Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
KaterTot wrote:It makes me crazy she spends so much on her lashes, nail, lipo etc but won't let the kids get haircuts, especially major ones like Olivia just got, by a paid professional. Just speaks volumes of her narcissistic parenting.
I think this is just a matter of not wanting to pay someone to do something that she can do herself. She clearly doesn’t realize she sucks. It’s the same as Joel wanting to complete projects instead of hire someone to do it. There are things that speak to her narcissistic parenting, but I don’t think this is one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's both, honestly. She's putting herself first, as she was taught a mother should, but she also thinks she's this amazing hair stylist. So why pay someone else to do what she can do so well?

I just feel bad because Olivia doesn't even know what a shitty job her mom did.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KaterTot »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
KaterTot wrote:It makes me crazy she spends so much on her lashes, nail, lipo etc but won't let the kids get haircuts, especially major ones like Olivia just got, by a paid professional. Just speaks volumes of her narcissistic parenting.
I think this is just a matter of not wanting to pay someone to do something that she can do herself. She clearly doesn’t realize she sucks. It’s the same as Joel wanting to complete projects instead of hire someone to do it. There are things that speak to her narcissistic parenting, but I don’t think this is one of them.

I think it's both, honestly. She's putting herself first, as she was taught a mother should, but she also thinks she's this amazing hair stylist. So why pay someone else to do what she can do so well?

yes exactly. It is narcissistic to think she can do better cause she is such a great stylist, it is narcissistic to put herself first. Both things are narcissistic to me. Even if she was taught to put herself first (which seriously? take care of yourself but your kids come first when they are young.) Also just watched the new video and can we say caw-un one more time? It was like a say cotton challenge. And yes I know it's their dialect but it's wrong to leave the second T out and bugs me to no end. lol
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

So then why doesn't Bonnie have ellie cut her hair for her? Because she's too good for some home haircut, that's why.
squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by squirmska08 »

Sweetiebee wrote:So then why doesn't Bonnie have ellie cut her hair for her? Because she's too good for some home haircut, that's why.
It’s probably because Bonnie thinks that Ellie is not good at cutting hair, otherwise she would go to Ellie’s for a hair cut since they’re besties. Lol. My mom was a hair dresser and even owned her own beauty salon in San Marco FL but I don’t ask my mom for cuts anymore because imo she’s “forgotten” some of her tricks, so I just got to the salon. I actually am over due for one, but keep putting it off because my pets come before me for the most part hahahahaha

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Bonnie goes to a salon because she is the Queen of the home and should be treated as such.
That's how she was raised. Mom should be pampered. I don't think she believes she is (or ellie) bad at cutting hair, but goes to the salon for the experience. Its not very glamorous to say "my sister cut my hair in her garage".
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Bonnie goes to a salon because she is the Queen of the home and should be treated as such.
That's how she was raised. Mom should be pampered. I don't think she believes she is (or ellie) bad at cutting hair, but goes to the salon for the experience. Its not very glamorous to say "my sister cut my hair in her garage".
Plus Ellie or Bonnie don’t do colour. They have always gone to someone else to have this done.

Have they ever said Jennifer cut their hair? I can’t imagine her doing it.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Bonnie goes to a salon because she is the Queen of the home and should be treated as such.
She likes to be pampered and she likes to get away from the kids - win win
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

ba1006 wrote:
I can understand that. I just don't think it's fair that the kids have to get botched with gift wrap scissors while she probably spends a hundred on hers.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KaterTot wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: I think this is just a matter of not wanting to pay someone to do something that she can do herself. She clearly doesn’t realize she sucks. It’s the same as Joel wanting to complete projects instead of hire someone to do it. There are things that speak to her narcissistic parenting, but I don’t think this is one of them.

yes exactly. It is narcissistic to think she can do better cause she is such a great stylist, it is narcissistic to put herself first. Both things are narcissistic to me. Even if she was taught to put herself first (which seriously? take care of yourself but your kids come first when they are young.) Also just watched the new video and can we say caw-un one more time? It was like a say cotton challenge. And yes I know it's their dialect but it's wrong to leave the second T out and bugs me to no end. lol
Thank you!!!

It drives me nuts! I know it's the dialect, but the dropping of the T's just makes me twitch. Bryan and Missy do it too. They called their niece Peyton "Pay-un" and they say "mouh-uhn" for mountain. If there's a T in the middle of a word, it gets dropped.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sweetiebee wrote:
ba1006 wrote:
I can understand that. I just don't think it's fair that the kids have to get botched with gift wrap scissors while she probably spends a hundred on hers.
I was thinking about that last night! Don't ask me why, lol. But they weren't even haircutting scissors she used, were they? They were just plain scissors you would get at Office Depot or Target, right? No wonder Olivia's hair looked so bad. I used to have a hairdresser for a roommate, and she would cut my hair in the bathroom. The first time, I grabbed the kitchen scissors for her (I was ignorant about that, lol) and she went ballistic.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

From the time they opened the earrings on Christmas, Bonnie KEEPS saying how she got the smaller pair and Olivia got the bigger ones. Obviously she's the one who picked them out so it shouldn't be a surprise. It's just so freaking annoying, we get it!! Ugh.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I totally agree. I spend money on my kids before I even dream about spending money on stuff for myself! In fact if I get something for myself I feel guilty.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

zipadeedodah wrote:
I totally agree. I spend money on my kids before I even dream about spending money on stuff for myself! In fact if I get something for myself I feel guilty.
I can't remember the last time I went to a department store and didn't go directly to the kids section.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:From the time they opened the earrings on Christmas, Bonnie KEEPS saying how she got the smaller pair and Olivia got the bigger ones. Obviously she's the one who picked them out so it shouldn't be a surprise. It's just so freaking annoying, we get it!! Ugh.
Didn't she also say that Santa got it wrong though? I think she meant to give Olivia the smaller ones.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

ba1006 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:From the time they opened the earrings on Christmas, Bonnie KEEPS saying how she got the smaller pair and Olivia got the bigger ones. Obviously she's the one who picked them out so it shouldn't be a surprise. It's just so freaking annoying, we get it!! Ugh.
Didn't she also say that Santa got it wrong though? I think she meant to give Olivia the smaller ones.
Haha, I missed that. It’s hilarious if she mixed them up.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

ba1006 wrote:
She did so I wasn't sure if she was trying to be funny or if she actually messed it up. She just thinks its so funny to keep saying it though
princesseggbert
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by princesseggbert »

Wow. She seems so ticked hers are smaller.

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xx+YTfan+xx »

Two days in a row of vlogs so boring and lazy I could hardly watch. First, an entire vlog about Olivia changing her earrings.. today almost an entire vlog of Boston cracking open a dinosaur egg.
Also.. why is Boston home while the kids are at school? Does he only do half day kindergarten?
Why does Olivia say ten times that she doesn't mean to be rude? Is she terrified of her mom or what..?
The long "nulls" are back ya'll.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I really want to ask how she gets anything done with those claws.

Not funny texting your daughter at school and getting her into trouble. Especially when she’s just in elementary school.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Why does Olivia even have a phone? Mine doesn’t have a phone and she’s surviving just fine

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”