JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

Mellout87
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

Unread post by Mellout87 »

Or maybe getting preggers. Ivf?
Lol
I'm Kidding!
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I honestly don't think Jess has a bad body, esp for someone who's had 4 pregnancies, one being a twin pregnancy. However, she should just size up her clothing and stop shopping in Forever 21!!!!! And plz, ditch them 2009 brown boots....
Mellout87
Talker
Talker

She should hire a stylist.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Shouldn't Chris have stayed in the same room as his sons? It seems like it would be weird to Tommy and Caden to share a room with some other kids' grandparents.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She better be getting her stomach done before her boobs since she’s in soooo much constant pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Sweetiebee wrote:Shouldn't Chris have stayed in the same room as his sons? It seems like it would be weird to Tommy and Caden to share a room with some other kids' grandparents.
They’re part of their family too. They should be treated like all the other kids. It would be isolating for them if they weren’t.
Mellout87
Talker
Talker

She's probably getting a "mommy makeover". Tummy tuck and boob job.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Sweetiebee wrote:Shouldn't Chris have stayed in the same room as his sons? It seems like it would be weird to Tommy and Caden to share a room with some other kids' grandparents.
100%. They could be sharing a room with someone they’ve probably realistically met less than 10 times (Grammy) Chris should definitely have been sharing a room with his boys. Not only because they barely know grammy but to enable him to have extra one on one time with them

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:She better be getting her stomach done before her boobs since she’s in soooo much constant pain

I was just going to ask isn't she getting her boobs done too. I understand with the Diastasis recti but come on a tummy tuck and a boob job why does she feel the need to be the next hottest thing? I wonder if this will gain her followers like she's hoping.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Not sure if I did this right but people aren't interested in her Hawaii vlogs.

The DNA test (that her parents are cousins) got 229k views.

Here are Hawaii views:

Plane ride 177k
Stepson jelly fish sting 224k
Snorkeling 122k
Performed on stage 101k
Dolphins 83k

Caden brought the views in with getting stung but everything else just keeps dropping.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

beth wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:She better be getting her stomach done before her boobs since she’s in soooo much constant pain

I was just going to ask isn't she getting her boobs done too. I understand with the Diastasis recti but come on a tummy tuck and a boob job why does she feel the need to be the next hottest thing? I wonder if this will gain her followers like she's hoping.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
She said she was getting her boobs done when she made that video before. All those years normalizing breastfeeding aka shoving it down everyone's throats that she has cream not milk and its magic and that she breastfed 6,000 kids
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

MiloandMax wrote:Not sure if I did this right but people aren't interested in her Hawaii vlogs.

Here are Hawaii views:

Plane ride 177k
Snorkeling 122k
Performed on stage 101k
Dolphins 83k

Caden brought the views in with getting stung but everything else just keeps dropping.
I bet we'll see a post vasectomy pregnancy eventually lol Mess knows the new babies draw in viewers..she'll even get to use her "birth control just doesn't work for me!" line again :lol:
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

freebeegal wrote:
100%. They could be sharing a room with someone they’ve probably realistically met less than 10 times (Grammy) Chris should definitely have been sharing a room with his boys. Not only because they barely know grammy but to enable him to have extra one on one time with them

I 100% agree with what you’re saying. But if they shared a room with Chris, then Janel would have possibly had to watch Jess’ kids in another room on her own. And I don’t think that’s too fair on her either. You can’t win in situations like that.

They should have just hired a damn house with the money they spent on rooms, plus the car rental they didn’t use.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

jellybean wrote:
They’re part of their family too. They should be treated like all the other kids. It would be isolating for them if they weren’t.
In jessss’ fantasy blended family world, sure that’s true. But realistically the boys haven’t met jesss’ Grammy much and to have to room with her would be uncomfortable. It would’ve made much more sense for them to be with Chris.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Wow jesss announcing the dolphin swimming with baby shark was embarrassing. None of the kids got hyped, she tried to force them to dance around with her, then she made everyone run with her to the entrance. Why is she like that, why couldn’t she just announce it normally and feed off of her kids energy (or lack thereof) properly instead of force this excitement
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

cx510 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:Not sure if I did this right but people aren't interested in her Hawaii vlogs.

Here are Hawaii views:

Plane ride 177k
Snorkeling 122k
Performed on stage 101k
Dolphins 83k

I bet we'll see a post vasectomy pregnancy eventually lol Mess knows the new babies draw in viewers..she'll even get to use her "birth control just doesn't work for me!" line again :lol:
I think so to. She will think that she can just do another tummy tuck. Or Janell be paid to be a surrogate
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

chelsieross7 wrote:Wow jesss announcing the dolphin swimming with baby shark was embarrassing. None of the kids got hyped, she tried to force them to dance around with her, then she made everyone run with her to the entrance. Why is she like that, why couldn’t she just announce it normally and feed off of her kids energy (or lack thereof) properly instead of force this excitement
Because that would be normal and appropriate and Jesssss needs to be extra and obnoxious at all times because she craves attention.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Here's a thought though to about the rooms not to beat a dead horse, why not let the kids rotate? One night the twins could share with Jess/Chris, then Caden/Tommy, etc. I understand Janell having her own daughter and Lilia but she could have taken Addie even (she watched her wheh Jess went to Mexico on the days the neighbors didn't).
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

funkycat123 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:Wow jesss announcing the dolphin swimming with baby shark was embarrassing. None of the kids got hyped, she tried to force them to dance around with her, then she made everyone run with her to the entrance. Why is she like that, why couldn’t she just announce it normally and feed off of her kids energy (or lack thereof) properly instead of force this excitement
Because that would be normal and appropriate and Jesssss needs to be extra and obnoxious at all times because she craves attention.
Yes,she's being such an obnoxious twit lately,I can barely stand to watch.No one wants to see someone crave attn the way Jess does.She's loud,rude and has a big mouth.
I usually have a breaking point w vloggers where I quit watching,and Jess is close
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They are out to lunch and Addie has more in front of her than all the other kids seem to get all day.

Return to “JesssFam”