I was thinking about getting a cleaner to help prep my house for baby and it was still in my mind when I read it. Sorry, I overreacted!

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

DoodleBop2 wrote:YouTuber parents often claim to be stay at home parents but in reality don't actually do what 99% of SAHPs do. They don't cook or clean or play with their kids or take them to places they sit in their houses and complain about being so so busy but then have to fake stuff to have something worthy of filming.
Exactly, if she was being a productive SAHM that is running around doing things with the kids it would be understandle like every once in a while. But ffs if you can’t manage to do the most basic household chores on a daily basis while giving all your kids attention then you need to close your damn legs.

Britney is just a lazy fuck, I remember when it was just Aria & Nolan and she would go grocery shopping then Ean would go get take out that same night bcz she was tired from just simply going to the supermarket.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Frank also works only three days a week. He is practically a stay at home husband. How many woman can say they have their husbands home four days out of the week.

gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... f1cfbc.jpg[/img]

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:

Totally agree with this.***Personal story** My final weeks of pregnancy with the first and for several months after he was born we hired a weekly house cleaner. My son woke up every 2 hours crying during the night for the first 18 months of his life. My husband needed to sleep because he put in 60 hours/week at work so I handled the baby and the house. As you can imagine, I was exhausted and I couldn't keep up with the housework so we hired someone. This person was a godsend and helped me and my hubby through a rough patch. I won't judge Brit on this.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”