John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Unread post by Playsinrain »

She responded to a comment about the milk jewelry that i saw.. the way i took it is that she had already commissioned someone to make one for her and was waiting for it to be delivered. I just looked back and she tagged the company that is making it.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Someone suggested a DocATot sponsorship. I'm thinking maybe? She has been flirting around with a whole "top secret project" they were hoping to get approved a few weeks ago.
mommyofone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyofone »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 1692ff.jpg[/img]

I mean...that’s definitely not false
DreamLead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DreamLead »

I swear these people act like everything should just be handed to them on a silver platter. Joan if you want another round of IVF GO GET A REAL JOB. Work for what you want, work for a living. You can't even afford to finish the upstairs of your house or have air conditioning but want to bring a second child into this world? What happens after that? Who's going to pay for all the expenses of having two children? Why not enjoy Vera while you can and cherish these moments with her? What if the IVF doesn't work and then you've weaned Vera and rushed everything for nothing? So ridiculous, at least wait until she's not a baby who's so dependant on you and John for everything she needs.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I feel bad for the IVF couples that are still trying for their first. Joan doesn’t need another GFM for IVF. She should get back to work and pay for the next one herself and promote some of her friends who are still struggling. Let them have a little support for once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:I feel bad for the IVF couples that are still trying for their first. Joan doesn’t need another GFM for IVF. She should get back to work and pay for the next one herself and promote some of her friends who are still struggling. Let them have a little support for once.

Agreed. she already has what so many of these couple want so badly. Why not pay it forward and use that money from the necklaces to help give someone else what you were gifted once before? Wait until Vera is a little older, get a job outside the home that will afford you to save up for the next baby. Wasn't she just saying the other day that dr's have told her she more than likely won't have another? Now she's convincing everyone that another round of IVF will work? Why not have a consult first to see if you are even still a candidate for the procedure. What happens when she collects all this money and then she is told she can't carry another child? Will there be refunds? Donations to someone who needs it? Funds for an adoption? Also, if they aren't able to save for IVF now, they probably don't have savings for Vera's (and this 2nd child) future education. So will there be a GFM for her college tuition as well? "Please help my living daughter go to college bc her dead sister never got to go.."

I feel like she take Vera for granted bc she is here and alive. This baby she wanted so badly is barely 6 months old and they are already pushing her aside for her dead sibling, and now she's going to be taking 3rd place to a baby they don't even know if they con carry to term.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Several people on IG have asked Joan if she could do a GFM and she has responded that they've already done two for the previous IVF so they won't do anymore. I wonder why this is? Is there some kind of limit to how many GFM's one family can have for the same cause, or is Joan afraid they'll get caught misappropriating the money?
Brown_bunny2017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Brown_bunny2017 »

Honestly I hope Vera gets a sibling. I can’t imagine going through life as an only child with Joan and John as parents. At least they’d have each other.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

fossilfinger wrote:Several people on IG have asked Joan if she could do a GFM and she has responded that they've already done two for the previous IVF so they won't do anymore. I wonder why this is? Is there some kind of limit to how many GFM's one family can have for the same cause, or is Joan afraid they'll get caught misappropriating the money?
I wonder if it’s because of the book? She admitted a few months ago that she wrote it but couldn’t get it published so she put the money towards fertility treatment. That could have gotten her in trouble since that’s not what it was for.

1000Words
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1000Words »

DreamLead wrote:I swear these people act like everything should just be handed to them on a silver platter. Joan if you want another round of IVF GO GET A REAL JOB. Work for what you want, work for a living. You can't even afford to finish the upstairs of your house or have air conditioning but want to bring a second child into this world? What happens after that? Who's going to pay for all the expenses of having two children? Why not enjoy Vera while you can and cherish these moments with her? What if the IVF doesn't work and then you've weaned Vera and rushed everything for nothing? So ridiculous, at least wait until she's not a baby who's so dependant on you and John for everything she needs.
Exactly. And sorrry but I’m guessing from the looks of Maeve she had some underlying condition. And Vera was fine and her next baby will be fine and she will still insist on allllll the special attention.

She drives Me nuts when she says she calls the doctor for everything too.. something about 2x already for veras cold. Lady have any mothering instincts??? Doctors are human. It’s a frigging cold. I swear to god she’s going to pass some major anxiety to Vera...

I can’t deal with the I’m special posts and pregnancy is so hard shit again
1000Words
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:Several people on IG have asked Joan if she could do a GFM and she has responded that they've already done two for the previous IVF so they won't do anymore. I wonder why this is? Is there some kind of limit to how many GFM's one family can have for the same cause, or is Joan afraid they'll get caught misappropriating the money?
I wonder if it’s because of the book? She admitted a few months ago that she wrote it but couldn’t get it published so she put the money towards fertility treatment. That could have gotten her in trouble since that’s not what it was for.

Did anyone report her?!!! I’d love that
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

She can't even cope with the loss of Maeve. What is she going to do if they do IVF again and loose another?
I already feel bad for Vera. It would be so much worse if they had another who also passed.

PS. I mostly lurk here but cant wrap my head around their "logic" that isn't logic.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

So with half sold, she’s made about $8K. (Necklaces are $38 - $45). She’s also changed her business page to say sales are going to her unpaid maternity leave & their upcoming IVF. Don’t you have to start the IVF consult part again? So what happens if they go for a consult & then can’t/don’t follow through? People are leaving comments about buying multiple necklaces. This whole thing just seems insane & rushed. But maybe I’m jaded toward all these YouTube/Instagram People these days.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 548c1d.jpg[/IMG]

purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by purple_rain_82 »

I want to build a house, but I do not want to work and I have a stillborn son too. Who want's to give me money? :roll: ;)
I don't understand why all these people buy her overpriced crap as soon as she whines about not having enough money. That's not how it works in life. And if she can't do IVF anymore, they can still finish the rest of their house with the money..... :roll: :roll:
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Actually I’m sure she *could* change the order/address, however that would require work which she is obviously allergic to. I’ve had order and address issues with an Etsy seller before and they were happy to change things on their end without cancelling my order. So how about we just post the truth “I want your money with minimal work on my part, so you do all the work, I take all the money & then I ship you a necklace that cost me 50 cent”

I am curious where she scored 400 charms from, I just don’t see her investing much money into this seeing as how they always cry poor.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 1d316e.jpg[/IMG]

SlibbidyDew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SlibbidyDew »

SassySassenach wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:00 am
I am curious where she scored 400 charms from, I just don’t see her investing much money into this seeing as how they always cry poor.
I am sure it's made in China garbage! Those pendants will turn green or break in 3 days. Probably ordered from alibaba for 30 cents each.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

A quick search has the sterling silver and gold charms at about $3.50 a piece. And she prob ordered bulk through her shop connections so I'd bet she paid less. Same for the flimsy chains she uses. Her cost is less than $10 a piece. And zero labor since its just a charm on a chain. Oh, I'm sorry, make that minimal labor since she has to add the one charm on the clasp. I just can't see how she justifies charging so damn much!!!
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

minmouse wrote:A quick search has the sterling silver and gold charms at about $3.50 a piece. And she prob ordered bulk through her shop connections so I'd bet she paid less. Same for the flimsy chains she uses. Her cost is less than $10 a piece. And zero labor since its just a charm on a chain. Oh, I'm sorry, make that minimal labor since she has to add the one charm on the clasp. I just can't see how she justifies charging so damn much!!!
Because we should all be so lucky as to financially support the pain queen becoming a mother of three Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

minmouse wrote:A quick search has the sterling silver and gold charms at about $3.50 a piece. And she prob ordered bulk through her shop connections so I'd bet she paid less. Same for the flimsy chains she uses. Her cost is less than $10 a piece. And zero labor since its just a charm on a chain. Oh, I'm sorry, make that minimal labor since she has to add the one charm on the clasp. I just can't see how she justifies charging so damn much!!!
I’m in shock people are buying them so fast! She’s almost sold 300.... just... absolutely crazy! And of course they’re all so thrilled to wait however long she needs to make them. If she was smart, she would have had these made, packaged & ready for shipping labels.

1000Words
Talker
Talker

I’m actually not trying to be mean but does anyone else see how small veras arms are- like how short? In the pic she posted of her with spinach all other her in the tub especially. Like I’m actually worrried. Her arms look really short. :-o

Return to “Ellie and Jared”